Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Clarias Catfish And Heterobrancus Catfish Brood Stocks Available For Sale! - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Clarias Catfish And Heterobrancus Catfish Brood Stocks Available For Sale! (1028 Views)

A Practical Guide On How To Brood Broilers / Clarias Catfish Is Available Here In Ilorin / Fast Growing Clarias Catfish Fingerlings And Post Fingerlings Available For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Clarias Catfish And Heterobrancus Catfish Brood Stocks Available For Sale! by jaybabs1(m): 1:15pm On Nov 13, 2017
Dear fish farmers/fish breeders,
Wish to advertise our catfish brood stocks for sale. We have upto 1,000 pieces of pure Clarias and 1,000 pieces of pure heterobranchus (not hybrid) and we can deliver to any location in Nigeria. Fishes are all above 1 year and 3 months and are reared in very good condition.

Location of fish: Kano state.
Price: 2,000/kg discount available for large orders.
Range of fish weights: 2kg - 4kg/fish

Please contact me for pictures and further information if you are interested. Thanks for your patronage.

Here is my phone number.
Re: Clarias Catfish And Heterobrancus Catfish Brood Stocks Available For Sale! by Larrykay2019: 12:42am On Jan 22, 2020
jaybabs1:
Dear fish farmers/fish breeders,
Wish to advertise our catfish brood stocks for sale. We have upto 1,000 pieces of pure Clarias and 1,000 pieces of pure heterobranchus (not hybrid) and we can deliver to any location in Nigeria. Fishes are all above 1 year and 3 months and are reared in very good condition.

Location of fish: Kano state.
Price: 2,000/kg discount available for large orders.
Range of fish weights: 2kg - 4kg/fish

Please contact me for pictures and further information if you are interested. Thanks for your patronage.

Here is my phone number.
Pls where exactly are you in Kano and please are available on WhatsApp?

(1) (Reply)

Factors Contributing To The Success Of Fish Farming In Nigeria / Check Out The Weird Yam Tuber That Got People Talking (photo) / Types Of Ice Cream Cones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.