Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,851 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Video : Masked IPOB Militants Threatened To Kill Buhari Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video : Masked IPOB Militants Threatened To Kill Buhari Today (1518 Views)

Amnesty’s Support For IPOB, Militants Suspicious, Says Tsav / PICTURES: Bauchi Residents Boycott President Buhari Today / Vote And Die IPOB Militants Threatens Everybody (2) (3) (4)

Video : Masked IPOB Militants Threatened To Kill Buhari Today by tochukwuifediba: 8:51am On Nov 14, 2017
This is an expensive Joke taken too far . Whether anybody like it or not Buhari is the president of Nigeria and he is free to Visit any part of the federation anytime . To threaten the President and the people of Ebonyi State is an act of Terrorism and Treason

https://video.fnbo2-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t42.1790-2/23495136_1880775912237037_7217572874549198848_n.mp4?efg=eyJybHIiOjM5NCwicmxhIjoyODYyLCJ2ZW5jb2RlX3RhZyI6InN2ZV9zZCJ9&oh=e591c878dec18e97d4e300291610ff98&oe=5A0ACFFE
Re: Video : Masked IPOB Militants Threatened To Kill Buhari Today by PFRB: 9:00am On Nov 14, 2017
This is not IPOB. IPOB do not mask themselves. Another fake from the zoo.

Re: Video : Masked IPOB Militants Threatened To Kill Buhari Today by QueenSekxy(f): 9:03am On Nov 14, 2017
take your undiluted piece of frustrated load of lies to somewhere, ,...

when and where have you seen IPOB on mask before ??or just looking for cheap appraisals from your credulous followers undecided

Re: Video : Masked IPOB Militants Threatened To Kill Buhari Today by tochukwuifediba: 9:03am On Nov 14, 2017
PFRB:
This is not IPOB. IPOB do not mask themselves. Another fake from the zoo.

It's ipob Emma Powerful already threatened Mr President not to visit the East
https://www.google.com/amp/punchng.com/ebonyi-visit-police-talk-tough-as-ipob-threatens-to-attack-buhari/amp/

Re: Video : Masked IPOB Militants Threatened To Kill Buhari Today by roundman: 9:04am On Nov 14, 2017
See people when wan die like chicken,treatining a whole president of the Republic.we dey wait
Re: Video : Masked IPOB Militants Threatened To Kill Buhari Today by tochukwuifediba: 9:04am On Nov 14, 2017
QueenSekxy:
take your undiluted piece of frustrated load of lies to somewhere, ,...

when and where have you seen IPOB on mask before ??or just looking for cheap appraisals from your credulous followers undecided

Naso Boko Haram Started who believed before 2009 that a Nigeria will ever engage in Suicide Bombing ?

Re: Video : Masked IPOB Militants Threatened To Kill Buhari Today by ubongoton(m): 9:08am On Nov 14, 2017
YEYE people they will run away when they are shown the python

Re: Video : Masked IPOB Militants Threatened To Kill Buhari Today by QueenSekxy(f): 9:08am On Nov 14, 2017
tochukwuifediba:

Naso Boko Haram Started who believed before 2009 that a Nigeria will ever engage in Suicide Bombing ?
using Igbo moniker to justify your senseless posts won't make your Zoogeria any better..

please shift,I don't tolerate stupid comments on my mention undecided

Re: Video : Masked IPOB Militants Threatened To Kill Buhari Today by tochukwuifediba: 9:15am On Nov 14, 2017
QueenSekxy:

using Igbo moniker to justify your senseless posts won't make your Zoogeria any better..

Nne abum ezigbo Nwafor Anambra state . Moreover I have nothing to prove to you .

You are likely an ipob tout posing as woman

Re: Video : Masked IPOB Militants Threatened To Kill Buhari Today by QueenSekxy(f): 9:16am On Nov 14, 2017
tochukwuifediba:

Nne abum ezigbo Nwafor Anambra state . Moreover I have nothing to prove to you .

You are likely an ipob tout posing as woman
whenever you are done with your Google translation...

use it to feed your empty skull..

lemme not see you on my mention again.

Re: Video : Masked IPOB Militants Threatened To Kill Buhari Today by Nobody: 9:18am On Nov 14, 2017
QueenSekxy:

is d east better dan Nigeria undecided d last time I check d east have one of d most useless leader's Dan, Nigeria dat u Igbo's called zoo, eg IMO state governor.so what are u braging about.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Video : Masked IPOB Militants Threatened To Kill Buhari Today by QueenSekxy(f): 9:21am On Nov 14, 2017
Jesse01:
is d east better dan Nigeria undecided d last I check d east have most useless leader's Dan, Nigeria dat u Igbo's called zoo, eg IMO state governor.so what u braging about.
and who is disputing the fact that okoroawusa is not a fulani one legged burukutu drinking terrorist just like yo.u undecided

Re: Video : Masked IPOB Militants Threatened To Kill Buhari Today by tochukwuifediba: 9:23am On Nov 14, 2017
Jesse01:
is d east better dan Nigeria undecided d last time I check d east have one of d most useless leader's Dan, Nigeria dat u Igbo's called zoo, eg IMO state governor.so what are u braging about.

