Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

#anambradebates 20 Points Not To Forget - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #anambradebates 20 Points Not To Forget (275 Views)

Illegality Of The ‘suspension’ Of Justice Onnoghen: 20 Points To Note / The Illegality Of The Suspension Of The CJN:20 Points To Note By Inibehe Effiong / CAN Tells Buhari To Forget Second Term Over Killings In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#anambradebates 20 Points Not To Forget by IgwePeace: 9:02am On Nov 14, 2017
20 Points not to Forget... #AnambraDebates

1. Anambra is the number one State in Bribery and Corruption - Osita Chidoka

2. Tony Nwoye couldn't answer simple question of why Ndi anambra should trust him after he jumped ship from PDP to APC

3. Channels: Time is up
Tony Nwoye: Don't cut me short! My time is not up!

4. "In 3 years I grew the Anambra economy by 1 trillion"- Gov Obiano

5. "I'm not running against Peter Obi & so I'd rather focus on what I have to do for ndi Anambra "- Gov Obiano

6. "I came, I saw, I conquered insecurity. I have provided dividends from security. About 1 billion naira is brought home by Ndi Anambra monthly"- Gov Obiano

7. "If all other states in Nigeria were to be like Anambra, there wouldn't be recession." - Gov. Willie Obiano"- Gov Obiano

8. "You have to go to Enugu before you get to Omasi in Ayamelum"- Tony Nwoye

9. "The incumbent Governor (Obiano) has tried on security" - Tony Nwoye

10. You don't have money sitting idle when you have the need to pay contractors and build infrastructures... Do you keep money in savings when the people are dying?

11. "We have the highest number of people that pass English and Maths every year in Nigeria" ~ Chidoka.

12. "We need PORTABLE and accessible roads in Anambra" ~ Tony Nwoye

13. "We don't need airport in Anambra" ~ Obaze

14. Chidoka, a former Minister of Aviation could not attract an airport to Anambra State

15. "IPOB members are jobless and some are irresponsible" - Tony Nwoye

16. "PDP Obaze should understand that this is a debate not a revenge mission" - Chinwendu

17. "APC has denied the South East their national cake" - Ezeemo of PPA

18. "Our brothers that occupied juicy positions in the previous administration like, my brother chidoka the former Aviation Minister could not represent us well" -- Godwin Ezeemo of PPA

19. "Peter Obi signed cheques running into billions just waiting for me to take over so that the money will be drawn" - Obiano

20. "Anambra State Government is not putting one kobo in the airport project" -Obiano.

This is called FDI(Foreign direct investment). Nnanyelugo.

#ObianoLeads
#Reelect Obiano for continuity, and consolidation.

(1) (Reply)

Paid In Full / Akwa Ibom Christian Fathers Back Governor Emmanuel’s Re-election / Voluntary Slavery By Black Africans In Libya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.