Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,986 members, 7,814,364 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Whahala How Do I Collet My Cofo From AGIS - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Whahala How Do I Collet My Cofo From AGIS (336 Views)

Abuja Agis Certified Land Now Selling At Promo Price / 20 Hectares In Karsana North For 750m (agis Verified) / ATLANTIC COURTYARD IS LOCATED AT OKUN AJAH, LAGOS STATE WITH CofO +2348125429017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Whahala How Do I Collet My Cofo From AGIS by david0007: 4:22pm On Nov 13, 2017
I purchased a land that has been sold twice, the direct allottee sold the land to another person, who then sold it to another person. I was given the offer letter, Power of attorney and deed of assignment of both buyers, now i went to see if i can collet the c of o. On the system in AGIS there is no power of attorney registered. the only document they have is for the first allotee. Now AGIS is saying they only know the first allotee and are saying it only her that can come forward to collect the c of O. or if she write a power of attorney authorising me, I have contated The first allotte and he has refused to give me a power of attorney, saying he doesnt want to have anything to do with the land. She however confirms she has sold it.

What is the way out guys

(1) (Reply)

Fancy And Quality Cushions For Sale@owerri / An Old Bungalow For Sale At Oshodi Area Lagos State / 6 Nos Of 3 Bedroom All Room Ensuite At Shodipe Street Alagomeji Yaba #35m Each

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.