Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,323 members, 7,819,103 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Corruption: Atiku Abubakar Leads In Google Search - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Corruption: Atiku Abubakar Leads In Google Search (1267 Views)

Abubakar Leads Alison-madueke To Meet Jonathan / Jonathan Leads In Nasarawa / Buhari Wins In Wada’s Ward, Leads In Kogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Corruption: Atiku Abubakar Leads In Google Search by shutmouth(m): 3:53pm On Feb 22, 2007
I've never seen any name that is so associated with corruption than the name Atiku  grin grin grin

Just type Atiku Abubakar into Google and see the results.

[url]http://www.google.se/search?q=Atiku+Abubakar&btnG=S%C3%B6k&hl=sv[/url]

GOOGLE Result: Atiku Abubakar (+900 pages). All negative bad reports with nothing positive (than few non-indictment cases won).

It's shocking!!!

Is this the type of man we want to be President of Nigeria?

Nigeria already has a bad reputation abroad and the world currently views Nigeria as the inventor of 419. The least we want is to add more bad reputation to our already tarnished records.

If Atiku becomes Nigeria's President, all the foreign investors will disappear and the world will NEVER trust anything that is made in Nigeria.

Is it not shame that a man who leads GOOGLE search can be President of Nigeria. Is Nigeria's status so low it cannot find a suitable person as President.
Re: Corruption: Atiku Abubakar Leads In Google Search by shutmouth(m): 4:43pm On Feb 22, 2007
I sent money to a family member in Nigeria yesterday via Western Union and ALAS!!!

The lady cannot collect the money because Western Union agent (bank) want her to show International Passport and answer my TEST questions.

Strangely, the lady works for a Govt ministry and yet the bank in Nigeria refused accept her ID and give her the money.

I am told, Nigeria is among the few countries where you can no longer receive funds from abroad with only ID or Test Question due to 419 fraud.

This is 2007, and not 1991. Even in those years, you could receive funds with ID issued by Govt ministries or answer a short test questions.

It has cost me more than EUR 100 today on backward-forward phone calls to resolve the problem as the funds are required by the lady for a funeral tomorrow.

Does this make me to support Atiku or Ribadu? Surely, I support Ribadu's war on corruption.
Re: Corruption: Atiku Abubakar Leads In Google Search by shutmouth(m): 7:03pm On Feb 22, 2007
I came to Nairaland to nail Atiku.

Mission Accomplished!!!

It's time to say "AU REVOUR".

Got other important work to accomplish.

Buh Bye, See Ya!!!

(1) (Reply)

Africa Spends $300bn On Wars / Sallah Holidays / Swiss Investigate Death Of Nigerian Asylum Seeker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.