Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,456 members, 7,830,272 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Hafiz Rejects Tonto Dikeh’s Pregnancy Claim? - Instagram User @Alejandrosolis902 - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hafiz Rejects Tonto Dikeh’s Pregnancy Claim? - Instagram User @Alejandrosolis902 (33458 Views)

May Edochie's Lawyer To Sue Instagram User For Adding Judy Austin To May's Photo / Hafiz Oye Saka Matriculation Throwback Photo In OAU In 1986 / "Oritsefemi's Wife, Nabila Fash Was A Prostitute In Ikeja" - Instagram User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hafiz Rejects Tonto Dikeh’s Pregnancy Claim? - Instagram User @Alejandrosolis902 by LyfeJennings(m): 12:23pm On Nov 13, 2017
Foolish geh
Re: Hafiz Rejects Tonto Dikeh’s Pregnancy Claim? - Instagram User @Alejandrosolis902 by hatchy(f): 12:23pm On Nov 13, 2017
This girl sef!

Too much of everything is too much.

Respect yourself for once and behave yourself.
Stop bringing shame to Dikeh family and Rumuokwuta people na.

1 Like

Re: Hafiz Rejects Tonto Dikeh’s Pregnancy Claim? - Instagram User @Alejandrosolis902 by gnykelly(m): 12:24pm On Nov 13, 2017
handsomeclouds:
I wonder why people care so much about other people's life

we call it LOVE
Re: Hafiz Rejects Tonto Dikeh’s Pregnancy Claim? - Instagram User @Alejandrosolis902 by Ghnaija(m): 12:24pm On Nov 13, 2017
Hmmm na wa oh
Re: Hafiz Rejects Tonto Dikeh’s Pregnancy Claim? - Instagram User @Alejandrosolis902 by pagorino(m): 12:25pm On Nov 13, 2017
mtchew... how dz one take affect my nose? Bleep dem all. I need good raba now
Re: Hafiz Rejects Tonto Dikeh’s Pregnancy Claim? - Instagram User @Alejandrosolis902 by Nobody: 12:25pm On Nov 13, 2017
If this is true,i tink churchill should take his child o,this is madness,jst after how long breakup wit her husband she had gotten preg for anoda man,nawa o,,shameless hoe,disgrace to mothers

3 Likes

Re: Hafiz Rejects Tonto Dikeh’s Pregnancy Claim? - Instagram User @Alejandrosolis902 by OBUAFI: 12:26pm On Nov 13, 2017
tonto dik grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Hafiz Rejects Tonto Dikeh’s Pregnancy Claim? - Instagram User @Alejandrosolis902 by splendidmessi: 12:26pm On Nov 13, 2017
Hmmmmmm
Re: Hafiz Rejects Tonto Dikeh’s Pregnancy Claim? - Instagram User @Alejandrosolis902 by joey150(m): 12:30pm On Nov 13, 2017
i guess the answer to the question in your last line is for jobless people like you to worry about grin
Re: Hafiz Rejects Tonto Dikeh’s Pregnancy Claim? - Instagram User @Alejandrosolis902 by 1miccza: 12:30pm On Nov 13, 2017
Yeye blood sucking actress in Nwamaikpe's voice
Re: Hafiz Rejects Tonto Dikeh’s Pregnancy Claim? - Instagram User @Alejandrosolis902 by thunderbabs: 12:32pm On Nov 13, 2017
Aunty toto again..... undecided
Re: Hafiz Rejects Tonto Dikeh’s Pregnancy Claim? - Instagram User @Alejandrosolis902 by silasweb(m): 12:32pm On Nov 13, 2017
Celebrities and controversy

1 Like

Re: Hafiz Rejects Tonto Dikeh’s Pregnancy Claim? - Instagram User @Alejandrosolis902 by jaxxy(m): 12:35pm On Nov 13, 2017
If u must play with pigs u must be ready for the dirth
Re: Hafiz Rejects Tonto Dikeh’s Pregnancy Claim? - Instagram User @Alejandrosolis902 by Queenserah26(f): 12:43pm On Nov 13, 2017
Hmmmmmm, this is serious shocked
Re: Hafiz Rejects Tonto Dikeh’s Pregnancy Claim? - Instagram User @Alejandrosolis902 by Nazacent: 12:47pm On Nov 13, 2017
I stand with Hafiz on this one, you will not understand the embarrazment and trauma until an Olosho claims she is pregnant for you.

