Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Meet Teenager Pakistan Human Owl Who Can Twist His Head 180 Degrees - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Teenager Pakistan Human Owl Who Can Twist His Head 180 Degrees (520 Views)

10 Celebrities Who Bagged Degrees From Togo, Benin Republic Varsities: Names / Destiny Etiko Kisses Chiwetalu Agu As He Rests His Head On Her Chest On Set / Bolanle Ninalowo Resting His Head On Moyo Lawal's Chest (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meet Teenager Pakistan Human Owl Who Can Twist His Head 180 Degrees by hivira: 10:27am On Nov 13, 2017
Meet this Pakistan’s ‘human owl’ teenager who can turn his head 180 degrees to look directly at him.

Muhammad Sameer, from the southern Pakistani city of Karachi, uses his hands to rotate his head back over his shoulders.

Now the 14-year-old is hoping his unbelievable flexibility will help him land a Hollywood movie call-up.

The teenager, who trains consistently to keep up his elasticity, said: ‘I would have been six or seven when I saw an actor in a Hollywood horror movie turning his head to look behind him.

‘It motivated me. I started practicing it and within few months, I was able to twist my body.

‘My mother slapped me when...http://www.hivira.com/meet-teenager-pakistan-human-owl-can-twist-head-180-degrees/

Re: Meet Teenager Pakistan Human Owl Who Can Twist His Head 180 Degrees by MayhorE(m): 10:29am On Nov 13, 2017
Eeewwwww awesome but disgusting

(1) (Reply)

Fan Says Her Friend Is Indeed Selling Ticket To BankyW Wedding - He Cautions Her / Nollywood Actress Regina Daniels Captured Crying Over An Injection(video) / BREAKING! Banky W And Wife Storm Cape Town After Traditional Wedding (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.