Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,793 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Angela Simmons Flaunts Her '100% Natural' Curves In Bikini As She Speaks On Body - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Angela Simmons Flaunts Her '100% Natural' Curves In Bikini As She Speaks On Body (667 Views)

BBNaija's Nengi Shines In Bikini As She Celebrates Her 25th Birthday (Photos) / Regina Daniels Rocks Bikini As She Poses In Swimming Pool (Photos) / Bbnaija’s Alex Wows In Bikini As She Tours Dubai (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Angela Simmons Flaunts Her '100% Natural' Curves In Bikini As She Speaks On Body by Thepasserby(m): 10:56am On Nov 14, 2017
Reality star and mother of one, Angela Simmons took to Instagram to send a powerful message about body confidence and flaunted her '100 percent natural' curves in a black bikini.

She wrote:

100 percent natural . I speak on this because embracing my curves growing up has always been a challenge for me. I struggled with insecurities as a little girl . Not understanding that curvy can still be beautiful . I know in this day and age people strive for perfection . Making their bodies perfect . I personally have learned to live the healthiest lifestyle that I can. And even after bearing a child I now embrace myself even more. I now know my strength. I am a woman ! I am strong! And I embrace every imperfection I own! I am constantly going to work on loving me!!! And I encourage you all to do the same. Although it may not be easy at times .... I still encourage you to truly love yourself !

#Humble ? #NoFilter #NoTouchUps

See her hot body below

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/angela-simmons-flaunts-her-100-natural-curves-in-bikini-as-she-speaks-on-body-confidence

Re: Angela Simmons Flaunts Her '100% Natural' Curves In Bikini As She Speaks On Body by Thepasserby(m): 10:57am On Nov 14, 2017
Okay

(1) (Reply)

Does Wizkid Deserve The Dissing He's Currently Getting From People / Banky W Share Another Adesua Etomi Nude Pictures On Snap Chat / Davido's Speech At The Future Awards 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.