Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,232 members, 7,829,419 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Wizkid Shades Davido For Dissing His AFRIMA Awards [PICS] - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Shades Davido For Dissing His AFRIMA Awards [PICS] (46466 Views)

#EndSARS: Wizkid Shades Lauretta Onochie "Old Woman, See Your Mates" / Wizkid Shades DMW Aloma That Said “Assurance” Is Better Than ‘‘Fever’’ / Wizkid And Naomi Campbell Pictured Together At GQ Men Of The Year Awards (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Shades Davido For Dissing His AFRIMA Awards [PICS] by ekensi01: 10:50am On Nov 14, 2017
Both of them are playing.
Re: Wizkid Shades Davido For Dissing His AFRIMA Awards [PICS] by Nebostic: 10:51am On Nov 14, 2017
They keep fighting, they are making their money and keeping us entertained, this is show-biz! Deep down, there's no bad blood between them
Re: Wizkid Shades Davido For Dissing His AFRIMA Awards [PICS] by magicminister: 10:58am On Nov 14, 2017
Wizkid will be nominated for Grammy.
Coming soon! wink
Re: Wizkid Shades Davido For Dissing His AFRIMA Awards [PICS] by maiacct17: 10:59am On Nov 14, 2017
clssic.

Re: Wizkid Shades Davido For Dissing His AFRIMA Awards [PICS] by Disneylady(f): 11:01am On Nov 14, 2017
They are both unwell.....Dem don chop belle full *hisses*
Re: Wizkid Shades Davido For Dissing His AFRIMA Awards [PICS] by oruma19: 11:02am On Nov 14, 2017
NaijaCelebrity:
The battle of supremacy between Wizkid and Davido rages on( is there really a comparison?)So,yesterday,Davido threw major shade at AFRIMA Awards after Wizkid won three awards including song of the year while he(Davido) won none.

When he eventually won the MTV EMAs for Best WorldWide Act, Davido took to Snapchat to blast the awards ,saying the plague peels..

Davido said in the video

F-ck that shit..Omo make those ones keep their awards.Award wey dey peel.Even the one wey I collect two years ago don peel finish.My name is Davido best world wide act EMA...See you can not play me.2018,come for your head

Wizkid's fans have come for him on socialmedia calling him frog voice and using the frog emoji .

Well,Wizkid posted the frog emoji on Snapchat and Twitter while hailing his fans as militants.Talk about petty.

http://edition.soundoro.com/wizkid-shades-davido-dissing-afrima-awards/
sorry peeps I have a question.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Shades Davido For Dissing His AFRIMA Awards [PICS] by oruma19: 11:02am On Nov 14, 2017
NaijaCelebrity:
The battle of supremacy between Wizkid and Davido rages on( is there really a comparison?)So,yesterday,Davido threw major shade at AFRIMA Awards after Wizkid won three awards including song of the year while he(Davido) won none.

When he eventually won the MTV EMAs for Best WorldWide Act, Davido took to Snapchat to blast the awards ,saying the plague peels..

Davido said in the video

F-ck that shit..Omo make those ones keep their awards.Award wey dey peel.Even the one wey I collect two years ago don peel finish.My name is Davido best world wide act EMA...See you can not play me.2018,come for your head

Wizkid's fans have come for him on socialmedia calling him frog voice and using the frog emoji .

Well,Wizkid posted the frog emoji on Snapchat and Twitter while hailing his fans as militants.Talk about petty.

sorry peeps I have a question. Do they pay to get AFRIMA awards? Reason I ask is how can WizKids "one dance" win award like best song of the year and artist of the year when we have songs like Davido's "IF" and Techno's "MAD OVER U" make we reason here. I don't hate wizkid o, before his fans will come for me. I would have preferred Wizkid's "OJUELEGBA" to win instead of that useless "one dance" Song that drake refused to feature in the video.
Re: Wizkid Shades Davido For Dissing His AFRIMA Awards [PICS] by Jerveyjay(m): 11:08am On Nov 14, 2017
Me I nor blame d 2 bossst of them.. I blame myself and every other person who played, listened or commented on their songs to gain popularity
NaijaCelebrity:

