Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

A Trained Cook Needed. Urgent. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / A Trained Cook Needed. Urgent. (391 Views)

Female Trained Cook/chef / A Trained Female Home Care Attendant Needed / Urgent: A Trained Male Care-giver Wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Trained Cook Needed. Urgent. by Humus1: 3:47pm On Nov 14, 2017
A trained cook is needed to resume work next week at Ajah, close to Abraham Adesanya. Resident within Ajah axis is an added advantage.

You must know how to cook the major local Nigerian dishes. Knowledge of intercontinental meals will be appreciated. Able to work under tight schedule. Must not be temperamental.
Send a message to this handle if you are interested or know someone who does.

Thank you.
Re: A Trained Cook Needed. Urgent. by Landnaira5: 10:21am On Dec 02, 2019
Humus1:
A trained cook is needed to resume work next week at Ajah, close to Abraham Adesanya. Resident within Ajah axis is an added advantage.

You must know how to cook the major local Nigerian dishes. Knowledge of intercontinental meals will be appreciated. Able to work under tight schedule. Must not be temperamental.
Send a message to this handle if you are interested or know someone who does.

Thank you.

Hi you sent me a pm. Don’t have the password to that email. You can probably type why here... and I can send you a way to reach me if necessary
Re: A Trained Cook Needed. Urgent. by dedons: 10:25am On Dec 02, 2019
not bad

(1) (Reply)

Female Business Development Executive / Recruitment In A Top Real Estate Firm In Nigeria. / Reseller Agents Are Needed At Sijison Inc.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.