Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,546 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Re: Farida Waziri, Before We Forget In Reply To "I Am Thankful Jonathan Sack Me" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Re: Farida Waziri, Before We Forget In Reply To "I Am Thankful Jonathan Sack Me" (414 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan: Farida Waziri Lied About Why She Was Sacked / "I Am Thankful Jonathan Sacked Me" – Farida Waziri / Ajuji Waziri Is Dead (Farida Waziri's Husband) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Farida Waziri, Before We Forget In Reply To "I Am Thankful Jonathan Sack Me" by engineerboat(m): 10:14am On Nov 14, 2017
Just two days ago, it surfaced on this forum how APC e-warriors were all over the forum praising Mrs Farida Waziri, as contained in the thread below.
https://www.nairaland.com/4172500/thankful-jonathan-sacked-me-farida

However what they failed to realized is the reasons behind Her sack which she failed to tell the whole Nigeria.

we read below the reasons as given by Jonathan Himself.

Jonathan explained that he had to sack Waziri from the headship of the anti-graft agency because she no longer enjoyed the confidence of Nigerians as chairman of EFCC. The President’s comments are contained in a publication by EFCC entitled Zero Tolerance, to mark its first decade of existence. Jonathan said in the publication, which was made available to Vanguard, yesterday, that contrary to claims that he was interfering with the work of the commission, he had no interest in doing so and would not stop any agency from exercising their duties. Farida Waziri, former Chairperson of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commisssion. Farida Waziri, former Chairperson of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commisssion. The President said: “When I give you a job, I will give you time to do it. Assuming somebody, who is heading an agency that is supposed to handle corruption, is not doing that and says it is because of the President’s body language, that person is not competent. “I am one Nigerian that has the privilege of holding this office that gives these people the latitude to do their work. Confidence in Lamorde “I am happy that Nigerians have confidence in EFCC and in its chairman, Ibrahim Lamorde and I also have confidence in him. “I have no personal relationship with Lamorde. He even investigated me while I was the governor of Bayelsa State. But I have confidence in him, given his track record. “Of course, there was a lady who was there. There were lots of complaints. Some may be right, some may be wrong, but perception matters so much when handling matters like corruption. “The confidence of the people must be there. I had to remove her and that does not mean that she is guilty of the allegations, but because I saw that Nigerians no longer had confidence in her.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/09/why-i-sacked-farida-waziri-jonathan/

what the Nairaland BMC crew (sarrki, madridguy et. al) did not know is that this woman is an embodiment of Corruption herself.

Nigeria continued to sink in Transparency International’s annual Corruption Perception Index during Mrs Waziri’s tenure at the EFCC.

“Things got so bad at her last year at the EFCC (2011) that we moved from 134 in 2010 to 143 in 2011 which represented a backward movement of 9 points. Which God-fearing leader would leave a person responsible for such retrogression as the head of a sensitive institution as the EFCC.

so the best APC government could do now is t start bringing back all that have been sack for alleged corruption by PDP government in order to continue in their stealing prey. notable among them are

1. Syva (former Bayelsa Governor)
2. Maina (Maina Gate)
3. Now Waziri (Former EFFC currupted Chairman)

we are now in the era of bringing back corruption in full motion.

cc. lalasticlala, myd44

1 Like

Re: Re: Farida Waziri, Before We Forget In Reply To "I Am Thankful Jonathan Sack Me" by madridguy(m): 10:16am On Nov 14, 2017
Please stop spamming me in senseless thread like this.

engineerboat:
Just two days ago, it surfaced on this forum how APC e-warriors were all over the forum praising Mrs Farida Waziri, as contained in the thread below.
https://www.nairaland.com/4172500/thankful-jonathan-sacked-me-farida

However what they failed to realized is the reasons behind Her sack which she failed to tell the whole Nigeria.

we read below the reasons as given by Jonathan Himself.

Re: Re: Farida Waziri, Before We Forget In Reply To "I Am Thankful Jonathan Sack Me" by engineerboat(m): 10:17am On Nov 14, 2017
madridguy:
Please stop spamming me in senseless thread like this.

what is senseless here.

Now it is senseless, truth is bitter
Re: Re: Farida Waziri, Before We Forget In Reply To "I Am Thankful Jonathan Sack Me" by madridguy(m): 10:25am On Nov 14, 2017
What is my cup of tea with the woman?

engineerboat:

what is senseless here.

Now it is senseless, truth is bitter

(1) (Reply)

FG Justifies Oil Exploration In North, To Reinvest Proceeds To JV Assets / Dr Ekwueme’s Legacy Would Never Die : Obiano Mourns Ekwueme / Dino To Security Agents: Why Do You Investigate Rich People And Leave Poor Ones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.