1 Like

Re: Hafiz Rejects Tonto Dikeh’s Pregnancy Claim? - Instagram User @Alejandrosolis902 by zedman1(m): 12:48pm On Nov 13, 2017
OK, OK, ok
Re: Hafiz Rejects Tonto Dikeh’s Pregnancy Claim? - Instagram User @Alejandrosolis902 by 9jatatafo(m): 12:54pm On Nov 13, 2017
I thought she is born-again christian?! So she is codedly shining her Congo with a younger lover. Na was oo
Re: Hafiz Rejects Tonto Dikeh’s Pregnancy Claim? - Instagram User @Alejandrosolis902 by Nobody: 12:54pm On Nov 13, 2017
The kind of association this girl keeps will eventually be her undoing. Wait she her self is a no good advicer .

2 Likes

Re: Hafiz Rejects Tonto Dikeh’s Pregnancy Claim? - Instagram User @Alejandrosolis902 by Pangea: 12:59pm On Nov 13, 2017
Make Churchill go collect his son before this tonto girl traumatize him.
If she refuse, he should take her to court
Re: Hafiz Rejects Tonto Dikeh’s Pregnancy Claim? - Instagram User @Alejandrosolis902 by Funkybabee(f): 1:00pm On Nov 13, 2017
Of the news is true..thats's mean she is very stupid

1 Like

Re: Hafiz Rejects Tonto Dikeh’s Pregnancy Claim? - Instagram User @Alejandrosolis902 by AuroraB(f): 1:00pm On Nov 13, 2017
Nazacent:
I stand with Hafiz on this one, you will not understand the embarrazment and trauma until an Olosho claims she is pregnant for you.
Hunku grin

Re: Hafiz Rejects Tonto Dikeh’s Pregnancy Claim? - Instagram User @Alejandrosolis902 by ksucre19(m): 1:00pm On Nov 13, 2017
Websites has never been so cheap at top Quality. Contact me for your top notch and well branded website.

Re: Hafiz Rejects Tonto Dikeh’s Pregnancy Claim? - Instagram User @Alejandrosolis902 by Kulas: 1:06pm On Nov 13, 2017
So many people do fu..k without condom and yet everybody will come out and claim...:: Noooo,i dont fu..k without condom oo,how can i do that,bla bla bla bla.From research it is obvious that people that fu..k without condom hardly accept that they do so unless you catch them redhanded.Faya dey go!!!.The era of who is deceiving who is here with us.
Re: Hafiz Rejects Tonto Dikeh’s Pregnancy Claim? - Instagram User @Alejandrosolis902 by plaetton: 1:11pm On Nov 13, 2017
seunrebirth:
Young Nigerian Businessman Rejects Tonto Dikeh’s Pregnancy Claim As Abortion Goes Wrong?

According to rumor and what i’ve read so far in the comments session on a post on instablog9ja’s, a nigerian businessman has allegedly turned down the responsibility of a pregnancy claim of popular actress and mother of one Tonto Dikeh recently.

The alleged pregnancy which was said to be about six weeks old was aborted by the actress after the claim was rejected by one Mr Hafiz according to a reliable source who spotted her and Hushpuppi at Intercontinental hotel and The George Hotel Lagos few weeks ago.

A complication was said to have occurred after the abortion some days later following a medical diagnosis that it has complications. Tonto Dikeh who got hooked up to the young boy Hafiz by Abuja Popular matchmaker Tutu Pie some months ago.

