Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Ozibo Ekele Graduates With First Class In History From University Of Ibadan - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ozibo Ekele Graduates With First Class In History From University Of Ibadan (21719 Views)

Ibu Faith Graduates With Distinction In MSc From University Of Bedfordshire, UK / "I Did Not Set Out To Break Any Record" Says Ozibo Ozibo Ekele / Ozibo Ekele Graduates From University Of Ibadan With CGPA Of 6.6 Breaks Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ozibo Ekele Graduates With First Class In History From University Of Ibadan by pol23: 7:48am On Nov 14, 2017
Me just feel like doing 69 this early morning...
Congratulations...
It's not easy,people like me we spend 8 years doing 4 years course nko?
That na story.
Thanks to God I didn't look like what I've been through or the university grade.
Man still praying for more blessing...
It's been blessing all the way,other than that this year hasn't been so fair.
Glory to God.
Re: Ozibo Ekele Graduates With First Class In History From University Of Ibadan by greatbuc(m): 7:51am On Nov 14, 2017
Wow my lecturers will be very angry. Miss Dairo.. Doctor Ekanade.. Doctor Ken.. They meted out vengeance on us. Well it made us better. First class is no more for the LECTURERS!!
Re: Ozibo Ekele Graduates With First Class In History From University Of Ibadan by princesscool: 7:55am On Nov 14, 2017
[img][/img][img][/img][url][/url][img][/img][img][/img][[img][/img]igbo's are brilliant,ekele congratulation

Re: Ozibo Ekele Graduates With First Class In History From University Of Ibadan by greatbuc(m): 7:56am On Nov 14, 2017
"First class is for God. 2.1 is for me. You guys can deal with the rest" history I hail thee
Re: Ozibo Ekele Graduates With First Class In History From University Of Ibadan by darlingtonNYIG(m): 7:59am On Nov 14, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I'm not shocked,
The hardship in Buhari's administration has made everyone good historians.

We all think back at how good our country used to be and the genesis of how we got into this mess.

With that said,
A degree in History is a worthless degree.
Very wrong perspective. Take a rollcall of Shell Oil Production Company and you will notice that all the top management staff in H.R. Department are Historians. From the Head Africa to the Head in West Africa and that of Nigeria are all Historians. Infact a friend of mine started out in The H.R. Department as a Historian barely 3 years ago. So don't stay here and generalise things you don't know.
Re: Ozibo Ekele Graduates With First Class In History From University Of Ibadan by makebrainz(m): 8:11am On Nov 14, 2017
69...hmmmm, the school bleeped him and he returned the favour 69 style. congrats
Re: Ozibo Ekele Graduates With First Class In History From University Of Ibadan by obinnajr(m): 8:12am On Nov 14, 2017
WE WILL SEE HIM IN BANKING SECTOR TOMORROW AS A BANK MANAGER
Re: Ozibo Ekele Graduates With First Class In History From University Of Ibadan by Evidence1000(m): 8:15am On Nov 14, 2017
Congratulations! It's not easy to achieve a feat such as this in a Nigerian university.

1 Like

Re: Ozibo Ekele Graduates With First Class In History From University Of Ibadan by Kekekenny(m): 8:18am On Nov 14, 2017
01Alpha:
Igbo's making history anyhow. Imagine Nigeria without the Igbo's.. No wonder they fought to keep the Igbo's because they are the only uniting force. Igbo amaka!!!!!

will u kip kwayet!
Re: Ozibo Ekele Graduates With First Class In History From University Of Ibadan by fopishow(m): 8:24am On Nov 14, 2017
Nonsense, what ranking does university of Ibadan have in the world that it took 69 years to have a first class graduate in history not to talk any course?? undecided undecided undecided
Zionista:
Meanwhile, these Indomie generation Universities have produced hundreds or thousands of first class students.

So many first class in chemistry, yet no new methods of purifying water. So many first class in Mech.engine, yet we still flock to India to buy Keke Marwa. Pharmacy nko, yet they can't produce Paracetamol or acetyl salicylic acid(aspirin). Alabukun still rules the street...
Re: Ozibo Ekele Graduates With First Class In History From University Of Ibadan by olowobaba10: 8:42am On Nov 14, 2017
JUST HISTORY, WHO IS STILL READING HISTORY IN 2017?

