Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,730 members, 7,820,525 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Biafra: Keyamo Mocks IPOB Over Nnamdi Kanu's Sack - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Keyamo Mocks IPOB Over Nnamdi Kanu's Sack (1078 Views)

Keyamo Mocks PDP, Galadima "Where Is Atiku That Is Coming To Reclaim His Mandat / Festus Keyamo Mocks Atiku On Twitter As Ex-vp’s Followers Fire Back / Festus Keyamo Mocks IPOB Over Nnamdi Kanu's Sack By Radio Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra: Keyamo Mocks IPOB Over Nnamdi Kanu's Sack by ichommy(m): 10:12am On Nov 14, 2017
Human rights activist and Senior Advocate of Nigeria, Festus Keyamo has taunted the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, over its announcement that it had sacked Nnamdi Kanu as director of Radio Biafra.

Keyamo wondered why IPOB, who had alleged that Kanu was killed by Nigerian army, was still announcing his removal ‘in the grave’.

It was reported that Radio Biafra upon resumption on Monday announced through one Ifeoma Okorafor that the radio was restructuring.

She announced that, “Mazi Nnamdi Nwanekaenyi Kanu, the former Director of Radio Biafra is hereby dismissed and removed as Director of Radio Biafra following extensive and intensive consultations”

“Kanu’s actions and his decisions to incite members of IPOB towards violence leading to the death of many innocent young people in Onitsha, Aba and Umuahia is totally unacceptable and grossly irresponsible.

“Kanu privately collected £14 million and another $22 million to purchase landed properties abroad in his name and that of his father, Igwe Israel Kanu, in a clear case of ‘monkey dey work baboon dey chop’.”

Reacting, however, Keyamo rhetorically asked if Biafra was now a zoo.

He tweeted, “So, after IPOB earlier claimed the Army killed Kanu, did they wake him from d grave to ask him questions over allegations against him before sacking him as their leader? Or did they sack him without hearing from him? Would that not be the style of animals in a zoo? Is Biafra now a zoo?”

http://www.emmanuelbabatunde.com/2017/11/biafra-keyamo-mocks-ipob-over-nnamdi.html

Mynd44, OAM4J, lalasticlala

Re: Biafra: Keyamo Mocks IPOB Over Nnamdi Kanu's Sack by ODUMEGWUCOWARD: 10:19am On Nov 14, 2017
Kanu came to play them all for a fool.
Re: Biafra: Keyamo Mocks IPOB Over Nnamdi Kanu's Sack by dometome: 10:25am On Nov 14, 2017
so even this idiot believes that Fake news

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Keyamo Mocks IPOB Over Nnamdi Kanu's Sack by pryme(m): 10:28am On Nov 14, 2017
Time will tell,
Watch this space.
Re: Biafra: Keyamo Mocks IPOB Over Nnamdi Kanu's Sack by DontForceUnity: 10:30am On Nov 14, 2017
So Keyamo believes this fake news.

Afonjas are brain dead.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Keyamo Mocks IPOB Over Nnamdi Kanu's Sack by devindevin2000: 10:31am On Nov 14, 2017
ichommy:
[s]Human rights activist and Senior Advocate of Nigeria, Festus Keyamo has taunted the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, over its announcement that it had sacked Nnamdi Kanu as director of Radio Biafra.

Keyamo wondered why IPOB, who had alleged that Kanu was killed by Nigerian army, was still announcing his removal ‘in the grave’.

It was reported that Radio Biafra upon resumption on Monday announced through one Ifeoma Okorafor that the radio was restructuring.

She announced that, “Mazi Nnamdi Nwanekaenyi Kanu, the former Director of Radio Biafra is hereby dismissed and removed as Director of Radio Biafra following extensive and intensive consultations”

“Kanu’s actions and his decisions to incite members of IPOB towards violence leading to the death of many innocent young people in Onitsha, Aba and Umuahia is totally unacceptable and grossly irresponsible.

“Kanu privately collected £14 million and another $22 million to purchase landed properties abroad in his name and that of his father, Igwe Israel Kanu, in a clear case of ‘monkey dey work baboon dey chop’.”

Reacting, however, Keyamo rhetorically asked if Biafra was now a zoo.

He tweeted, “So, after IPOB earlier claimed the Army killed Kanu, did they wake him from d grave to ask him questions over allegations against him before sacking him as their leader? Or did they sack him without hearing from him? Would that not be the style of animals in a zoo? Is Biafra now a zoo?”

