Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,042 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

It's Hard For Me To Live As An Upcoming Blogger. Why? - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / It's Hard For Me To Live As An Upcoming Blogger. Why? (4139 Views)

Why Some Female Upcoming Blogger Is Very Wicked? / Cpa Marketing Hard For Me / Are You An Upcoming Nigerian Artiste (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It's Hard For Me To Live As An Upcoming Blogger. Why? by kelechisblog(m): 7:15am On Nov 15, 2017
Every body is now talking about the earning.

Naijas and their life. E tire me oh

embarassed
Re: It's Hard For Me To Live As An Upcoming Blogger. Why? by SirLakes: 7:16am On Nov 15, 2017
kelechisblog:

It's not by force to believe

It's not by force to lie.

Stop lying, Stop being Fake.

You are Fake grin
You cant fool everybody

Peace!
Re: It's Hard For Me To Live As An Upcoming Blogger. Why? by Horlami3370: 7:16am On Nov 15, 2017
SirLakes:

What traffic? That site gets less than 20 daily unique visitors

What do you know grin

I maintain my stand, a gossip/ entertainment blog that will make $10 a day would be less than 1m in Alexa, a 7m gossip/ent can't make such never.

Even you own lyrics site can never make $5/month.
Tell me it's a lie if you have Adsense.

Please Don't quote me if you don't know what you are saying.

What do I know grin grin grin

I hate it when it comes to this.
Your lack of knowledge always makes you think some things you've failed at is not possible for others.
It all depends on you, how well you can optimize your traffic.

Okay, for your information Mr too know, I personally have a site with 3 million Alexa rank that make up to $1, 000 a month ( a single site)....be there dey judge with Alexa.
I still repeat, I pity your type, sit there they say some things are impossible.

In case you want to tell me the attached screenshot is blah blah blah... Check the time it was taken and the time of this post, check the site Alexa rank and for me to share the site URL with earnings, It means I've changed it cos i'm not that dump and know what bloggers can do, so, will never share my current URL in a forum

Re: It's Hard For Me To Live As An Upcoming Blogger. Why? by SirLakes: 7:20am On Nov 15, 2017
Horlami3370:

What do I know grin grin grin

I hate it when it comes to this.
Your lack of knowledge always makes you think some things you've failed in are not possible.
It all depends on you, how well you can optimize your traffic.

Okay, for your information Mr too know, I personally has a site with 3 million Alexa rank that make up to $1, 000 a month ( a single site)....be there dey judge with Alexa.
I still repeat, I pity your type, sit there they say some things are impossible.

In case you want to tell me the attached screenshot is blah blah blah... Check the time it was taken and the time of this post, check the site Alexa rank and for me to share the site URL with earnings, I means I've changed it cos i'm not that dump and know what bloggers can do, so, will never share my current URL in a forum

Share it if you are certain.

Abeg swerve
Re: It's Hard For Me To Live As An Upcoming Blogger. Why? by kelechisblog(m): 7:22am On Nov 15, 2017
SirLakes:

You are Fake grin
You cant fool everybody

Peace!

If getting $10 daily is a fake life, then don't come into my fake life and argue,
Re: It's Hard For Me To Live As An Upcoming Blogger. Why? by Horlami3370: 7:26am On Nov 15, 2017
SirLakes:

Share it if you are certain.

Abeg swerve

Now, look up and check my screenshot above.
...the lyrics site you even quote is less than 2 months and moreover, you don't judge people based on appearance, cos I put up a 2 months old lyrics site in my bio doesn't mean I just started blogging 2 months ago and you are too dumb to know that. SMH!

I'm waiting for you to quote me say na bot so I can upload previous payoneer pay o and after then, you can quote me again Sean blackhat. Mtcheew, people like you remain the same cos you never see the possibility in impossibility.
Re: It's Hard For Me To Live As An Upcoming Blogger. Why? by SirLakes: 7:27am On Nov 15, 2017
Horlami3370:

Now, look up and check my screenshot above.
...the lyrics site you even quote is less than 2 months and moreover, you don't judge people based on appearance, cos I put up a 2 months old lyrics site in my bio doesn't mean I just started blogging 2 months ago and you are too dumb to know that. SMH!

Drop your URL & let me burst your bubble
Re: It's Hard For Me To Live As An Upcoming Blogger. Why? by Horlami3370: 7:29am On Nov 15, 2017
SirLakes:

Oh no, i'm at fault for dragging this with you in the first place, still asking for URL after you can see it in the screenshot?? SMH!