Re: Ozibo Ekele Graduates With First Class In History From University Of Ibadan by tony9k: 8:44am On Nov 14, 2017
Zionista:
Meanwhile, these Indomie generation Universities have produced hundreds or thousands of first class students.

So many first class in chemistry, yet no new methods of purifying water. So many first class in Mech.engine, yet we still flock to India to buy Keke Marwa. Pharmacy nko, yet they can't produce Paracetamol or acetyl salicylic acid(aspirin). Alabukun still rules the street...

FYI Alabukun is produced by Nigerian University trained pharmacists
Re: Ozibo Ekele Graduates With First Class In History From University Of Ibadan by Dolarman(m): 8:45am On Nov 14, 2017
Victory @ Last..... Department of Sadist Professors.
Re: Ozibo Ekele Graduates With First Class In History From University Of Ibadan by brunobaba(m): 9:00am On Nov 14, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I'm not shocked,

We all think back at how good our country used to be and the genesis of how we got into this mess.

With that said,
You cant make history with these your rude comments.
Re: Ozibo Ekele Graduates With First Class In History From University Of Ibadan by ozoneboy(m): 9:11am On Nov 14, 2017
xreal:

Kai! Keep quiet. Keep quiet.
Must u say this rubbish every time?
[img]https://media1./images/4348255b1005234d35fb467c7d525b55/tenor.gif?itemid=7640615[/img]

Why should he keep quiet he is an IPOB naa, beating you people silly in your own acclaimed best university,if it was drugs u sycophants will start shouting IPOB IPOB now it's a first-class after 69 years you are asking him to be quiet.IGBO Amakaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

2 Likes

Re: Ozibo Ekele Graduates With First Class In History From University Of Ibadan by Nobody: 9:22am On Nov 14, 2017
This 2.1 is gradually losing levels,I'll never settle for less.
Re: Ozibo Ekele Graduates With First Class In History From University Of Ibadan by Goke7: 9:24am On Nov 14, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I'm not shocked,

With that said,
the way some Nigerians think and talk is the major reason we cannot develop, if you are in today's world, you will know that the field of humanities are gradually becoming relevant now

1 Like

Re: Ozibo Ekele Graduates With First Class In History From University Of Ibadan by Goke7: 9:25am On Nov 14, 2017
brunobaba:

You cant make history with these your rude comments.

not only rude comments, illiterate's comments
Re: Ozibo Ekele Graduates With First Class In History From University Of Ibadan by Goke7: 9:26am On Nov 14, 2017
darlingtonNYIG:
Very wrong perspective. Take a rollcall of Shell Oil Production Company and you will notice that all the top management staff in H.R. Department are Historians. From the Head Africa to the Head in West Africa and that of Nigeria are all Historians. Infact a friend of mine started out in The H.R. Department as a Historian barely 3 years ago. So don't stay here and generalise things you don't know.

don't waste your time educating a permanent illiterate
Re: Ozibo Ekele Graduates With First Class In History From University Of Ibadan by Nobody: 9:32am On Nov 14, 2017
tony9k:

FYI Alabukun is produced by Nigerian University trained pharmacists

I did not in any way denigrate Alabukun or its producer. Just emphasizing how long it's been a market leader for long and competition/innovation of any kind in spite of the superfluity of first class products of Pharmacy.

You want to ask of what I have invented grin
I am a 2:1 grad from the oldies an I'm sure you are benefiting indirectly from my contributions to humanity
Re: Ozibo Ekele Graduates With First Class In History From University Of Ibadan by joideviv(m): 9:40am On Nov 14, 2017
Danladi7:
Hmmmm

The premier University.

The only Nigerian university that their students dont make noise,chestbeat and brag.

well,empty barrel makes the loudest noise!
Let me remind y'all, he had his first degree in the department of Mass Communication in the University of Nigeria with a 2:1. It shows class
Re: Ozibo Ekele Graduates With First Class In History From University Of Ibadan by Danladi7: 9:43am On Nov 14, 2017
joideviv:

Let me remind y'all, he had his first degree in the department of Mass Communication in the University of Nigeria with a 2:1. It shows class
I know.

He became more studious and U.I recognizes excellence more,Simple!