http://www.emmanuelbabatunde.com/2017/11/biafra-keyamo-mocks-ipob-over-nnamdi.html[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Keyamo Mocks IPOB Over Nnamdi Kanu's Sack by Willy7(m): 10:42am On Nov 14, 2017
Every sensible Nigerian and especially of ndị Igbo extraction knew before now that nnamdi kanu is a fraud. It doesn't need rockets scientist to decipher. The Igbos claim to be wiser than King Solomon, yet they keep falling prey to scammars in their fold. Uwazuruike came and collected 500million naira from them in the name of providing a visa to nowhere, now nnamdi kanu has collected his share and disappeared. Its only a matter of time and another will appear to take his own slice. Like I always say, I believe in bịafra, but not the bịafra of today. Ndị Igbo don't know what they want. That's why they will soon become a minority tribe.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Keyamo Mocks IPOB Over Nnamdi Kanu's Sack by dometome: 11:10am On Nov 14, 2017
Willy7:
Every sensible Nigerian and especially of ndị Igbo extraction knew before now that nnamdi kanu is a fraud. It doesn't need rockets scientist to decipher. The Igbos claim to be wiser than King Solomon, yet they keep falling prey to scammars in their fold. Uwazuruike came and collected 500million naira from them in the name of providing a visa to nowhere, now nnamdi kanu has collected his share and disappeared. Its only a matter of time and another will appear to take his own slice. Like I always say, I believe in bịafra, but not the bịafra of today. Ndị Igbo don't know what they want. That's why they will soon become a minority tribe.
and what are you? A usless mofo. Go ahead and believe that nonsense. How many Igbos do we have? Usless mofo from a usless country, worst people and police in the world.

5 Likes

Re: Biafra: Keyamo Mocks IPOB Over Nnamdi Kanu's Sack by gidgiddy: 11:12am On Nov 14, 2017
Keyamo is just one those fools who fell victim to the Lagos/Ibadan expressway media propaganda

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: Keyamo Mocks IPOB Over Nnamdi Kanu's Sack by Willy7(m): 11:37am On Nov 14, 2017
dometome:
and what are you? A usless mofo. Go ahead and believe that nonsense. How many Igbos do we have? Usless mofo from a usless country, worst people and police in the world.
These here my friend is the reason why bịafra will never see the light of the day. You call people zoo, yet you are the ones with animalistic tendencies. Your crude behaviour is the reason no one raised an eye lid when those guys were humiliated and killed at aba and ụmụahịa. Is the same reason no one cares whether nnamdi kanu is alive or dead. What does that tell you? Learn to be civil. I'm Igbo, I believe in bịafra, but not this politically influenced bịafra. Insult all you want, it won't change a thing. Face the truth. Ndị Igbo is being scammed. Maybe you are part of the syndicate anyway. God bless us all

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Keyamo Mocks IPOB Over Nnamdi Kanu's Sack by magoo10(m): 11:51am On Nov 14, 2017
Keyamo Is a cow for believing the fake news, are you sure he is not one of the zombies in nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Keyamo Mocks IPOB Over Nnamdi Kanu's Sack by Pappyjim: 12:42pm On Nov 14, 2017
Ntoooooooorrrrr!!! Gullible sets of people! Na to dey curse and beat chest den sabi. Abeegi make I dey dance Python style with my pipu joor

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Keyamo Mocks IPOB Over Nnamdi Kanu's Sack by RoyalUc(m): 1:02pm On Nov 14, 2017
Willy7:
These here my friend is the reason why bịafra will never see the light of the day. You call people zoo, yet you are the ones with animalistic tendencies. Your crude behaviour is the reason no one raised an eye lid when those guys were humiliated and killed at aba and ụmụahịa. Is the same reason no one cares whether nnamdi kanu is alive or dead. What does that tell you? Learn to be civil. I'm Igbo, I believe in bịafra, but not this politically influenced bịafra. Insult all you want, it won't change a thing. Face the truth. Ndị Igbo is being scammed. Maybe you are part of the syndicate anyway. God bless us all

You are a great guy!

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Keyamo Mocks IPOB Over Nnamdi Kanu's Sack by RoyalUc(m): 1:15pm On Nov 14, 2017
gidgiddy:
Keyamo is just one those fools who fell victim to the Lagos/Ibadan expressway media propaganda

Although NTA talked about the sack last night, I am yet to believe it since I have not seen any tangible evidence from a credible source like IPOB or even Radio Biafra. But my own line of thought stems from the recent publications of IPOB.

If you guys believe NK has been killed, why do you still say; 'IPOB, under the leadership of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu?' Do you people love him so much that he is still your leader even in death?

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Keyamo Mocks IPOB Over Nnamdi Kanu's Sack by gidgiddy: 4:49pm On Nov 14, 2017
RoyalUc:

Although NTA talked about the sack last night, I am yet to believe it since I have not seen any tangible evidence from a credible source like IPOB or even Radio Biafra. But my own line of thought stems from the recent publications of IPOB.

If you guys believe NK has been killed, why do you still say; 'IPOB, under the leadership of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu?' Do you people love him so much that he is still your leader even in death?

Its not unusual. Even in death, many Igbos still regard Ojukwu 'Eze Igbo gburu gburu' or King of all Igbos.

(1) (Reply)

Former Vice President Atiku Abubakar @atiku Paid A Courtesy Visit To PDP Headqua / Washington Times: Us Hits Nigeria With Sanctions / Six Herdsmen Involved In Benue Killings In Benue State Police Net [PHOTO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.