Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,166 members, 7,821,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Uche Maduagwu To Freeze: We Will Listen To You On Tithe If You Fix Your Marriage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Maduagwu To Freeze: We Will Listen To You On Tithe If You Fix Your Marriage (23510 Views)

Uche Maduagwu To Davido: Marry Chioma Within 21 Days If .... / Uche Maduagwu To Bolu Okupe: "I No Be Your Mate. I Was Gay Before You Were Born" / Daddy Freeze Used This Car Clip To Throw Shades On Tithe Collecting Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uche Maduagwu To Freeze: We Will Listen To You On Tithe If You Fix Your Marriage by HeWrites(m): 11:22am On Nov 13, 2017
Self acclaimed Nollywood actor, Uche Maduagwu has taken to social media to shade the heck out of OAP Daddy Freeze over his tithing controversy.

The actor who shared a picture collage of himself alongside Apostle Suleiman and Daddy Freeze, disclosed that Nigerians will take Freeze more seriously if he fixes his marriage with his first wife and mother of his two kids, Opeyemi.

He wrote:
Nigerians will #listen to you on tithes, if only you can fix your #marriage with Opeyemi @daddyfreeze Charity they say begins at #home, you spend so much time and energy writing against tithe on #instagram, but if only you can save just half of this #energy into finding a solution to fixing your marriage, maybe, we can start taking you serious. @daddyfreeze Apostle Suleman is like a #father to me, but you made me #laugh

When you said you wanted a debate with him, that thought pattern is obviously above your pay grade sir, but of course, even spiritual rascality is allowed in a #country like #Nigeria, but first things first, work on fixing your marriage with Opeyemi, maybe, Nigerians will start taking you serious, its just simple and pure logic, you can’t fix our #Religion, if you are not matured enough to fixing or saving your own marriage. #repost #cool#nollywood #pics #actor #blogger #naija#good #wife"

http://www.torimill.com/2017/11/will-listen-to-you-on-tithes-if-you-fix.html

12 Likes

Re: Uche Maduagwu To Freeze: We Will Listen To You On Tithe If You Fix Your Marriage by bamoski(m): 11:36am On Nov 13, 2017
wacko

Ftc tings!!!

Oya hit like.

11 Likes

Re: Uche Maduagwu To Freeze: We Will Listen To You On Tithe If You Fix Your Marriage by honniemail(f): 11:58am On Nov 13, 2017
Eepa.. this is too much ....

i canor take dis..

.oya oga frezz let d fixing begin asap so that d sheepie wil listen to u on tithe

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Uche Maduagwu To Freeze: We Will Listen To You On Tithe If You Fix Your Marriage by NotNairalandi(m): 12:55pm On Nov 13, 2017
But what concerns Tithe with Marriage?

you mean anyone who does not pay tithe always experience crash marriage

So pastor chris oyakilo does not pay tithe also........

Uche,please can you do me a favour?.....Just gerraraahear mehn! undecided

227 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Uche Maduagwu To Freeze: We Will Listen To You On Tithe If You Fix Your Marriage by Nobody: 12:55pm On Nov 13, 2017
TALKING OUT OF POINT!!!

158 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Uche Maduagwu To Freeze: We Will Listen To You On Tithe If You Fix Your Marriage by Desyner: 12:55pm On Nov 13, 2017
The freeze of a man must have frozen brain for him to think use of private jets by church leaders jets makes payment of tithes/offering wrong.
Let him fix himself before removing 'moth' in the eyes of the 'sheeple'.

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Uche Maduagwu To Freeze: We Will Listen To You On Tithe If You Fix Your Marriage by BruncleZuma: 12:56pm On Nov 13, 2017
Tell that to Oyakhilome and Okotie grin grin grin grin

141 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Uche Maduagwu To Freeze: We Will Listen To You On Tithe If You Fix Your Marriage by Nobody: 12:56pm On Nov 13, 2017
This one validates his existence based on marriage. Free your mind and think.

46 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Uche Maduagwu To Freeze: We Will Listen To You On Tithe If You Fix Your Marriage by MrGreenMavro: 12:56pm On Nov 13, 2017
I went to visit my girlfriend yesterday at night in her house. As usual I threw some jokes And a guy under the bed laughed cheesy

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Maduagwu To Freeze: We Will Listen To You On Tithe If You Fix Your Marriage by Nobody: 12:56pm On Nov 13, 2017
mrphysics:
This one is just too much. Daddy Freeze can't take it
honniemail:
Eepa.. this is too much ....

i canor take dis..

