Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,198 members, 7,953,730 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:35 AM

Wizkid Throws Shade To Davido, While Confessing His Love For Simi (see Tweets) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Throws Shade To Davido, While Confessing His Love For Simi (see Tweets) (1132 Views)

Yomi Sars Records A Song With Davido While He Is Smoking / Adekunle Gold Asks For Simi's Bride Price - Singer Simi's Mum Responds / Wizkid Throws Shade At His Uk Management Disturbing LDN Again!!! (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Throws Shade To Davido, While Confessing His Love For Simi (see Tweets) by Adverts247: 11:55am On Nov 14, 2017
@

[img]https://3.bp..com/-u8Th54Mr-U4/WgrKal1Jj7I/AAAAAAAANeI/4dE5sBkUy7kV52SOPh-9lHzStsD5_-3RQCLcBGAs/s400/1.jpg[/img]

So we’ve been keeping up with the hullabaloo with two top notch Nigerian music artistes after the both of them made some recent milestone achievements.

‘African Bad Gyal’ singer had used frog emojis to hit at Davido who starboy fans are calling frog voice.

Even recently it looks as though the singer also took a subtle swipe at ‘Mr Frog Voice’ in a tweet about Simi’s song writing skills.

He tweeted:

“Simi my fav right now! Sweet voice. Girl wey dey write her own songs”

Now, fans think he probably is shading the FIA singer who is rumoured to buy songs from other artists.

See replies below:

Source : http://www..com/2017/11/update-wizkid-throws-shade-to-davido.html

Re: Wizkid Throws Shade To Davido, While Confessing His Love For Simi (see Tweets) by NairalandCS(m): 11:58am On Nov 14, 2017
No shade here.

You bloggers like wahala sef.

Re: Wizkid Throws Shade To Davido, While Confessing His Love For Simi (see Tweets) by Tamarapetty(f): 12:38pm On Nov 14, 2017
assumption. smh
Re: Wizkid Throws Shade To Davido, While Confessing His Love For Simi (see Tweets) by iamJ(m): 12:48pm On Nov 14, 2017
Tamarapetty:
assumption. smh
assumption is what u think

are u in the music industry?
Re: Wizkid Throws Shade To Davido, While Confessing His Love For Simi (see Tweets) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Nov 14, 2017
Na person wey don chop bellefull dey make noise.
Lalasticlala coman see.

Re: Wizkid Throws Shade To Davido, While Confessing His Love For Simi (see Tweets) by HyconMojo(m): 2:12pm On Nov 14, 2017
But if Wizkid can be calling Davido voice "frog" , why did he have to arrange thousands of dollars to feature Future on one of his singles ? What should we call that ?
Re: Wizkid Throws Shade To Davido, While Confessing His Love For Simi (see Tweets) by DIKEnaWAR: 2:30pm On Nov 14, 2017
Simi, our own twin sister of Princess Neytiri from the Avatar movie.

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Having Plastic Surgery / I Won’t Dump My Man Because He Can’t Satisfy Me In Bed — Actress Praise Sam Ogan / Kisses Don't Lie: Davido's Sweet Moments With His Girlfriend Chioma(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.