Davido said in the video

Re: Wizkid Shades Davido For Dissing His AFRIMA Awards [PICS] by HerXLNC(f): 11:27am On Nov 14, 2017
And some jobless people are here ranting..... Both Davido n wizkid are chilling somewhere
Re: Wizkid Shades Davido For Dissing His AFRIMA Awards [PICS] by Nobody: 11:41am On Nov 14, 2017
I'm beginning to LOSE my freaking mind cos of these two stupid childish idiots.

Nairaland bloggers, i dare y'all to post crap about Davido or Wizkid one more freaking time!!

Re: Wizkid Shades Davido For Dissing His AFRIMA Awards [PICS] by Nobody: 11:49am On Nov 14, 2017
Men, Nigerians are just haters...Best worldwide act! World wide, ie, beating artistes from Europe and America and instead of being proud, you are hating! Just a shame. That's why the black race can never progress, because people always hate when their people are making progress...So sad!

You don't want to progress and you don't want others to progress....He get frog voice, you wey come get angel voice nko....wetin you release

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Shades Davido For Dissing His AFRIMA Awards [PICS] by sava: 11:51am On Nov 14, 2017
Re: Wizkid Shades Davido For Dissing His AFRIMA Awards [PICS] by opeyemi100(m): 11:54am On Nov 14, 2017
Frog voice giving wizkid sleepless night since the early 20'S

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Shades Davido For Dissing His AFRIMA Awards [PICS] by talk2percy(m): 12:13pm On Nov 14, 2017
Don't be surprised when u read tomorrow that Davido and Wizkid's fans are exchanging blows. Can u imagine
Re: Wizkid Shades Davido For Dissing His AFRIMA Awards [PICS] by TheManOfTheYear: 12:36pm On Nov 14, 2017
oruma19:
sorry peeps I have a question. Do they pay to get AFRIMA awards? Reason I ask is how can WizKids "one dance" win award like best song of the year and artist of the year when we have songs like Davido's "IF" and Techno's "MAD OVER U" make we reason here. I don't hate wizkid o, before his fans will come for me. I would have preferred Wizkid's "OJUELEGBA" to win instead of that useless "one dance" Song that drake refused to feature in the video.
Who told you Drake didn't feature in One Dance video grin
Re: Wizkid Shades Davido For Dissing His AFRIMA Awards [PICS] by dennyena(m): 12:36pm On Nov 14, 2017
Twizzy30:
E pain wizkiid. wizzy be like, chai so this awards wey dem gimme go peel after 2 years. grin
hahahaha savage
Re: Wizkid Shades Davido For Dissing His AFRIMA Awards [PICS] by Temysteve(m): 12:37pm On Nov 14, 2017
Jointhemiltons2:
I guess with dis nonsense he said about Afrima he’s canceled his chances of winning the award next time
the unfortunate thing is that he believe he's gonna win the award instead of the EMA, he trusted the AFRIMMA. He has done pretty good but with that post fans were disappointed.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Shades Davido For Dissing His AFRIMA Awards [PICS] by HayZee06(m): 12:58pm On Nov 14, 2017
Wats wit wizzy n red beret dis days eh undecided
Re: Wizkid Shades Davido For Dissing His AFRIMA Awards [PICS] by Chukazu: 1:03pm On Nov 14, 2017
HyconMojo:
Imagine Come closer ft. Drake,Canadian/American artist on African music awards when they'll be the ones preaching "buy made in Africa products , buy made in Nigeria products ". Wizkid didn't even win it in Europe with Drake , yet he won it in African awards, on African soil .... they shouldn't have nominated the song in the first place . And even with that , IF was suppose to be the song of the year !

But WISKID is a Grammy Awards winner and he never made noise like DAVIDO?