Of course, you don't mean the current URL cos i'll be a fool like you to do that
Re: It's Hard For Me To Live As An Upcoming Blogger. Why? by SirLakes: 7:31am On Nov 15, 2017
Horlami3370:

Oh no, i'm at fault for dragging this with you in the first place, still asking for URL after you can see it I the screenshot?? SMH!

Of course, you don't mean the current URL cos i'll be a fool like you to do that

You are the fool here, Keleshi dropped his own, drop yours lets see if it's possible with entertainment blog.

grin
Re: It's Hard For Me To Live As An Upcoming Blogger. Why? by Horlami3370: 7:31am On Nov 15, 2017
Finstar:

To earn such amount, you need traffic and according to the op, he doesn't have it yet. For an upcoming entertainment blog, his CPC Will definitely be freaking low and practically impossible to make such amount. It's not about being pessimistic, it's about grasping reality. I might be wrong anyway, nothing is impossible. But the odds are against him and that's why the clouds of doubts are rising. Perhaps he can clear the doubts by bringing evidences that supports his claim.

Anyways, you may be right and you may not, but if you read my post very well, I didn't quote him to support the guy $10 a day like I already stated, I only do cos he states it's impossible for entertainment niche to make $10 a day
Re: It's Hard For Me To Live As An Upcoming Blogger. Why? by SirLakes: 7:35am On Nov 15, 2017
Horlami3370:

Anyways, you may be right and you may not, but if you read my post very well, I didn't quote him to support the guy $10 a day like I already stated, I only do cos he states it's impossible for entertainment niche to make $10 a day

I fuckiīng know what I am saying Mr Man

That site that am seeing wouldn't get $10/day

I can bet my left ball grin
Re: It's Hard For Me To Live As An Upcoming Blogger. Why? by Horlami3370: 7:35am On Nov 15, 2017
SirLakes:

You are the fool here, Keleshi dropped his own, drop yours lets see if it's possible with entertainment blog.

grin
grin grin grin

You are still asking for URL?
So, you are too dumb to read my previous post and see screenshot ?

Just wondering if I blur the URL for you not to see grin your claim that a site with 1m+ Alexa rank can't make $10 a day was wrong cos I clearly shared one of my site that made $1k last month and it Alexa is 3 million which any sane webmaster can easily type in the URL in the screenshot and check it alexa.

So, it makes me speechless you still asking for what URL again. Is it that difficult for you to read and understand?

Re: It's Hard For Me To Live As An Upcoming Blogger. Why? by Finstar: 7:41am On Nov 15, 2017
Horlami3370:

That's why I said anything is possible. But ops claim should be taken with a pinch of salt. You don't have tarrfic, you're an upcoming entertainment blogger which makes low CPC inevitable and yet, he's earning $10 daily. Something is fishy.

Well, perhaps if he can tell us the magnitude of daily pageviews, at least, we can then arrive at a conclusion. Unfortunately, he's not even ready to prove us wrong.
Re: It's Hard For Me To Live As An Upcoming Blogger. Why? by Horlami3370: 7:41am On Nov 15, 2017
Just get 2 things right:

It's not impossible for entertainment niche to make $10 a day like you've claimed and neither is it impossible for a site with 1m+ Alexa rank to make $10 a day too.

Simple as ABC, i'm not here to support the claim. Of the OP but against your stupid mentality thinking that some things are not possible.

Lobatan... Not gonna reply on this thread again cos I have nothing else to prove cos I already did... #out
Re: It's Hard For Me To Live As An Upcoming Blogger. Why? by Horlami3370: 7:44am On Nov 15, 2017
[quote author=Finstar post=62390746][/quote]

Like I've state several times on the this thread, i'm not supporting or against the OP claim of the $10 per day, his site, his earnings, his problem. I care not, if he's making that much and still complain, good for him, and if he's not but bluffing, it add nothing to or against me, so, why should I care about anyone's earnings.?
Re: It's Hard For Me To Live As An Upcoming Blogger. Why? by Horlami3370: 7:46am On Nov 15, 2017
SirLakes:

grin

You still asking for URL

Are you too dumb to see it in the screenshot, just kinda confused ni o.
Re: It's Hard For Me To Live As An Upcoming Blogger. Why? by Horlami3370: 7:47am On Nov 15, 2017
Finstar:

That's why I said anything is possible. But ops claim should be taken with a pinch of salt. You don't have tarrfic, you're an upcoming entertainment blogger which makes low CPC inevitable and yet, he's earning $10 daily. Something is fishy.
Well, perhaps if he can tell us the magnitude of daily pageviews, at least, we can then arrive at a conclusion. Unfortunately, he's not even ready to prove us wrong.