The unflinching passion for Hafiz stems from the fact that she loves younger guys she can influence to control or dance to her tune as revealed by the source close to Tutu Pie.

An inside source disclosed that the Actress return to the clinic in company of the Abuja Based hookup goddess Tutu Pie for the final removal or evacuation of the abortion remnant in her womb as it has caused her severe pains which Hafiz distanced himself from both the pregnancy and a possible relationship.

Tonto Dikeh recently posted a video with Hafiz on her instagram page following months of love show off between her and the Malaysia Gucci lover Hushpuppi on their pages.

The 26 years old ‎Hafiz has since returned to London after washing his hands off the allegation of impregnating the controversial actress. He was said to have ignored the actress pleasantries and birthday wishes to him both on instagram and other pages.

The question now is? Is Hushpuppi responsible for the pregnancy haven spotted them at some hotels together or Is Hafiz in a relationship with the mother of one Tonto Dikeh?

Read more comments in the post on instablog here:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ba9IjJHBO96/?taken-by=instablog9ja

SEOURCE: http://onlinegist.com.ng/2017/11/07/young-nigerian-businessman-rejects-tonto-dikehs-pregnancy-claim-abortion-goes-wrong/

This thread should be deleted, or , Nairaland should look forward to the possibility of being sued.

This is the equivalent of murder.
No human being deserves this.

Coming to Nairaland to defame someone with horrible rumours is something that Seun and the Nairaland moderators should firmly stand against, talkless of promoting to the front page.

Seun and the mods:
This type of character assassination and defamation, based on them say them say, should have no place in a forum such as this.

It is callous, it is wicked, it is unfair.

Tonto Dikeh is someone's child, someone's sister, and most importantly, a little boy's mother.

This Forum is irreparably damaged if this thread is not taken down right away.

3 Likes

Re: Hafiz Rejects Tonto Dikeh’s Pregnancy Claim? - Instagram User @Alejandrosolis902 by Ubiquity: 1:16pm On Nov 13, 2017
gnykelly:
mehn this bullshiit is what his child will be confronted with when he grows up. the internet will not forget
Her ex hubby will be somewhere laughing in 3D, didn't I tell you¿ He'll say to his friends.
Re: Hafiz Rejects Tonto Dikeh’s Pregnancy Claim? - Instagram User @Alejandrosolis902 by Guyman02: 1:26pm On Nov 13, 2017
modelmike7:
6 weeks old pregnancy and blogger don carry am?

Na wa oooo!!!

The blogger was there when she took in and has been counting the days, guy cool down, if the bloggers dont carry stories like this nobody will visit their blog and they wont get paid by Adsense

1 Like

Re: Hafiz Rejects Tonto Dikeh’s Pregnancy Claim? - Instagram User @Alejandrosolis902 by YelloweWest: 1:28pm On Nov 13, 2017
Diso60090:
This girl never still learn from her mistake

Seriously, u believe this crap??
Re: Hafiz Rejects Tonto Dikeh’s Pregnancy Claim? - Instagram User @Alejandrosolis902 by sinceraconcept(m): 1:31pm On Nov 13, 2017
Tonto Dikeh k just a prostittute that's very easy to fucck . Just pose with some designer piece,spend some little change on her,be capable of traveling abroad and she will open her legs for you
Re: Hafiz Rejects Tonto Dikeh’s Pregnancy Claim? - Instagram User @Alejandrosolis902 by Nobody: 1:50pm On Nov 13, 2017
handsomeclouds:
I wonder why people care so much about other people's life

They seem to care the moment "other people" start taking their lives to the public undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Omotola Meets Beyonce's Mum,Tina Knowles(photo) / Fan Calls Halima Abubakar 'Short Ugly Devil', Halima Fires Back / Artist Draws Falz, Olamide, Simi And Genevieve Nnaji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.