Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,037 members, 7,956,850 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:39 PM

Things Losers Like To Say - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Things Losers Like To Say (374 Views)

Ukraine War: Top Economic Gainers And Losers. / Airtel Tops Losers' Chart In Nigerian Stock Exchange / Covid-19 Pandemic: Top Business Gainers And Losers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Things Losers Like To Say by dokita001(m): 10:05am On Nov 13, 2017
*6 Things Losers Like To Say.*

If I ask you this question, "Are You A Loser?", the unequivocal answer will be a resounding NO. That's because most people do not physically associate with that word,
but mentally do.

The difference between winning and losing is the mindset. How your mindset plays out determines the kind of habitual words you say.

So, very quickly, I'd like to go through 6 things that we habitually say, which conspires with nature to sometimes make us fail.

*1. "It's Impossible"*
This is quite common. Almost all of us are guilty. In many cases, this statement prevents us from thinking big, from taking the right risks, and from pursuing our dreams. The moment we say “something is impossible,” we cut off the possibility of whatever we are aiming for by half! How easily would we win by that?

*2. "Some People Are Just Lucky!"*
This is for those who like to shift responsibility from themselves unto luck. With this, it's very easy to keep on giving excuses and never do the main thing required of you to achieve success. At the end of the day, you'd end up not reaching your peak. Actually, luck can sometimes play a part in success, but it does NOT determine success. Your own effort and skills have much more impact on a successful outcome than any kind of luck you will ever have.

*3. "I Can't Afford It"*
So, you need to take that all important course to jump-start your career or give you an advantage, but you keep stopping yourself with that sentence up there. It's going to be a tough task bruv! The moment you say “I can’t afford it,” you’re basically freezing yourself out.
The phrase is absolute and gives no leeway for creative solutions. You won't be making the right kinds of sacrifices or coming up with the right creative solutions to come up with the money; it is absolute.

*4. "I'll get to it later"*
This needs no introduction. You know what it is - procrastination. It steals time and kills potentials. Get this straight, success needs to be taken care of; right here, right now. You have to plan now and start acting.

*5. "It's Too Late"*
This is borne of a defeatist mentality, and it works similarly with the "I can't Afford It" statement. Saying "It’s too late for me” shuts you off from opportunities by basically telling your mind that you don’t have the time. This mindset is essentially saying that the opportunity has passed. And when you condition yourself to think this way, you will always miss the bus when it comes to opportunities.

*6. "The Only Way Up Is To Know The Right People"*
This one is very common. And I won't tell you it's not true in many cases, especially in Nigeria here. But then, what do you do if you do not have the right connections? Stay down? Stay defeated? I'd advise you dig up stories of successful entrepreneurs who started from the ground floor and worked their way to the penthouse. The least you can do is to TRY. People start knowing people from 'effort', not from being laid-back. You'd never know who you'll be meeting when you step out and try. That's why I think you should be a *Qei NARV-P* business owner. Beyond the fun and fulfilment, there is also an opportunity to network. You'd never know who's going to be instrumental to your breakthrough. Myself and a handful of others can share testimonies of how this business opened up bigger-deals for us.

You can start reconditioning your mind to thinking like a winner. In no time, things will work out just the way you see them in your head.

*Call +2349071231489 or Whatsapp +2347066620720 TO GET STARTED*

I'd like to recommend this song: "Like You" by Tatiana Manaois.

It should help boost your psyche on a Monday morning like this.

Have a winning week ahead.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Debt Grows By N8tn In Two Years / 4 Interesting Reasons Why Small Businesses Fail / 50,000 Dalecoin Allocated For December Airdrop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.