Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,616 members, 7,809,260 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:56 AM

Greed In Women!!!!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Greed In Women!!!!! (549 Views)

Stubborn Women: Men How Do You Really Feel About Stubbornness In Women? / Silent cry in women's HEART that most men do not know / Chlamydia In Women Symptoms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Greed In Women!!!!! by Beadysworld: 11:30am On Nov 13, 2017
GREED (WOMEN LONGER THROAT)

THE EFFECT OF MY MONEY AND OUR MONEY SYNDROMES AT HOMES, the reck is causing in most homes, the reason why most women lay hold to their own money. first, from the beginning. when it started I laugh in o!.

Many women imbibe this culture of greed from our homes, what I call longer throat, we actually taught them, many have their lives and that of their generations mess up and in return transfer it to their children, it goes on, today is a societal issue , what your child sees you do he/she will do not by what you say, even mother/ fathers/ relatives who ask their children/relatives that are not working for money, what where you thinking of, so PLS READ MORE HERE http://beadysworld.tv/2017/11/02/greed-womens-longer-throat/

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Valentine Tshirts / Nigerian Disowns His Son In Newspaper Advert / Pregnant Mum Of Five Seeks Divorce, Says Husband Starves Her Of Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.