Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

The Idibias Jet Out To Dubai For Annie's Birthday Vacation - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Idibias Jet Out To Dubai For Annie's Birthday Vacation (44350 Views)

The Idibias Become First Brand Ambassadors For Coca Cola In Nigeria / Tuface Idibias, His Wife And Children In Lovely Family Photo / Omotola 40th Birthday: Igbinedion, Dangote, Elumelu, Momodu, The Idibias, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Idibias Jet Out To Dubai For Annie's Birthday Vacation by killdiabetes(f): 10:09pm On Nov 13, 2017
K
Re: The Idibias Jet Out To Dubai For Annie's Birthday Vacation by iswallker(m): 10:12pm On Nov 13, 2017
Dey waste scarce resources there..

To celebrate birthday that u can cook fried rice at home and kill many chiken....

Siiior

1 Like

Re: The Idibias Jet Out To Dubai For Annie's Birthday Vacation by KcAngel(m): 10:12pm On Nov 13, 2017
I must make am
Re: The Idibias Jet Out To Dubai For Annie's Birthday Vacation by Nobody: 10:17pm On Nov 13, 2017
who talk say money nor good.
Money na everything I swear.
Re: The Idibias Jet Out To Dubai For Annie's Birthday Vacation by dollytino4real(f): 10:18pm On Nov 13, 2017
money makes love interesting and celebrated

2 Likes

Re: The Idibias Jet Out To Dubai For Annie's Birthday Vacation by olushevy05: 10:20pm On Nov 13, 2017
LesbianBoy:

Its me that does not like good things abi? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
talk your own na�����
Re: The Idibias Jet Out To Dubai For Annie's Birthday Vacation by Skyfornia(m): 10:20pm On Nov 13, 2017
LesbianBoy:
Shey the kids nor dey go school angry

What do you mean by school? Has your own school taken you to Cotonou talk more of Ghana? We are talking education and you are talking craps. For your information, traveling is part of education, and I don't mean traveling to your ijebu village.

1 Like

Re: The Idibias Jet Out To Dubai For Annie's Birthday Vacation by GreenLabCutie(f): 10:27pm On Nov 13, 2017
mekuso89:
OK you dey sell strong election?
Drugs to gain strong erection thus eliminating weak erection? Yes!
Re: The Idibias Jet Out To Dubai For Annie's Birthday Vacation by mikelcj: 10:33pm On Nov 13, 2017
Jonathan:
So fücking what

Hmm.. Jealousy na disease oo

1 Like

Re: The Idibias Jet Out To Dubai For Annie's Birthday Vacation by Nobody: 10:40pm On Nov 13, 2017
People typing "I don't give a fück",
Yet they used their data to click the thread and post it. grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Idibias Jet Out To Dubai For Annie's Birthday Vacation by layoski: 10:40pm On Nov 13, 2017
ubongoton:
I know tu baba go pot her in dubia, no wahala
u for go pot am.yeye

1 Like

Re: The Idibias Jet Out To Dubai For Annie's Birthday Vacation by Bmas01(m): 10:41pm On Nov 13, 2017
God has blessed/punish 2baba with beautiful girls so dat young niggaz can continue from where he stop. If
Skyfornia:

What do you mean by school? Has your own school taken you to Cotonou talk more of Ghana? We are talking education and you are talking craps. For your information, traveling is part of education, and I don't mean traveling to your ijebu village.
u Bleep somebody's daughter dey will Bleep urs... Lol
Re: The Idibias Jet Out To Dubai For Annie's Birthday Vacation by Bmas01(m): 10:44pm On Nov 13, 2017
God has blessed/punish 2baba with beautiful girls so dat young niggaz can continue from where he stop. If
u Bleep somebody's daughter dey will Bleep urs... Lol
Re: The Idibias Jet Out To Dubai For Annie's Birthday Vacation by sholajigga(m): 10:53pm On Nov 13, 2017
Johnpsite:
God please pick my call and I know for sure I will be rich,I like good things

