Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,557 members, 7,816,349 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Pastor David Ibieyomi Donates Multimillion Generator Set To Community(photo - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor David Ibieyomi Donates Multimillion Generator Set To Community(photo (675 Views)

Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body / Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) / Pastor David Ibiyeomie's 55 Cakes In One 55th Birthday Cake (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor David Ibieyomi Donates Multimillion Generator Set To Community(photo by Pussitto: 11:15pm On Nov 13, 2017
senior pastor of salvation ministry pastor David ibieyomi donates good generator set to his community in port Harcourt, Rivers state.
See more,

http://chikasom..com/2017/11/pastor-david-ibieyomi-gifts-his.html?m=1

Re: Pastor David Ibieyomi Donates Multimillion Generator Set To Community(photo by tonio2wo: 11:22pm On Nov 13, 2017
This? Multimillion lipsrsealed
Re: Pastor David Ibieyomi Donates Multimillion Generator Set To Community(photo by Nobody: 11:33pm On Nov 13, 2017
tonio2wo:
This? Multimillion lipsrsealed
congratulate the man of God or better still show us the one you have buy for your community
Re: Pastor David Ibieyomi Donates Multimillion Generator Set To Community(photo by GloriaNinja(f): 11:35pm On Nov 13, 2017
GOOD GESTURE
Re: Pastor David Ibieyomi Donates Multimillion Generator Set To Community(photo by tonio2wo: 11:38pm On Nov 13, 2017
loneatar:
congratulate the man of God or better still show us the one you have buy for your community

Well, i don't have sheepies to foolishly give me part of their earnings everyday in d name of tithes and seed sowing.
Re: Pastor David Ibieyomi Donates Multimillion Generator Set To Community(photo by Nobody: 11:51pm On Nov 13, 2017
tonio2wo:

Well, i don't have sheepies to foolishly give me part of their earnings everyday in d name of tithes and seed sowing.
I heard is a lucrative business now I will advice to open your own winkI will not even hesitate to be your assistant cheesy
Re: Pastor David Ibieyomi Donates Multimillion Generator Set To Community(photo by ifenes(m): 11:51pm On Nov 13, 2017
He donated it from the tithe and offering received right. That was what the money was meant for in the first place- for the poor, not private jets and luxury life style. A pastor shouldn’t be a signitary to a church’s account in the first place. There should be tresury department of the church who make sure the pastors are catered for- food and shelter, nothing more.

Money donated is for Poor not pastor. That’s if people are hell bent on attending churches.
Re: Pastor David Ibieyomi Donates Multimillion Generator Set To Community(photo by tonio2wo: 11:54pm On Nov 13, 2017
loneatar:
I heard is a lucrative business now I will advice to open your own winkI will not even hesitate to be your assistant cheesy

Sorry! I don't scam people.
Re: Pastor David Ibieyomi Donates Multimillion Generator Set To Community(photo by Nobody: 11:56pm On Nov 13, 2017
tonio2wo:

Sorry! I don't scam people.
see wetin daddy freezer don cause cheesy
Re: Pastor David Ibieyomi Donates Multimillion Generator Set To Community(photo by dikeigbo2(m): 11:59pm On Nov 13, 2017
loneatar:
congratulate the man of God or better still show us the one you have b~uy for your community

Buy abi bought?
Re: Pastor David Ibieyomi Donates Multimillion Generator Set To Community(photo by Nobody: 12:14am On Nov 14, 2017
dikeigbo2:

Buy abi bought?
the person I quoted understand me and even replied
Can a British man write in Igbo impeccably?
Re: Pastor David Ibieyomi Donates Multimillion Generator Set To Community(photo by zionmde: 2:00am On Nov 14, 2017
ifenes:
He donated it from the tithe and offering received right. That was what the money was meant for in the first place- for the poor, not private jets and luxury life style. A pastor shouldn’t be a signitary to a church’s account in the first place. There should be tresury department of the church who make sure the pastors are catered for- food and shelter, nothing more.

Money donated is for Poor not pastor. That’s if people are hell bent on attending churches.
They provide amenities, u complain
they dont provide, u complain
They empower the poor and needy u complain
they dont u complain

Cant u see u re dying so fast?
the process must not show on u physically for now but its clear from ur emotional predicaments that u re dying from ur mind.

No wonder an MOG once said " Let them continue talking, we dont even hear them neither does it move us.

So cry from now till eternity, anywhere u here a church did this or that run to that place and wail.
If the church had 1million members this sunday, next sunday it will 1.1million, so keep wailing and dont go and think about ur finished soul.
Relate my message to ur partners in wailing
Re: Pastor David Ibieyomi Donates Multimillion Generator Set To Community(photo by dikeigbo2(m): 2:29am On Nov 14, 2017
Odiegwu nwanne,bekee bu agbara grin grin grin asusu Igbo amaka..buru okaibe n'nkeobula inaeme biko......

loneatar:
the person I quoted understand me and even replied
Can a British man write in Igbo impeccably?
Re: Pastor David Ibieyomi Donates Multimillion Generator Set To Community(photo by ifenes(m): 4:53am On Nov 14, 2017
zionmde:

They provide amenities, u complain
they dont provide, u complain
They empower the poor and needy u complain
they dont u complain
Did you say empowerment? How does brainwashing a people that if they don’t pay tithes they will go to hell fire become empowerment ? Tell me pls!
Cant u see u re dying so fast?

It started from slavery where the white man was God, but now the pastors have become God who spend the donation meant for the poor. Do you really think there is a God in the sky ? If you do you are the one dying fast. You were taught this evil doctrines by your parents who themselves were taught by others.
the process must not show on u physically for now but its clear from ur emotional predicaments that u re dying from ur mind.

Even the bible you misquote points to you dying a mental and physical death for not understanding it. Do you really think Christianity is a freedom of expression? You are in chains to defend the rogues on pulpits

No wonder an MOG once said " Let them continue talking, we dont even hear them neither does it move us.

So cry from now till eternity, anywhere u here a church did this or that run to that place and wail.
If the church had 1million members this sunday, next sunday it will 1.1million, so keep wailing and dont go and think about ur finished soul.
Relate my message to ur partners in wailing

Yours is a definition of a sheeple. You will need a lot of soul searching to free your mind. You are a slave to lots of institutions. A pastor fooled you all by spending a small fraction of the tithe on electricity and you are here praising him. Did he work for the money ?

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

How Did Mohammed The Prophet (PBUH) Die? / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 26/12/17 / Six Redeemed Church Pastors Arrested In Rwanda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.