Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Elizabeth Michael Lulu Sentenced To Prison For Death Of Steven Kanumba - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Elizabeth Michael Lulu Sentenced To Prison For Death Of Steven Kanumba (56972 Views)

Don Lulu @40 Celebrating A Living Legend In Philanthropy And Humanity / Princess Shyngle Steals Lulu Simmons Body And Passed It Off As Hers, Gets Caught / Kemi Olunloyo Sent Back To Prison In Port Harcourt For 24 Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elizabeth Michael Lulu Sentenced To Prison For Death Of Steven Kanumba by ihustler(m): 10:10pm On Nov 13, 2017
So who killed him na??
Re: Elizabeth Michael Lulu Sentenced To Prison For Death Of Steven Kanumba by Cosmotelli(f): 10:11pm On Nov 13, 2017
Eyaah fine girl
Re: Elizabeth Michael Lulu Sentenced To Prison For Death Of Steven Kanumba by johnstar(m): 10:12pm On Nov 13, 2017
Keneking:
But where is lalasticlala sef undecided

Him go toilet undecided
Re: Elizabeth Michael Lulu Sentenced To Prison For Death Of Steven Kanumba by Innobee99(m): 10:14pm On Nov 13, 2017
I give up on Ladies of this century
Re: Elizabeth Michael Lulu Sentenced To Prison For Death Of Steven Kanumba by Innobee99(m): 10:15pm On Nov 13, 2017
Cosmotelli:
Eyaah fine girl
mumu
Comparing a dead young man full of ambitions with beauty without brain.

2 Likes

Re: Elizabeth Michael Lulu Sentenced To Prison For Death Of Steven Kanumba by godspeed: 10:16pm On Nov 13, 2017
geeworld1:
So sorry but we don't know u embarassed

Sorry, but we do.

He was so popular back then on Africa magic, he was the most popular Tanzanian actor at the time featuring in almost all Tanzanian films

Didn't even know he was dead.
Re: Elizabeth Michael Lulu Sentenced To Prison For Death Of Steven Kanumba by daddio(m): 10:17pm On Nov 13, 2017
Rokia2:
Sad she really is stunning.

HMM HMN

STUNNING

Re: Elizabeth Michael Lulu Sentenced To Prison For Death Of Steven Kanumba by daddio(m): 10:20pm On Nov 13, 2017
educollins0001:
dont be left out
you can make it too

FIXED GAMES

FIXED LIFE TOO

Re: Elizabeth Michael Lulu Sentenced To Prison For Death Of Steven Kanumba by babyfaceafrica: 10:22pm On Nov 13, 2017
Leez:

i remember ds guy
very popular actor
and dos peeps shouting jst 2 yrs its obvious d death was accidental na angry
and so..somebody died..two years is small!!!!
Re: Elizabeth Michael Lulu Sentenced To Prison For Death Of Steven Kanumba by Goodvibes: 10:24pm On Nov 13, 2017
Rokia2:
Sad she really is stunning.
And deadly.
Re: Elizabeth Michael Lulu Sentenced To Prison For Death Of Steven Kanumba by Leez(m): 10:25pm On Nov 13, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
and so..somebody died..two years is small!!!!
be like judge was lenient
Re: Elizabeth Michael Lulu Sentenced To Prison For Death Of Steven Kanumba by Edonojie007(m): 10:25pm On Nov 13, 2017
Waitin Devil Dey Use Konji And Relationship Dey Do This Days Ehn. It Is Better A Man Bury His Dick Under His Trouser,than See Himself Buried Six Feet Under The Ground O.
Now When The Two Years Finish Like Two Days,it Would Always Remain Yesterday- As The Girl Climbs To Top Celebrity With New Guy,and Ex Guy Chills With The Devil In Hell.
O Boy You See Your Life. Same Thing Eve Do Adam.
Re: Elizabeth Michael Lulu Sentenced To Prison For Death Of Steven Kanumba by babyfaceafrica: 10:26pm On Nov 13, 2017
Leez:

be like judge was lenient
I guess because she was an actress and star..if na normal Tanzanian... You think she will get 2 years?..all.men are not equal sadly

2 Likes

Re: Elizabeth Michael Lulu Sentenced To Prison For Death Of Steven Kanumba by ken2baba(m): 10:38pm On Nov 13, 2017
Leez:

i remember ds guy
very popular actor
and dos peeps shouting jst 2 yrs its obvious d death was accidental na angry
when a girl has something to hide in her phone, she would rather kill your or she dies dan to let you see it.

