Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,625 members, 7,955,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:39 PM

Please How Can I Get A Good Human Hair And Wigs Supplier? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please How Can I Get A Good Human Hair And Wigs Supplier? (1227 Views)

Get Your Luxury Affordable 100% Human Hair And Wigs Here / All Types Of Hair And Wigs Available At Cheap Price / Whosale Human Hair Extensions And Wigs Distributor In Lagos Nigeria |romio Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Can I Get A Good Human Hair And Wigs Supplier? by iyonline(f): 1:27pm On Nov 13, 2017
I sell human hair and designers perfumes online and have my customer base mostly on instagram and also in bayelsa here but don't have enough capital for the hair business and can't meet up with the demands. Would love to know if I can get a good supplier that would be willing to give me and I make returns on the hair at most monthly or someone that would be willing to invest with me and I give a 50% interest in 6months. We can discuss and I can give you assurance that your money or goods is in safe hands. No scam, you can also check my page on instagram @iyons_fashionparlour . Working on my business registration and website
Re: Please How Can I Get A Good Human Hair And Wigs Supplier? by fejeerow(f): 1:45pm On Nov 13, 2017
iyonline:
I sell human hair and designers perfumes online and have my customer base mostly on instagram and also in bayelsa here but don't have enough capital for the hair business and can't meet up with the demands. Would love to know if I can get a good supplier that would be willing to give me and I make returns on the hair at most monthly or someone that would be willing to invest with me and I give a 50% interest in 6months. We can discuss and I can give you assurance that your money or goods is in safe hands. No scam, you can also check my page on instagram @iyons_fashionparlour . Working on my business registration and website

Go to www.afro-freelancers.com and post a project to make inquiries and people will respond to you
Re: Please How Can I Get A Good Human Hair And Wigs Supplier? by iyonline(f): 2:12pm On Nov 13, 2017
fejeerow:

Go to www.afro-freelancers.com and post a project to make inquiries and people will respond to you
Thanks, would look into it
Re: Please How Can I Get A Good Human Hair And Wigs Supplier? by iyonline(f): 2:27pm On Nov 13, 2017
Offer valid
Re: Please How Can I Get A Good Human Hair And Wigs Supplier? by iyonline(f): 2:23am On Nov 14, 2017

(1) (Reply)

A Most Have For Every Entrepreneur / Goods Delivery / Who Will Teach Me Rechard Card Printing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.