Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,318 members, 7,954,279 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:53 PM

Ambode Is Not Working As We Think! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode Is Not Working As We Think! (2394 Views)

How Ambode Is Fixing The Roads In Lagos (PHOTOS) / Opinion: Ambode Is Only Left With His Wife By Muhammad Malumfashi / Ambode Is Transforming Under Bridges In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode Is Not Working As We Think! by princemillla(m): 6:31am On Nov 14, 2017
FarahAideed:

He is trying his best given the limited resources and expanding challenges lagos currently faces..In two years he has proven to me a man of vision so give him time

Yea for real , Ambode Is really trying. But there has to be criticism for him to adjust.

Good morning brother, let's av a blessed day dir
Re: Ambode Is Not Working As We Think! by FarahAideed: 7:05am On Nov 14, 2017
GuyfawkesAB:
When did you come to Lagos?
I'm sure your migration here was recent.
If you had been here through Jagaban's 8 years in government and then Fashola's 8 years too, you won't be saying this bullcrap.

You want to compare all Fashola did in his first 2 years with Ambode's chain of roundabout statues and a few roads and bridges here and there?

I was born here in Lagos here in Lagos on Awolowo road Ikoyi to be precise and Keffi Street was my first addresss ever so let that sink in that I am fully a son of Lagos stste whether you like it or not
Re: Ambode Is Not Working As We Think! by bakynes(m): 7:32am On Nov 14, 2017
The truth is that Ambode has reduced in his Performance of late, Potholes everywhere on Major roads and nothing is been done.

He needs to hasten up and finish the Blue Light rail project and commence on the Red rail to reduce traffic but I think by the time the BRT route from Oshodi to Abule-Egba is finished that axis will have a brand new look.

Let's give him more time but comparing Ambode to Fashola is a no no, Fashola is an action governor in his time, Significant changes came to Lagos during his time.

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Is Not Working As We Think! by Danladi7: 8:36am On Nov 14, 2017
DieBuhari:
Yoruba Muslims on overdrive mode because a Yoruba Christian is in charge of Lagos state.
Igbo people self grin

see monicker,see comment!

1 Like

Re: Ambode Is Not Working As We Think! by simpleseyi: 8:41am On Nov 14, 2017
DieBuhari:
Yoruba Muslims on overdrive mode because a Yoruba Christian is in charge of Lagos state.

Your hatred for Islam is driving you very fast to early grave.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Is Not Working As We Think! by ashjay001(m): 9:12am On Nov 14, 2017
deomelo:

N820 billion budget is limited resources?

Abeg keep quiet

Guy, everyone has a bmc crew, nowadays!

I became disillusioned with him, a long time ago. I now understand why Fash sacked him! All noise, no content!

Alienating d poor populace n not even trying to pad it, like Fash.

Always in one negative controversy or d other. U cant give, what u dont have! The fecktard, is not fit to tie Fash's shoe laces! Petty, vindictive n visionless! He's becoming an akpabio, all beauty(bridges n roundabouts), no content(jobs, igr)!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: Jimi Agbaje Reportedly Withdraws From PDP Chairmanship Race / Complete Video Igbos With Biafra Flag Protest In Abuja For Zakzaky Release / Tafawa Balewa Vs Buhari Office (pictures )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.