Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,842 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

What Would You Have Done? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Would You Have Done? (365 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Have Done? by Josephjnr(m): 9:48am On Nov 14, 2017
I saw in a TV series I was watching sometime ago, in the movie, the supposed son of the President of America was said to be the son of another man serving jail term by a reporter. So the son insisted that DNA test be done for him to know his real father........blah blah blahnk. The President have loved and known him(son) from childhood and he grew to know the president as his father. So I tried to put myself in the son's shoe and thought about my own likely decision in situation like this,I would have personally disappeared the reporter anyway I can and maintain my position as the President's first son. In fact, father is just a title and overrated. If you were to be in this position, what would have been your decision?

(1) (Reply)

Iroko Tv Amazing Promo! Dnt Miss Out!! Get Thr Best Of Nollywood / Buhari Birthday / Winner Of The Tvconnect Good Morning Talk Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.