I have been in his shoes but I thank God I survived it
Re: Elizabeth Michael Lulu Sentenced To Prison For Death Of Steven Kanumba by Edonojie007(m): 10:39pm On Nov 13, 2017
And Op,well Don For Your Stupidity O! You Kept On Deleting My Comments,for What Nau?! Cow Nu
Re: Elizabeth Michael Lulu Sentenced To Prison For Death Of Steven Kanumba by Mariangeles(f): 10:41pm On Nov 13, 2017
JEZEBEL!
Re: Elizabeth Michael Lulu Sentenced To Prison For Death Of Steven Kanumba by Nobody: 10:41pm On Nov 13, 2017
Cheat on a dude and still kill him, this is unthinkable. I need that Wike disgust face meme to make this complete

2 Likes

Re: Elizabeth Michael Lulu Sentenced To Prison For Death Of Steven Kanumba by Ishilove: 10:44pm On Nov 13, 2017
So he died because dem push am for wall?

He was already dead in the spirit, he was just looking for who to hang his death on

2 Likes

Re: Elizabeth Michael Lulu Sentenced To Prison For Death Of Steven Kanumba by joystickextend1(m): 10:46pm On Nov 13, 2017
2years? To small
Re: Elizabeth Michael Lulu Sentenced To Prison For Death Of Steven Kanumba by aalangel(f): 10:49pm On Nov 13, 2017
loneatar:
2years term for a murderer

That wasn't murder...it was manslaughter.
Re: Elizabeth Michael Lulu Sentenced To Prison For Death Of Steven Kanumba by Timiblanko(m): 10:49pm On Nov 13, 2017
Where will his soul be now, LORD just have mercy on me, ladies will always cheat and give excuse for it

1 Like

Re: Elizabeth Michael Lulu Sentenced To Prison For Death Of Steven Kanumba by Slayer2: 10:49pm On Nov 13, 2017
cerowo:
undecided

Why you bend mouth like who they see period
Re: Elizabeth Michael Lulu Sentenced To Prison For Death Of Steven Kanumba by theapeman: 10:53pm On Nov 13, 2017
Mowunmiaf:
22-year-old Tanzanian Actress, Elizabeth Michael Lulu has been sentenced to 2 years imprisonment by a Dar es Salaam court for the death of Steven Kanumba, her ex-boyfriend, whom she was dating until his death.

According to reports, the ugly incident occurred on April 7th, 2012 when Lulu was 19 years old while Kanumba was 28 years.

Steven Kanumba who was a popular Tanzanian actor died after Lulu pushed him to the wall during an argument because of a call she allegedly received from another man.

During the court hearing, Kanumba’s younger brother, Seth Bosco told the court that Lulu had an altercation with his brother on that fateful day. He explained that the two were quarreling because Lulu picked up a call from another man in the presence of the deceased.

Bosco further revealed that Lulu came out of the room and informed her that Kanumba had fallen. The two called a doctor who declared Kanumba dead after examining him

Esther Zephania, a detective who arrested Lulu on that fateful day, told the court that walls of the room where the actor died had black blood-like stains.
why 2yrs undecided
this world is not fair, it should have been 20yrs imprisonment!

shall, during this 2rys I pray the warders to fvc..k the shiit outa of her and give her a complimentary gift of HIV angry

useless women!
Re: Elizabeth Michael Lulu Sentenced To Prison For Death Of Steven Kanumba by Nobody: 10:53pm On Nov 13, 2017
She deserve no punishment because of her beauty!
Re: Elizabeth Michael Lulu Sentenced To Prison For Death Of Steven Kanumba by Nobody: 10:54pm On Nov 13, 2017
I don't get why not just dump the guy and carry on with your runz, oh well
Re: Elizabeth Michael Lulu Sentenced To Prison For Death Of Steven Kanumba by baby124: 10:59pm On Nov 13, 2017
Something is not right with this story. 2yrs for murder is also a very light sentence.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Rocks Mini Skirt To Her Son's School Event (photos) / Is Funke Akindele Pregnant Or Is This Pot Belly? Fans Ask (Photos) / Sanwo-Olu Gifts Iya Awero 3 Bedroom Flat (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.