There is nothing like CLASS!

1 Like

Re: Ozibo Ekele Graduates With First Class In History From University Of Ibadan by rash47(m): 9:50am On Nov 14, 2017
With people like you,we will never get it right as a race. Do you know you are a product of history ursef? History is the memory cell of nation. Naive people like you often assume history is story,they are different thing.

Kudos to the hardworking man for believing in himself,second person i ever heard achieve that feat,first is the present INEC chairman.
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I'm not shocked,

With that said,
Re: Ozibo Ekele Graduates With First Class In History From University Of Ibadan by vickeybrown92(m): 9:56am On Nov 14, 2017
Zionista:

naso jare they know themselves.... bragging about with nothing to show for it.
Re: Ozibo Ekele Graduates With First Class In History From University Of Ibadan by SpaceAngel: 10:02am On Nov 14, 2017
Does it mean no one was hardworking or intelligent enough for over 68years? Doesn't make sense to me.
Re: Ozibo Ekele Graduates With First Class In History From University Of Ibadan by SoldierBoy1(m): 10:24am On Nov 14, 2017
Congratulations to the guy, but really why does it have to be after 69 years?......I'm sure it's not that there have not been deserving students just that they were probably denied all in a bid to prove the ''toughness'' point. Instead of condemning the messed up system, you see a lot of guys come online and defend this same system.If we keep glorifying such a thing, then we don't expect a change anytime soon.
Re: Ozibo Ekele Graduates With First Class In History From University Of Ibadan by Nobody: 10:30am On Nov 14, 2017
Saraki Addressed the Issue of teachers not being able to pass a primary 4 test.

https://africanstoriess..com.ng/2017/11/short-story-to-meet-such-man.html

*How Saraki Addressed the Issue of Teachers not being able to pass a primary 4 aptitude test in 2007.*

I have read so much about the teachers in Kaduna that failed a primary 4 exam and much has been said as regards if firing them or not firing them is the right step.

Sadly, this same scenario presented itself in Kwara in 2007, the then Governor Abubakar Bukola Saraki mandated his commissioner of education Bolaji Abdullahi to carry out an assessment of the competence of teachers. An aptitude and capacity test was organized for a total of 19,125 teachers in the state's public school system. Out of these, 2,628 were university graduates.

The teachers were given tests that were designed originally for primary four pupils in English and Mathematics. At the end of the exercise, only seven teachers out of the 19,125 passed the minimum aptitude and capacity threshold. Only one out of the 2,628 graduate teachers passed the test, 10 graduates scored outright zero. What this actually means is 90% of the teachers failed the primary 4 exams but not a single teacher was sacked.

Saraki realized that those teachers were themselves victims of an educational system that had failed for so long.

The commissioner of education then, Mallam Bolaji Abdullahi was so embarrassed that he concluded that wrong people were in the teaching profession and the future of the state's children was in jeopardy. The tests which were designed to determine the capacity of teachers to handle primary...

Read full article here
https://africanstoriess..com.ng/2017/11/short-story-to-meet-such-man.html

Re: Ozibo Ekele Graduates With First Class In History From University Of Ibadan by vannessa7(f): 11:41am On Nov 14, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I'm not shocked,

With that said,

It is not a worthless degree and I doubt you have any degree because if you have been to the four walls of a university you will realise how difficult it is to make a first class in any course, that guy is already a banker loading or multinational companies, employers look at your grade to know how dedicated you are and not course, the guy can even divert into any field from here by professional qualifications or further to be a lecturer, he tried. I read estate management though.
Re: Ozibo Ekele Graduates With First Class In History From University Of Ibadan by Ellixlimswag(m): 1:17pm On Nov 14, 2017
na that 81 go get money pass #the real nigeria
Re: Ozibo Ekele Graduates With First Class In History From University Of Ibadan by jantavanta(m): 4:58pm On Nov 14, 2017
Nigerians break academic records all over the whole world, but it will never solve our own problems. Because, the academia was not created by us to solve our own problems. It was created as a tool of White Supremacist domination.

(1) (2) (Reply)

UNIABUJA To Resume Dec. 1st (with Revised Academic Calender) / Unilorin Post Ume Latest News- The Questions / Quantitative Reasoning For Basic 5 (pg 34) Solution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.