.oya oga frezz let d fixing begin asap so that d sheepie wil listen to u on tithe

what's too much about this crap?!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Maduagwu To Freeze: We Will Listen To You On Tithe If You Fix Your Marriage by Elnino4ladies: 12:56pm On Nov 13, 2017
Nobody should listen to pastor Chris of Christ embassy then.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uche Maduagwu To Freeze: We Will Listen To You On Tithe If You Fix Your Marriage by AngelicBeing: 12:56pm On Nov 13, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: Uche Maduagwu To Freeze: We Will Listen To You On Tithe If You Fix Your Marriage by Nobody: 12:57pm On Nov 13, 2017
kkkk

1 Like

Re: Uche Maduagwu To Freeze: We Will Listen To You On Tithe If You Fix Your Marriage by itiswellandwell: 12:57pm On Nov 13, 2017
Hmmmmm
Re: Uche Maduagwu To Freeze: We Will Listen To You On Tithe If You Fix Your Marriage by tgmservice: 12:57pm On Nov 13, 2017
this freeze no get sense sha!!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uche Maduagwu To Freeze: We Will Listen To You On Tithe If You Fix Your Marriage by maryjan8(f): 12:57pm On Nov 13, 2017
Good point

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uche Maduagwu To Freeze: We Will Listen To You On Tithe If You Fix Your Marriage by NwaAmaikpe: 12:57pm On Nov 13, 2017
shocked

This one-shirted, ugly, flyer sharer again!!
His argument is on a faulty premise.

Both Chris Oyakhilome and Chris Okotie have failed marriages.
Yet they have followers who believe everything they teach.

85 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Uche Maduagwu To Freeze: We Will Listen To You On Tithe If You Fix Your Marriage by mrphysics(m): 12:57pm On Nov 13, 2017
This one is just too much. Daddy Freeze can't take it.

A nairalander paraphrased a biblical verse that says "in the last days, the love of many shall FREEZE (Wax cold)"
Re: Uche Maduagwu To Freeze: We Will Listen To You On Tithe If You Fix Your Marriage by Nobody: 12:57pm On Nov 13, 2017
BruncleZuma:
Tell that to Oyakhilome and Okotie grin grin grin grin

GBAM.....
This Uche dude is just talking outta point for real

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Uche Maduagwu To Freeze: We Will Listen To You On Tithe If You Fix Your Marriage by mrphysics(m): 12:57pm On Nov 13, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
Bros, take it easy

2 Likes

Never expected D. Freeze to migrate from his OAP stuff and dabble into sacred things of worship due to the leniency of Christianity.

Or can he try that with Islam? Someone that should be focused on his profession and rebuilding his family undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Maduagwu To Freeze: We Will Listen To You On Tithe If You Fix Your Marriage by Xisnin(m): 12:57pm On Nov 13, 2017
Uche is a failed "actor" with only one shirt.
One would expect his tithe to have
worked in his favor as they usually claim, unfortunately, it is getting worse.

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Uche Maduagwu To Freeze: We Will Listen To You On Tithe If You Fix Your Marriage by sanpipita(m): 12:58pm On Nov 13, 2017
Nigerians can be very stupid, what concerns Freeze marriage with this, are there not divorced pastors, if you can challenge freeze with a better argument just keep quiet.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Maduagwu To Freeze: We Will Listen To You On Tithe If You Fix Your Marriage by CampuChan: 12:58pm On Nov 13, 2017
Corruption (TITHES) is fighting back.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uche Maduagwu To Freeze: We Will Listen To You On Tithe If You Fix Your Marriage by Elnino4ladies: 12:58pm On Nov 13, 2017
What has marriage got to do with tithe?

8 Likes

Re: Uche Maduagwu To Freeze: We Will Listen To You On Tithe If You Fix Your Marriage by OldBeer: 12:58pm On Nov 13, 2017
I support this.
Also, we should tell Pastor Chris to fix his marriage before climbing the pulpit to preach.
Eejit.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uche Maduagwu To Freeze: We Will Listen To You On Tithe If You Fix Your Marriage by AutoReportNG: 12:58pm On Nov 13, 2017
This is one heck of a challenge and its very deep. If I were Freeze, I would let this issue of tithe to die down, afterall the people paying are nt complaining, why take it personal?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uche Maduagwu To Freeze: We Will Listen To You On Tithe If You Fix Your Marriage by Nobody: 12:58pm On Nov 13, 2017
Tell that to Pastor Chris Oyakhilomhen the general oversea of Christ Embassy who has been divorced by his wife, and yet he is stilll collecting tithe money from members.

Also tell Pastor Chris Okotie who has divorced for the second time. And yet still collecting tithe.

Freeze used scriptures. Please use scriptures next time

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uche Maduagwu To Freeze: We Will Listen To You On Tithe If You Fix Your Marriage by hakeem4(m): 12:58pm On Nov 13, 2017
so we should stop listening to pastor chris because he is divorced ?

attack the message not the messanger

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Maduagwu To Freeze: We Will Listen To You On Tithe If You Fix Your Marriage by damoneyman007: 12:59pm On Nov 13, 2017
No b this mumu when freeze murder with words sometimes back b this?, he never stil learn he lesson grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Uche Maduagwu To Freeze: We Will Listen To You On Tithe If You Fix Your Marriage by sainty2k3(m): 12:59pm On Nov 13, 2017
Good jab, I'm sure he is coming for you too? smiley
Re: Uche Maduagwu To Freeze: We Will Listen To You On Tithe If You Fix Your Marriage by Sirheny007(m): 12:59pm On Nov 13, 2017
That's another dimension to the whole thing altogether.
grin grin

Waiting for Daddy Freeze's reply.. cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BBNaija: I Stopped Supporting Mercy Because Of Her Management – Bobrisky / 'Akeweje Odo Ipokia Kingdom' — Laycon Gets Ogun Chieftaincy Title / Wole Soyinka And Sister In 1940 (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.