Taa gbafuo ebea!! You think every igbo person support this useless ipob people

Re: Video : Masked IPOB Militants Threatened To Kill Buhari Today by Nobody: 9:25am On Nov 14, 2017
QueenSekxy:

and who is disputing the fact that okoroawusa is not a fulani one legged burukutu drinking terrorist just like yo.u undecided
am not even from d Major tribe in Nigeria, so what are u saying,Igbo's have bad leaders from abia down to d 4 east state, fix ur States, den maybe just maybe other tribes will take u guys serious

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Video : Masked IPOB Militants Threatened To Kill Buhari Today by myright: 9:25am On Nov 14, 2017
Mere212, what's the inquiry about?
Re: Video : Masked IPOB Militants Threatened To Kill Buhari Today by Ojiofor: 9:25am On Nov 14, 2017
QueenSekxy:

The guy is a confirmed Igbo but very confused.
Re: Video : Masked IPOB Militants Threatened To Kill Buhari Today by QueenSekxy(f): 9:26am On Nov 14, 2017
Jesse01:
am not even from d Major tribe in Nigeria, so what are u saying,Igbo's have bad leaders from abia down to d 4 east state, fix ur States, den maybe just maybe other tribes will take u guys serious
I'm even talking to a homeless being undecided

smh!!..

Re: Video : Masked IPOB Militants Threatened To Kill Buhari Today by Nobody: 9:30am On Nov 14, 2017
QueenSekxy:

I'm even talking to a homeless being undecided

smh!!..

a homeless being but u fraudster want to drag my state in to ur Biafra undecided who is more stupid

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Video : Masked IPOB Militants Threatened To Kill Buhari Today by myright: 9:30am On Nov 14, 2017
1. Those guys didn't claim to be IPOB.
2. They referred to Director as their brother not leader.
3. They may be another genuine group.
4. They may be a creation of the FG.

Re: Video : Masked IPOB Militants Threatened To Kill Buhari Today by QueenSekxy(f): 9:30am On Nov 14, 2017
Ojiofor:

The guy is a confirmed Igbo but very confused.
it's either he is claiming what he is not or he is a hungry political tool undecided..that feeds on the stipends provided by the those that has shackled his destiny.

Re: Video : Masked IPOB Militants Threatened To Kill Buhari Today by tochukwuifediba: 9:37am On Nov 14, 2017
QueenSekxy:

it's either he is claiming what he is not or he is a hungry political tool undecided..that feeds on the stipends provided by the those that has shackled his destiny.

Understand this not every igbo supports IPOB under Supremo Nnamdi Kanu Fiery approach . Maybe you people should conduct referendum first to see how the people feel about the whole issue

Re: Video : Masked IPOB Militants Threatened To Kill Buhari Today by Nobody: 9:43am On Nov 14, 2017
tochukwuifediba:

Understand this not every igbo supports IPOB under Supremo Nnamdi Kanu Fiery approach . Maybe you people should conduct referendum first to see how the people feel about the whole issue
she is a confused one, just like iPob once u disagree wit dem u either, a Yoruba, or and hausa,sometimes I Wonder, what kind of medicine dis ipob members take.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Video : Masked IPOB Militants Threatened To Kill Buhari Today by DontForceUnity: 9:44am On Nov 14, 2017
tochukwuifediba:
This is an expensive Joke taken too far . Whether anybody like it or not Buhari is the president of Nigeria and he is free to Visit any part of the federation anytime . To threaten the President and the people of Ebonyi State is an act of Terrorism and Treason

https://video.fnbo2-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t42.1790-2/23495136_1880775912237037_7217572874549198848_n.mp4?efg=eyJybHIiOjM5NCwicmxhIjoyODYyLCJ2ZW5jb2RlX3RhZyI6InN2ZV9zZCJ9&oh=e591c878dec18e97d4e300291610ff98&oe=5A0ACFFE

But he is free to attack Kanu and kill IPOB members.

Whatever measure you use against others will be used against you. Karma.

Besides, post the video on YouTube.

Re: Video : Masked IPOB Militants Threatened To Kill Buhari Today by terrezo2002(m): 11:50am On Nov 14, 2017
It is only foolish people that wish for war at this time. How could you threaten to kill the President of the Federation. Don't they think they will suffer for it, their children, family and lands will be destroyed. At the end of the day they still don't achieve what they are fighting for. 1967-1970 war didn't come to their memory. What foolishness!
Re: Video : Masked IPOB Militants Threatened To Kill Buhari Today by Ifeanyi4491(m): 12:18pm On Nov 14, 2017
QueenSekxy:

Re: Video : Masked IPOB Militants Threatened To Kill Buhari Today by PenlsCaP: 3:14pm On Nov 14, 2017
QueenSekxy:

Dnt mind him He is not igbo.... just like chuksanambra.

How Uche Secondus Emerged PDP Chair At Saturday's Convention / Strip Uwazurike Unclad, Give Him 36 Strokes Anywhere You See Him – Ohanaeze / Reformed SARS... New Rules Of Engagement- Picture