Like I've state several times on this thread, i'm not supporting or against the OP claim of the $10 per day, his site, his earnings, his problem. I care not, if he's making that much and still complain, good for him, and if he's not but bluffing, it add nothing to or against me, so, why should I care about anyone's earnings.?

...and the guy that I initially quote didn't say it's impossible for just him, but for any entertainment site or site with 1m+ Alexa rank to make $10 a day which I've proved him wrong
Re: It's Hard For Me To Live As An Upcoming Blogger. Why? by SirLakes: 7:53am On Nov 15, 2017
Horlami3370:

Oh no, i'm at fault for dragging this with you in the first place, still asking for URL after you can see it I the screenshot?? SMH!

Fôol that site is not entertainment
Re: It's Hard For Me To Live As An Upcoming Blogger. Why? by Horlami3370: 8:00am On Nov 15, 2017
SirLakes:

No, it's never an entertainment, I only prove you wrong.
1.) You see me as no one cos I put a lyrics site on my bio whereas it's unknown to you that I make more than $1k a month [Lesson here: Never judge by appearance cos I doubt if you make half of what I've in my lifetime of using AdSense but fast at coming at me cos I put up a 2 months old lyrics website on my bio.

2.) You state it's impossible for a site with 1m+ Alexa rank to make $10 a day, so, and you even beg me to share mine and I do to prove you wrong (3m Alexa, $1k a month)

My point are proved.
So, Mr no one can fool someone like you, please upload yours
Re: It's Hard For Me To Live As An Upcoming Blogger. Why? by SirLakes: 8:08am On Nov 15, 2017
Horlami3370:

1.) You see me as no one cos I put a lyrics site on my bio whereas it's unknown to you that I make more than $1k a month [Lesson here: Never judge by appearance cos I doubt if you make half of what I've in my lifetime of using AdSense but fast at coming at me cos I put up a 2 months old lyrics website on my bio.

2.) You state it's impossible for a site with 1m+ Alexa rank to make $10 a day, so, and you even beg me to share mine and I do to prove you wrong (3m Alexa, $1k a month)

My point are proved.
What is this one saying.

We are talking entertainment blog your are sharing earnings from one education / grant aid sort of site.

By the way, I am not judging anyone here, I am standing on my ground, that kelechi never

And I may not be totally correct with the Alexa, but with entertainment, it's a Big No.

Peace!
Re: It's Hard For Me To Live As An Upcoming Blogger. Why? by Horlami3370: 8:15am On Nov 15, 2017
SirLakes:

Who cares? If he like make he lie of making $100 a day, his site, his earnings, his problem. Mtcheew

SirLakes:

Imagine, still asking for URL, too dumb to see it

SirLakes:

You are Fake grin
You cant fool everybody

Peace!

Exactly my point, why are you so concerned if he's living a fake life if you are not pained cos it's impossible for you to make something reasonable online?

SirLakes:

SirLakes:

What do you know grin

See your life, cos I put up a 2 months old lyrics website in my bio means I don't make more than you do online?
I still repeat, judge not by look or appearance, now that you know I make more than you think online, please go and hang yourself.

My point are proved.
Re: It's Hard For Me To Live As An Upcoming Blogger. Why? by Horlami3370: 8:19am On Nov 15, 2017
SirLakes:

For your information, I have more than one site, and I just show you one of the ones I used last month in the screenshot above

SirLakes:

What do you know grin

This screenshots are from someone that you are very sure can't make $5/day cos he put a lyrics website in his bio... Mtcheew , you are even claiming you are not judging anyone in your last post, so, the posts above is not judging now, na briefing

Re: It's Hard For Me To Live As An Upcoming Blogger. Why? by SirLakes: 8:26am On Nov 15, 2017
You are the confused fellow here.
You can't compare clicks from niche like education,health,howtos,moneymaking to entertainment.

However, I don't bloody care if u or the op make billions.

Put Adsense on your lyrics site, you'll know the difference.

Peace!
Re: It's Hard For Me To Live As An Upcoming Blogger. Why? by SirLakes: 8:31am On Nov 15, 2017

Prove me wrong with your entertainment blog
Re: It's Hard For Me To Live As An Upcoming Blogger. Why? by Horlami3370: 8:52am On Nov 15, 2017
SirLakes:

Prove me wrong with your entertainment blog
When I say I proved you wrong, not on the guy matter, but I do by showing you I make more than $5 a day contrary to your believe as a wise man who can't be fooled and think your assumption is always accurate and also that a site with 3m Alexa rank can't make $1k a month according to you.