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Shades Davido For Dissing His AFRIMA Awards [PICS] by Nobody: 1:13pm On Nov 14, 2017
Chukazu:

Funke!!

Grammy award winner? Lol.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Shades Davido For Dissing His AFRIMA Awards [PICS] by onatisi(m): 1:33pm On Nov 14, 2017
davido and wizkid are just catching their fun and makimg money from it , why on earth will any normal sensible right thinking individual who isnt part and parcel of their crew take their matter seriously?
these guys just keeping making the name , creating news and making money
Re: Wizkid Shades Davido For Dissing His AFRIMA Awards [PICS] by HyconMojo(m): 1:42pm On Nov 14, 2017
Chukazu:

The way people show excitements to good news are different . Besides where's the Grammy ?ok, You actually gave him that ?

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Shades Davido For Dissing His AFRIMA Awards [PICS] by Chukazu: 1:46pm On Nov 14, 2017
HyconMojo:

The way people show excitements to good news are different . Besides where's the Grammy ?ok, You actually gave him that ?

DRAKE'S award winning "one dance "featured WISKID...and it official.
Re: Wizkid Shades Davido For Dissing His AFRIMA Awards [PICS] by HyconMojo(m): 1:49pm On Nov 14, 2017
Nebostic:
They keep fighting, they are making their money and keeping us entertained, this is show-biz! Deep down, there's no bad blood between them
You can't say there's no bad blood bro, you can only say they will soon settle their beef as time goes on and arguing about two different people doesn't make one jobless. This has been existing before we were all born . It's normal, nobody begs anyone for money , those arguing are doing good . You don't buy anyone data
Re: Wizkid Shades Davido For Dissing His AFRIMA Awards [PICS] by Chukazu: 1:49pm On Nov 14, 2017
vowsng:

Funke!!

Grammy award winner? Lol.

Go check the recitation for DRAKE'S "ONE DANCE "Grammy award win ,and WIZKID is a part of it
Re: Wizkid Shades Davido For Dissing His AFRIMA Awards [PICS] by HyconMojo(m): 1:55pm On Nov 14, 2017
Chukazu:

DRAKE'S award winning "one dance "featured WISKID...and it official.

Lol... well I actually don't know about that yet. But are you trying to say all the AFRIMA awards wizkid got this year are all going be shared between him and Drake ? They were 3 , so dem go carry cutlass share one ....lmao
Re: Wizkid Shades Davido For Dissing His AFRIMA Awards [PICS] by Marshallvenom(m): 2:00pm On Nov 14, 2017
Waiting for headies
Re: Wizkid Shades Davido For Dissing His AFRIMA Awards [PICS] by Nobody: 2:04pm On Nov 14, 2017
Chukazu:

Go check the recitation for DRAKE'S "ONE DANCE "Grammy award win ,and WIZKID is a part of it

Oga drakes one dance was nominated not wizkid, so wizkid had to be there because he featured in the song. So differentiate between wizkid winning a grammy award as you said and drake's one dance song being nominated and apparantly drake winning an award.
Re: Wizkid Shades Davido For Dissing His AFRIMA Awards [PICS] by STILESGANG: 2:20pm On Nov 14, 2017
Chukazu:

Lol who dash wizkid Grammy,You think you are talking to babies here?
Re: Wizkid Shades Davido For Dissing His AFRIMA Awards [PICS] by mpnaija(m): 3:07pm On Nov 14, 2017
GIST:Davido Overshadows Wizkid At The MTV EMA Award As The Best African Act Award Winner

[url] http://www.mpnaija.com/2017/11/mpnaija-gistdavido-overshadows-wizkid.html?m=1 [/url]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bishop Umoh’s Beautiful Wife & Daughter [photos] / Noble Igwe Reacts To Leo's Tweet On Cultism / Richard Quest In Nigeria: Bisi Alimi Slams Nigerians Over His Heroic Welcome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.