Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,910 members, 7,841,440 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

SGF Visits Ekwueme In London - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SGF Visits Ekwueme In London (474 Views)

Babachir Lawal: I Earned N930,000 Monthly As SGF, Now I Earn N500 Million / Service Of Songs For Alex Ekwueme In Enugu (Photos) / Service Of Songs For Alex Ekwueme In London (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

SGF Visits Ekwueme In London by PMBNG(m): 6:30am On Nov 14, 2017
BOSS Mustapha, Secretary to the Government of the Federation (SGF), has conveyed President Muhammadu Buhari’s goodwill message to former Vice President Alex Ekwueme in a London hospital.

Malam Garba Shehu, Senior Special Assistant to the President on Media and Publicity, made this known in a statement in Abuja on Monday.

Shehu stated that the SGF, who was in London before Ekwueme’s arrival, was received by his spouse, Helen Ekwueme, on behalf of the Ekwueme family.

Mustapha told the Ekwueme family that the president and Nigerians were praying for speedy recovery of the elder statesman, adding that he believed that the doctors were doing their best.

ALSO READ: CAN President: Corruption Will Soon Become History

President Buhari had on November 3 approved immediate medical treatment of the former vice president outside the country.

The president’s approval, according to a statement by Garba Shehu, followed a brief he received over the medical condition of the former vice president.

Upon approval by the President, Ekwueme was rushed to the hospital in an air ambulance in what was described as critical condition.

Ekwueme was reported to have slumped in his house before he was transported to London for further medical attention.

http://headline.com.ng/sgf-visits-ekwueme-london/
Re: SGF Visits Ekwueme In London by capatainrambo: 6:53am On Nov 14, 2017
nor be apc govt again?

live videos, cctv cameras, live pics, etc before I believe.
lie Muhammed don bam una head with lie 101 code finish

1 Like

Re: SGF Visits Ekwueme In London by TANTUMERGO007(m): 6:56am On Nov 14, 2017
grin
Re: SGF Visits Ekwueme In London by Vinstel: 7:12am On Nov 14, 2017
They lied that they were footing the medical bills, they were busted and they have come again with this one. I won't believe until we get confirmation from Ekwueme's family

(1)

Saraki Holds 5th Memorial Service For Late Father / APC Importing Voters From North To Rig Anambra Gubernatorial Election / Nigerian Dictator Buhari’s U.N. Hypocrisies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.