Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,361 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

No More Food Just Fruits Till I Go To Nig. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / No More Food Just Fruits Till I Go To Nig. (846 Views)

Some Local Fruits And Their Proper Names(pictures) / Fruits You Hate! / List Of The Most Expensive Fruits In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

No More Food Just Fruits Till I Go To Nig. by Electraa: 1:53pm On Mar 22, 2010
I am travelling to Nig. very soon and at the moment i am round as in orobo. so i have decided for the next 3weeks or so no more food just fruits and lots of water so i can be lepa. i heard nig girls are well trimmed i don't want to look any different,
Re: No More Food Just Fruits Till I Go To Nig. by madlady(f): 2:31pm On Mar 23, 2010
Your post made me smile.

Yes fruits, grapes, pineapple, apple and vegetables will help, avoid bananas.

Do lots of exercise so that you are well toned, it will also help speed up your metabolism
Re: No More Food Just Fruits Till I Go To Nig. by dominique(f): 5:21pm On Mar 24, 2010
are you saying that you won't eat anything else but fruits? that's not advisable, you need to have balanced diets and reduce carbs and fats intake. exercise regularly and drink plenty of water. avoids banana and avocados. and no, not all Nigerian girls are well trimmed.
cheers smiley

(1) (Reply)

Need A Fantastic Cook In Uk, London ? Or Want To Learn How To Cook / Are You Into Haulage? And You Can Transport Goods(plastic Drink)to The Followi / Which Food Do You Hate Most?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.