Work hard! Good things aren’t for lazy men

1 Like

Re: The Idibias Jet Out To Dubai For Annie's Birthday Vacation by 8stargeneral: 11:03pm On Nov 13, 2017
Save trip idibias family
Re: The Idibias Jet Out To Dubai For Annie's Birthday Vacation by ruffDiamond: 11:14pm On Nov 13, 2017
? if it ain't for black face, these sorry pathetic lot won't even be to ride in a molue from knots to iyana ipaja
#payyahommiezback
2facedsnitchbetrayal
#saynotointellcontenttheftandplagiarism

2 Likes

Re: The Idibias Jet Out To Dubai For Annie's Birthday Vacation by sobastical: 11:19pm On Nov 13, 2017
GreenLabCutie:
Are you suffering from weak erection or premature ejaculation?

Call 09028961185 for Your Utramax today....!

After the cure what next? undecided
Re: The Idibias Jet Out To Dubai For Annie's Birthday Vacation by dracool: 11:22pm On Nov 13, 2017
pls do not toy with their education.... these kids are suppose to b in school

1 Like

Re: The Idibias Jet Out To Dubai For Annie's Birthday Vacation by vanhayor(m): 11:45pm On Nov 13, 2017
coolebux:
I'm somehow ashamed of myself

No Money
If you no get money...hide your face
Re: The Idibias Jet Out To Dubai For Annie's Birthday Vacation by enemyofprogress: 2:10am On Nov 14, 2017
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: The Idibias Jet Out To Dubai For Annie's Birthday Vacation by totorimi: 2:19am On Nov 14, 2017
Where are the other children, why only Annie's own. This is a confirmation that one is sowing disunity amongst those kids of 2baba and by the way the guy doesn't sing anymore.

I don't just understand anyway it's normal.
Re: The Idibias Jet Out To Dubai For Annie's Birthday Vacation by talk2percy(m): 2:40am On Nov 14, 2017
I wish them well.
Re: The Idibias Jet Out To Dubai For Annie's Birthday Vacation by Teobaba(m): 3:11am On Nov 14, 2017
He wants the children to be dropouts like him are they not meant to be in school .

1 Like

Re: The Idibias Jet Out To Dubai For Annie's Birthday Vacation by krushdripper(m): 4:17am On Nov 14, 2017
Bleep the Idibias!!
Re: The Idibias Jet Out To Dubai For Annie's Birthday Vacation by AFONJAPIG(m): 4:42am On Nov 14, 2017
after beating her sister in-law Annie is a useless wicked shameless good for nothing failed actress .. and for that his jobless brother, he will forever feed's from hand to mouth till the end of his miserable life... Annie you preach gender equality , u sing it to high heaven but you can't maintain what you preach, karma will never forget you

1 Like

Re: The Idibias Jet Out To Dubai For Annie's Birthday Vacation by Claessique1(f): 5:20am On Nov 14, 2017
LesbianBoy:
Shey the kids nor dey go school angry

Bet Oga. How e take affect you or your pocket?
Is it your vacation?
Re: The Idibias Jet Out To Dubai For Annie's Birthday Vacation by 2shure: 5:28am On Nov 14, 2017
ugly annie
2face u fuk up
marryin a poor gold digger
fool
u go soon broke.
jobless wife
Re: The Idibias Jet Out To Dubai For Annie's Birthday Vacation by Virus777: 5:57am On Nov 14, 2017
You better and come back fast cos you have a show to headline in a few days time in Onitsha. If I no see you there...
Re: The Idibias Jet Out To Dubai For Annie's Birthday Vacation by JazzMode: 6:03am On Nov 14, 2017
coolebux:
I'm somehow ashamed of myself

No Money

Everything will be alright.
But hope you know it wont come by sleeping by that ATM?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Striker, Obafemi Martins Acquires New Ferrari Spider (photo) / Bambam's Dress To AMVCA 2018 Causes A Stir Online (Photos) / Miracle Ikechukwu Goes Sky Diving (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.