Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,256 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Peter Okoye To Release "For My Head" On His Birthday - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Peter Okoye To Release "For My Head" On His Birthday (16379 Views)

Mr P (Peter Okoye) - Karma (Video) / Peter Okoye "Mr. P" – "For My Head" (Video) / Mr P - "Cool It Down" (Video) Peter Okoye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye To Release "For My Head" On His Birthday by Khutie: 6:39pm On Nov 15, 2017
Rukky2010:

haters... He song is better than many artists. He is going to prove haters wrong. just keep watching.

•••Yhu've been noticed, oya swerve! undecided

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye To Release "For My Head" On His Birthday by PETUK(m): 6:46pm On Nov 15, 2017
AFONJAPIG:
how do your mother urinate
through your late mom's puni

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye To Release "For My Head" On His Birthday by AFONJAPIG(m): 7:23pm On Nov 15, 2017
PETUK:
through your late mom's puni
oh you mean that your mom rotten hole
Re: Peter Okoye To Release "For My Head" On His Birthday by efavour: 7:40pm On Nov 15, 2017
eyinjuege:

Their problem was more than money...
They have different creative directions they want to follow, different ways they want to express themselves. Its difficult to keep stifling your ideas because the others think it's not good enough.
If you believe in yourself, you would want to break free and be you.
It shouldn't stop them being brothers. They would be better brothers and support system for each other. Atimes, you just want your mother/brother/father/sister/spouse to be just that in your life. Not your friend, not your advisor, not your business partner but just your family who will always be there to support you regardless
Honestly that is what I expect them to be to each other, not praying for one another to fail. I have learnt to that from dealing with my siblings. Even when I disapprove of their choices and ideas,I let them follow theirs Hearts and make their own decision and then keep praying I should be wrong about them cos if they fail, It will still affect me negatively cos we are family and always there for one another wrong decision or not.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye To Release "For My Head" On His Birthday by ironben(m): 9:28pm On Nov 15, 2017
ShitHead:
Diarrhoea-mouthed man. It's already a flop.
Coming from a shithead, humour me undecided

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye To Release "For My Head" On His Birthday by Davifeghe(m): 9:58pm On Nov 15, 2017
danduj:
I stand with mr p grin Dude's gonna shock y'all who thinks he's just a dancer
rubish
Re: Peter Okoye To Release "For My Head" On His Birthday by Here2day(m): 10:19pm On Nov 15, 2017
na hatrick he won score grin grin, before you know now, e go be 3-2. grin grin
holluphemydavid:
Paul nid to do sometin very fast,dis will be 2-0 now
Re: Peter Okoye To Release "For My Head" On His Birthday by Sagay212: 11:04pm On Nov 15, 2017
This one is just singing rubbish and feeling fly with it. Both of them are actually going to be a flop
Re: Peter Okoye To Release "For My Head" On His Birthday by fortunechy(m): 11:36pm On Nov 15, 2017
do ur own thing man
Re: Peter Okoye To Release "For My Head" On His Birthday by holluphemydavid(m): 8:11am On Nov 16, 2017
Here2day:
na hatrick he won score grin grin, before you know now, e go be 3-2. grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 5 Richest Nigeria Music Artistes (2017) - 9jaflaver Entertainment News / Adupe Mogbo' Yinbo O. Goodu Morning Sir! / Wizkid Ft Mut4y – ''Manya'' (Audio)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.