Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,149 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

Easy Way To Track Tstv Channels No Stress - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Easy Way To Track Tstv Channels No Stress (6947 Views)

BBNaija All-Stars: Mercy Eke Will Enter Final ‘Without Stress’ - Deji / Tstv Is Back With New Frequency-learn How To Install New Tstv Channels / TSTV Launches In Nigeria: Channels, Packages, Subscription & Decoder Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Easy Way To Track Tstv Channels No Stress by Plus1Nigeria(m): 5:44pm On Nov 13, 2017
First of All we Want to Give a special Thanks to Lemmy Morgan for Sharing This Wonderful Tutorial all credit (photo, video and text) goes to Him for this Details provided. Indeed this is a useful Article…. You can always Get more help on any Satellite related issues on [url]lemmymorgan.com/[/url]

Below, are the necessary requirements for tracking this bird. These are indispensable pre-requisites without which you will fail to track it. This is relevant for now until at least the signal is improved.

First off, determine if you can even get the tstv Africa’s beam/signal in your country/state/city. This article here will help you with it. Just make sure you visit the link with your resources and not with a VPN
Use a location that is devoid of obstruction/interference. At least making sure there is none in view. You have a zero chance of receiving TSTV signal if there is an obstruction.
Secondly, get a minimum of a 90cm dish. I will recommend you go with a 1 meter(100cm) dish if you are new to satellite tv installation
Furthermore, you need to buy an FTA decoder. There are as many FTA/standalone decoders out there as there are STB manufacturers. The list is endless. Let me give you a non-exhaustive list. A Strong 4669x decoder or newer. I recommend 4920 and newer because 4920 is an HD decoder. In addition, you can use just about any FTA HD decoder. For example Qsat, Azsky g6, Gsky all models, freesat, super esat, tiger decoder all models, alphabox, dreambox, openbox, HDtech and so on
You need a good stafinder like Freesat or satlink. You can even use the ever reliable Bluetooth sat finder. In the absence of a capable and tested sat-finder, please use a strong decoder to do the tracking. I will advise you use a strong decoder. The best strong decoder for tracking still remains 4663x and 4669x. These two attracts high signal strength and they are especially good for satellite with weak signals

READ THE GUIDE HERE: CLICK HERE
Re: Easy Way To Track Tstv Channels No Stress by Temidayo9(m): 6:02pm On Nov 13, 2017
Any FTA channels on TSTV frequency?
Re: Easy Way To Track Tstv Channels No Stress by Craigbrown4076: 6:12pm On Nov 13, 2017
TSTV TSTV This is a Satellite decoder that was launched way back in October... i wonder why it is yet to get to Benin.
Re: Easy Way To Track Tstv Channels No Stress by ellagabs(f): 6:36pm On Nov 13, 2017
watching over 50 channels, it took my bros about 2hrs to track it.
i lov the "mama africa".
Re: Easy Way To Track Tstv Channels No Stress by Nobody: 9:28pm On Nov 14, 2017
ellagabs:
watching over 50 channels, it took my bros about 2hrs to track it.
i lov the "mama africa".

Can you share the practicals you witnessed while you bros was processing it or were you playing candy crush?
Re: Easy Way To Track Tstv Channels No Stress by ellagabs(f): 12:14pm On Nov 15, 2017
ollah1:

Can you share the practicals you witnessed while you bros was processing it or were you playing candy crush?

you want to knw?
ok, he kept movin d pan up n down, left n right, and den finaly he screw.
the pan is facin the sky completly.

sory sir, i dnt play candy crush.
i spent my time coding, am a software developer

2 Likes

Re: Easy Way To Track Tstv Channels No Stress by Nobody: 12:23pm On Nov 15, 2017
ellagabs:

you want to knw?
ok, he kept movin d pan up n down, left n right, and den finaly he screw.
the pan is facin the sky completly.

sory sir, i dnt play candy crush.
i spent my time coding, am a software developer

Awesome. I love that. What language/s?
Re: Easy Way To Track Tstv Channels No Stress by Plus1Nigeria(m): 1:02pm On Nov 15, 2017
ollah1:

READ THE GUIDE HERE: CLICK HERE
Re: Easy Way To Track Tstv Channels No Stress by ellagabs(f): 4:57pm On Nov 15, 2017
ollah1:

Awesome. I love that. What language/s?

bash, python and C#

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

LATEST MOVIE : Somewhere In The Dark – Latest Nollywood Premium Movie Drama 2017 / WWE Fans / Sponsoring/producing A Nigerian Movie.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.