Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,471 members, 7,954,833 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:30 AM

10 Youths Killed In Edo Cult War - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 10 Youths Killed In Edo Cult War (21392 Views)

Protesters Storm Edo Government House With Bodies Of Youths Killed By Thugs / Edo Cult War: Cult Groups Showcase Their Weapons On Twitter (watch Video) / The Dead Bodies Of The Fulani Youths Killed In Yorro LGA, Taraba (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Youths Killed In Edo Cult War by pascal558(m): 9:00am On Nov 14, 2017
Not less than 10 youths have been killed in the current ongoing war between Aye,Eiye and Malphite with the recent involving a young man's head placed on display at a junction.These are peoples fathers, brothers, sons and husbands!!

People are quick to condemn cultists most especially non-members and the government whom we voted to protect lives have also taken same path, paying a deaf ear to a matter as sensitive as this with mothers heart been broken year in year out like am menstrual cycle.

In advanced societies when things like this happen citizens protest and not until there is a mass protest around major areas in benin our government won't respond with bills that will prohibit cultism!

'CULTISTS ARE HUMANS NOT ANIMALS' and they need help cos unemployment is one major cause of this menace. We are tired of seeing our youths bodies littering every street and corner.

Join this protest today and let's stop the current heartbreak, the mistake have been made but we can erase it just like a pencil and eraser! JOIN THE PROTEST TODAY!!

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Youths Killed In Edo Cult War by teflonjake(m): 9:17am On Nov 14, 2017
Too much social media

Empty streets

Too much rubbish

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Youths Killed In Edo Cult War by pascal558(m): 9:30am On Nov 14, 2017
Lalasticlala , mynd please help us with this!
Re: 10 Youths Killed In Edo Cult War by pascal558(m): 9:33am On Nov 14, 2017
teflonjake:
Too much social media

Empty streets

Too much rubbish
Bro nt in edo alone government need to start showing concern with the way people are dying,no human deserves to die this way!!10Year jail term to cultists will be a good way to start!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Youths Killed In Edo Cult War by teflonjake(m): 9:39am On Nov 14, 2017
pascal558:
Bro nt in edo alone government need to start showing concern with the way people are dying,no human deserves to die this way!!10Year jail term to cultists will be a good way to start!!

Of course it's a national thing. So read this again you will understand my point better;

Too much social media

Empty streets

Too much rubbish

3 Likes

Re: 10 Youths Killed In Edo Cult War by pascal558(m): 9:46am On Nov 14, 2017
teflonjake:

Of course it's a national thing. So read this again you will understand my point better;

Too much social media

Empty streets

Too much rubbish
Yea i just got your point nw,u are right man...I want to start with my state we need to draw attentions to this,our government care little about us!!!
Cc :seun
Re: 10 Youths Killed In Edo Cult War by pascal558(m): 1:31pm On Nov 14, 2017
it was said that in the time of our fore-fathers it was a taboo for an edo man to see the blood of another edo man!This protest is scheduled for december,we should stop suffering and smiling,nd nt until we send a message out to the government they wont act!!A state in Nigeria the other day have passed it into law that death penalty be the verdict of any cultist and thats part of plans to discourage cultism!!You might not have lost someone today but think of those who have,think of th future and those that might are hiding right now cos they are been hunted like bush meat!!! 90% regrets becoming members and they need our help,together we can put an end to this!

8 Likes

Re: 10 Youths Killed In Edo Cult War by pascal558(m): 2:54pm On Nov 19, 2017
some days ago i talked about this with only few turnups,bt as i speak the death tole is rising!!!Shall we continue to remain like this??.How long will they continue to say we are the leaders of tomorrow but yet they watch us die without any concern!! JOIN THE PROTEST TODAY --- check my signature

2 Likes

Re: 10 Youths Killed In Edo Cult War by NwaAmaikpe: 11:59am On Nov 20, 2017
shocked

I pray there is an end to this menace.
Not when we have people like
Philip Shuaibu and the Oba
Nomoreless and Tony Kabaka
Fanning it's embers.

From Ake to Uzebba,
From Ibillo to Fugar,
From Irrua to Igbanke,
From Uromi to Igarra,
From Ikpeshi to Agbede,
From Iruekpen to Ugoneki.

Cultism has ravaged that state.
God forbid!