SirLakes:
You are the confused fellow here.
You can't compare clicks from niche like education,health,howtos,moneymaking to entertainment.

[s] However, I don't bloody care if u or the op make billions.
[/s]

[s] Put Adsense on your lyrics site, you'll know the difference.
[/s]

Peace!

1.) Yes, everyone can see you don't really bloody care grin
2.) I'll be a fool like you to put AdSense on a 2 months old blog cos i'm not a newbie blogger.

3.) I'm wise enough and I've been in this game long enough not to start an entertainment or lifestyle blog cos I knw we are not in the same era when Linda ikeji and Mankind started their blog.

4.) I'm not too dumb like you not to know what is trending and how to use it to my advantage.

5.) I'm never supporting or against the OP on his $10 a day thread.

6.) I only quote you cos you said it that it's not possible for an entertainment site to make $10 a day, then you jumb to, it's not possible for a blog with 1m+ Alexa rank to make $10 a day(1st reason why I shared one of my blog) and in the end, you claimed I myself can't be making $5/a day and I proved you wrong by doing the needful. (Reasons for my other screenshot which you even beg me to please upload grin)

7.) You need to know something, what's the need of arguing with someone when they say they make so so earnings or not? I can't understand unless you are pained that you are not making reasonable amount online but rather to research on What's trending, you are there arguing, I've seen a certain thread too where someone upload he make blah blah blah online and people take it on themselves to argue it's not.

Do you know why I didn't drop any comment on that thread?

It's simple, cos I don't care, you make your money, I make mine, if you do more than I make, good for you, and if it's less, work hard and try to follow trends. (for ex, the reason i'm yet to put AdSense on my lyrics website is cos i'm working with timing, when the right time comes and I feel like it can yield me better result than $0.xx a day, i'll surely put AdSense on it and you won't be the one to tell me.

Only the pained ones come after people when they claim they make certain amount online and not to talk even just $10/day, something I'll surely meet when I wake up in the midnight to work and feel like checking my AdSense.

Just wondering the point of telling me you bet your balls on someone can not make certain amount a day, does that add any value to your life ?
Re: It's Hard For Me To Live As An Upcoming Blogger. Why? by SirLakes: 9:00am On Nov 15, 2017
Horlami3370:

When I say I proved you wrong, not on the guy matter, but I do by showing you I make more than $5 a day contrary to your believe as a wise man hi can't be fooled and think your assumption is always accurate and also that a site with 3m Alexa rank can make $1k a month.

1.) Yes, everyone can see you don't really bloody care grin
2.) I'll be a fool like you to put AdSense on a 2 months old blog cos i'm not a newbie blogger.

3.) I'm wise enough and I've been in this game long enough not to start an entertainment or lifestyle blog cos I knw we are not in the same era when Linda ikeji and Mankind started their blog.

Look at this fool,

Why can't you flaunt your entertainment blog where you make $10/day with 7m Alexa.

Get lost and only mention me when you are ready to prove me wrong.

Till then you still remain a fool

Peace!
Re: It's Hard For Me To Live As An Upcoming Blogger. Why? by Horlami3370: 9:09am On Nov 15, 2017
SirLakes:

Look at this fool,

Why can't you flaunt your entertainment blog where you make $10/day with 7m Alexa.

Get lost and only mention me when you are ready to prove me wrong.

Till then you still remain a fool

Peace!

grin.
If what it means to be a fool is to make thousands of $$$ a month, then i'm blessed..., but Mr guru who keep repeating same post over and over again like someone who never read and understand others post(I swear, I never expect this post from you after my last post, but what to do, it's almost impossible to change others or make them reason the way you do cos I clearly state my reasons for quoting you in the first place before you come for me).

So, less I forgot, Mr earlyguru.com that know someone that can not make $5 a day, please upload your earnings you've been able to make with your Level of IQ and thinking.

Even your site earlyguru.com showthread and forum permalink shows you are still leaving in the stone age.

Who still use permalink like the ones below at this age?

http://earlyguru.com/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=296

http://earlyguru.com/posting.php?mode=reply&f=21&t=296

At the end of the day, it's you who is the wisest man that I doubt if you've ever make $1k in your lifetime of blogging but can come at others.

Well, if my foolishness can make me thousands of $$$ a month. I concur
Re: It's Hard For Me To Live As An Upcoming Blogger. Why? by SirLakes: 9:24am On Nov 15, 2017
Horlami3370:

grin.
If what it means to be a fool is to make thousands of $$$ a month, then i'm blessed..., but Mr guru who keep repeating same post over and over again like someone who never read and understand others post(I swear, I didn't even expect this post from you are my last post, but what to do, it's almost impossible to change others or make them reasoning like you do).

