Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,913 members, 7,848,689 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:44 AM

First Bank Don Kill Me - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / First Bank Don Kill Me (464 Views)

Robbers Arrested At First Bank In Bayelsa. Photos / Armed Robbers Storm First Bank In Ekiti, Police Officer Killed. Graphic Photos / UBA, First Bank Robbed In Lapai Niger State, 2 Policemen, Banker Killed (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Bank Don Kill Me by prof39: 1:09pm On Nov 14, 2017
i wonder how our banking system in Nigeria is now becoming a scam organization. Early july of 2017 i made a pos payment of 14950 Naira behalf of my company the money was debited from the account but never credited to the seller.we kept on waiting for the product to arrive only for us to get a message from the store that we needed to come back and pay in cash cos they couldn't see the pos payment we made.my boss was really upset cos he always have this trust issues and he felt maybe i really didn't make the payment.But i kept to my side of the story cos i know i made the payment and go debited and i got a receipt of approved from the pos before leaving but only to get a call later that the payment wasn't reflecting in their account.This kept on going that i had to go back and make the payment in cash and asking them to help me return my money if it ever get to hit their account.My boss later found out i paid in cash and was mad at me and asked why i paid in cash since i told him earlier that i made a pos payment.I tried to explain that days has gone by and we needed to get the stuff we paid for and i was willing to take the loss.The next day i went the office and lo and behold my sack latter was waiting for me.the company previous had a pos pending payment of 300k that has not been reserved back till date but my boss still belief that he was duped by his workers.Now been fired i tried to prove to him that it was really network and i didnt try to swindle him of 14950..i started visiting first bank to lay my complain .For about four months now they have always asked me to come back.Am tired of going to the bank daily and i really need to prove my boss wrong and my dignity please guys what can i do to get this money payed back to the owner.
Re: First Bank Don Kill Me by iamJ(m): 1:18pm On Nov 14, 2017
ur boss get mental problem, cant he check his acct statement b4 making conclusions?

Bank matter dey hard, cause they dont value poor customers

This ur mata eh, i will advice u to forget the money and job, 14k na small money
Re: First Bank Don Kill Me by Zimri(m): 1:19pm On Nov 14, 2017
Huh. This is very pathetic!!! Negligence on the part of the Bank.

But how did you present the case to your Boss? It also matters a lot.
Cos how could he just give you sack letter like that. Is he not human?
Re: First Bank Don Kill Me by GraveMan(m): 1:20pm On Nov 14, 2017
I Exp Same Shii I Went To The Bank With Some Omo Wobe Friends, After Talking To Them Gently Without A Positive Sign, We Just Started Blasting, Throwing Harsh Words At ( Callin Them Thief, 419 Etc) The Customer Care Agents. The Banking Hall Peace Was Interrupted By Our Noise To The Extent That Other Customers Joined Us And The Bank Was In A Commotion. The Security Had To Calm Us Down.
The Money Was Reversed In A Savage Way. 5k Thou
Re: First Bank Don Kill Me by lalanice(f): 1:25pm On Nov 14, 2017
this is why some people still prefer todo things manually, nothing works in Nigeria.

OP I don't really knw what advice to give you but these bankers are happy to keep wasting your time.

someone told me how she tried to trace a fraudulent act done on her account, the money wasnt much she said she just wanted d persons detail and she knew they could get it but she was repeatedly told come tomorow until she got fed up and decided to make a scene at d bank. that very day she got what she came for.

(1) (Reply)

Texas Motorist Arrested For Pasting mess TRUMP On Vehicle / Sen. Arise Kidnapped, Police Not Aware / MTN Stealing My Money... Advice Plz.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.