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 10 Youths Killed In Edo Cult War by Generalkaycee(m): 12:00pm On Nov 20, 2017
Shots fired!!!another 10 gone
Re: 10 Youths Killed In Edo Cult War by Antoeni(m): 12:01pm On Nov 20, 2017
Benin and cult prostitution and thief are inseparable

1 Like

Re: 10 Youths Killed In Edo Cult War by MufasaRebirth: 12:01pm On Nov 20, 2017
I think other Governors in Nigeria should emulate Fayose's policy in ekiti state..... Death sentence for any suspected cult member sad

1 Like

Re: 10 Youths Killed In Edo Cult War by ladyF(f): 12:02pm On Nov 20, 2017
grin
Re: 10 Youths Killed In Edo Cult War by akilo1: 12:02pm On Nov 20, 2017
good news,they should continue to kill themselves since they be calling themselves strong men with out 5naira in their pocket.nonsense,Edo and cult be like bread and butter

6 Likes

Re: 10 Youths Killed In Edo Cult War by Xcelinteriors(f): 12:04pm On Nov 20, 2017
Check my signature for affordable and durable window blind
Re: 10 Youths Killed In Edo Cult War by Lawrry(m): 12:05pm On Nov 20, 2017
pascal558:
Not less than 10 youths have been killed in the current ongoing war between Aye,Eiye and Malphite with the recent involving a young man's head placed on display at a junction.These are peoples fathers, brothers, sons and husbands!!

People are quick to condemn cultists most especially non-members and the government whom we voted to protect lives have also taken same path, paying a deaf ear to a matter as sensitive as this with mothers heart been broken year in year out like am menstrual cycle.

In advanced societies when things like this happen citizens protest and not until there is a mass protest around major areas in benin our government won't respond with bills that will prohibit cultism!

'CULTISTS ARE HUMANS NOT ANIMALS' and they need help cos unemployment is one major cause of this menace. We are tired of seeing our youths bodies littering every street and corner.

Join this protest today and let's stop the current heartbreak, the mistake have been made but we can erase it just like a pencil and eraser! JOIN THE PROTEST TODAY!!
Edo,Rivers & Lagos cultism activities are too much haha! !! What are they archiving in shedding blood. God will wipe them off together with their sponsors, as election is fast approaching their activities will become rampant but God will deal with them.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Youths Killed In Edo Cult War by johnjay4u2u(m): 12:06pm On Nov 20, 2017
When will they be wise?

1 Like

Re: 10 Youths Killed In Edo Cult War by zinizta: 12:07pm On Nov 20, 2017
Revelation 9:21
Re: 10 Youths Killed In Edo Cult War by ogbonti: 12:08pm On Nov 20, 2017
How can we eradicate cultism when Oshomole, the political god father of the current governor is an Aye (NBM) cultist? Confam!!!!!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Youths Killed In Edo Cult War by Bonapart(m): 12:08pm On Nov 20, 2017
pascal558:

you are very stupid

1 Like

Re: 10 Youths Killed In Edo Cult War by bastien: 12:09pm On Nov 20, 2017
There is cult war everywhere, protest won't change anything....fraternity /confraternity in Nigeria is government approved! The people you're matching to are the main members and leader of different fraternity, hence your protest is dead on arrival.

There is a different between norseman and aro barga, NBM and Aye etc, those Aro barga and Aye are the ones you find in school and street terrorizing people, lives and properties. They mostly armed robbers and kidnappers!

The only solution here is to, first, cut the head, the politicians/ministers/military before cutting down the street ones. Then fraternity will be what it is meant to be... A brotherhood..... Just like stomp the yard movie

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Youths Killed In Edo Cult War by calyto: 12:09pm On Nov 20, 2017
10 year jail term?

So who will snatch ballot boxes for politicians?
This is hate speech and you have crossed the red line
pascal558:

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Youths Killed In Edo Cult War by Onyenna(m): 12:09pm On Nov 20, 2017
Some of our governors, Military men/women, Policemen/women are also members!....

So tell me, where do you think we should start from!?

As far as cultism is concerned, Nigeria as a country is in DEEP SH*T!!!.....
Re: 10 Youths Killed In Edo Cult War by cassidy1996(m): 12:10pm On Nov 20, 2017
they call us Jew

1 Like

Re: 10 Youths Killed In Edo Cult War by Nobody: 12:11pm On Nov 20, 2017
Say no to cultism

Listen to my songs at http://my.notjustok.com/p/oracle

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Youths Killed In Edo Cult War by creatorsverse(m): 12:12pm On Nov 20, 2017
As far as say kings no dey d fight na children dey play and e no concern me..
Re: 10 Youths Killed In Edo Cult War by Onyenna(m): 12:12pm On Nov 20, 2017
cassidy1996:
they call us Jew

I'm the Point-One of Jew Men!
Re: 10 Youths Killed In Edo Cult War by Nobody: 12:14pm On Nov 20, 2017
all these youths self undecided instead of them to contribute positively to the society they're there killing themselves.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Youths Killed In Edo Cult War by WebSurfer(m): 12:14pm On Nov 20, 2017
I can see some of them commenting already

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

14 Men Arrested For Kidnapping Crown Polytechnic Student In Ekiti (Photos) / Two Suspected One-Chance Robbers Escape As Mob Tries To Set Them Ablaze / Woman Vomits Cocaine At Abuja Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.