So, less I forgot, Mr earlyguru.com that know someone that can not make $5 a day, please upload your earnings you've been able to make with your Level of IQ and thinking.

Even your site earlyguru.com showthread and forum permalink shows you are still leaving in the stone age.

Who still use permalink like the ones below at this age?

http://earlyguru.com/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=296

http://earlyguru.com/posting.php?mode=reply&f=21&t=296

At the end of the day, it's you who is the wisest man that I doubt if you've ever make $1k in your lifetime of blogging but can come at others.

Well, if my foolishness can make me thousands of $$$ a month. I concur

Fool,
What does not optimising url on a site got to do with this

You are shallow. I thought you'd be quick to share earnings from your entertainment blog. angry

Mumu boi
Re: It's Hard For Me To Live As An Upcoming Blogger. Why? by Horlami3370: 9:28am On Nov 15, 2017
SirLakes:

Fool,
What does not optimising url on a site got to do with this

You are shallow. I thought you'd be quick to share earnings from your entertainment blog. angry

Mumu boi

Actually, it has to do with the fact that a blogger that can easily comes at others own site is neither well optimized for SEO not to talk of him hoping on google traffic in the future to take the blog to an higher place, at least I have hope that my own 2 months old lyrics website can do well in the nearest future.
At least, before you come at others, check yourself first, no one is an island and those that claim to be wise are the most foolish set of people on earth cos they will never learn more

Also, please use another word apart from your fool up and down at least to show you are not pained grin grin grin grin grin
Re: It's Hard For Me To Live As An Upcoming Blogger. Why? by SirLakes: 9:34am On Nov 15, 2017
Horlami3370:

Actually, it has to do with the fact that a blogger that can easily comes at others self site is neither well optimized for SEO not to talk of him hoping on google traffic I'm the future to make cool cash.
At least, before you come at others, check yourself first

Also, please use another word apart from your fool up and down at least to show you are not pained grin grin grin grin grin

Let me beg you this time around, cos i didn't earlier when you said I did.

Please show me that your entertainment blog where you earn $10/day with 7m ranking

please grin

Arindi omo,

Yawns! You are boring abeg

@op thumbs up
More dollars to your akant.....m off
Re: It's Hard For Me To Live As An Upcoming Blogger. Why? by Horlami3370: 9:50am On Nov 15, 2017
SirLakes:

Let me beg you this time around, cos i didn't earlier when you said I did.

Please show me that your entertainment blog where you earn $10/day with 7m ranking

please grin

Arindi omo,

Yawns! You are boring abeg

@op thumbs up
More dollars to your akant
.....m off

Now supporting the OP after you don bash him several times when you see someone that's more than you grin

You called him liar, someone with fake life blah blah blag but now you say thumb up and more dollar in his account grin grin

I'm sure kelechisblog is not gonna fall for this thumb up and more dollar of a sudden grin grin grin

Anyways, i'm happy you finally support the guy's hustle all cos of me and change from calling him all sort of names to more dollar in your account grin grin grin grin

At least, it just prove you accepted that you are wrong for looking down on him

SirLakes:

The guy is fučkiñg lying, that site can barely make $10 per month self.

If it's in another niche, I can say maybe, with that niche, impossicant grin

It's amazes me how people are gulping down his lies like a chill bottle of zobo

You cant fool someone like me
I hate lies.

SirLakes:

Lol
Iffah hear

SirLakes:

SirLakes:

You are Fake grin
You cant fool everybody

Peace!

Enu ti igbin fi bu osa, na ni yo fi wole ni iwaju re (A snail use the same mouth he uses to insult the deity to craw in front of him)... That's what you just did by hailing the OP after you don call him all sort of names all thanks to me cos it wouldn't have happened if I didn't post on this thread and as you claim, i'm a fool with thousands of dollar in my account, Oya ask me to upload my bank account statement too grin grin grin
Re: It's Hard For Me To Live As An Upcoming Blogger. Why? by SirLakes: 9:58am On Nov 15, 2017
Horlami3370:

A

That's my perception about entertainment blog, I have discouraged people on it and I'll still continue.

I stand to be corrected, 7m rank, 10$/day.....No
prove me wrong and change my perception for life.

I'm tired of you....biko

Until you prove me wrong or anyone does m still sticking with my perception.

Which kain wahala b dis

peace!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#stop Looking Down On Bloggers... By Lexhansplace / 5 Recommended Ways Bloggers Can Improve Their Blogs / Please Help: My Blog Does Not Show On Desktop But Shows On Mobile Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 140
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.