Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,045 members, 7,818,140 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

7 Men Die From Sex With Zimbabwean Woman - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 7 Men Die From Sex With Zimbabwean Woman (36593 Views)

How 13-Year-Old Lagos Girl Was Gang-Raped By 7 Men / 46-Year-Old Zimbabwean Woman Rapes 15-Year-Old Boy After Fixing Bedroom Light / 15-Year-Old Virgin Girl Gang-Raped By 7 Men In Delta State (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Men Die From Sex With Zimbabwean Woman by royalamour(m): 7:50pm On Nov 14, 2017
correctguy101:

Chaka Zulu? I thought it was first started by old Mzilikazi?

That woman has the holy Matopos between her legs.... It has always been forbidden to the ordinary Matabele people... undecided

Your head dey there. grin
Re: 7 Men Die From Sex With Zimbabwean Woman by correctguy101(m): 7:54pm On Nov 14, 2017
royalamour:

Your head dey there. grin

The next guy to lay with that woman would be like .... lipsrsealed

Re: 7 Men Die From Sex With Zimbabwean Woman by Tecno66: 8:01pm On Nov 14, 2017
ijustdey:

IT’S nice but deadly!
http://www.b-metro.co.zw/poisonous-cookie-seven-men-die-from-sex-with-woman/

I want to see the man who will volunteer himself after the deliverance to test the efficacy of deliverance.

1 Like

Re: 7 Men Die From Sex With Zimbabwean Woman by birdsview(m): 8:01pm On Nov 14, 2017
Lunyoka/Runyoka lalasticlala come and help me here this one o..chai
Re: 7 Men Die From Sex With Zimbabwean Woman by Nobody: 8:14pm On Nov 14, 2017
It's the same thing that killed the husband that killed the seven men. Better go for deliverance because your spirit husband is not only wicked, but also a jealous one.
Re: 7 Men Die From Sex With Zimbabwean Woman by zolapower: 8:17pm On Nov 14, 2017
correctguy101:

Chaka Zulu? I thought it was first started by old Mzilikazi?

That woman has the holy Matopos between her legs.... It has always been forbidden to the ordinary Matabele people... undecided
YOU DONMEANIT

Re: 7 Men Die From Sex With Zimbabwean Woman by missyb08(f): 8:32pm On Nov 14, 2017
The dead hubby nawa.
He con lay magun bfre he leaves...
I just hope the woman finds solution to it, she's still young to live a sexless life.
Re: 7 Men Die From Sex With Zimbabwean Woman by dyze(m): 8:33pm On Nov 14, 2017
careytommy7:
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
The body of her late horse band needs to be exhumed and burnt!

Supernatural fan spotted
Re: 7 Men Die From Sex With Zimbabwean Woman by sunshineV(f): 9:15pm On Nov 14, 2017
Watin konji go cause for Africa ehn

Re: 7 Men Die From Sex With Zimbabwean Woman by adahlee(f): 9:18pm On Nov 14, 2017
royalamour:
grin Is Bulawayo city not Zwide or Chaka the Zulu's village?
grin grin
Re: 7 Men Die From Sex With Zimbabwean Woman by goldedprince: 9:21pm On Nov 14, 2017
This is a proper olosho. Why not give her mob action for killing innocent men. She Bleep first guy and he die, still Bleep second guy and he die same way, then continued Till 7th and you tell me she Dosnt deserve mob beating
Re: 7 Men Die From Sex With Zimbabwean Woman by dtruth50: 9:23pm On Nov 14, 2017
my question is "who will taste her after delivery to know that the charm has be destroy?"
Re: 7 Men Die From Sex With Zimbabwean Woman by DrP2000(m): 10:20pm On Nov 14, 2017
Wonders shall never end
Re: 7 Men Die From Sex With Zimbabwean Woman by joyfullyjoyous(f): 3:23am On Nov 15, 2017
Haba! How's this possible? Seven men died within two months of sleeping with her.That's an average a man per week?? I find this difficult to believe. I feel it's doctored.
Re: 7 Men Die From Sex With Zimbabwean Woman by salesforce: 8:34am On Nov 15, 2017
Really

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Kill Many In Benue (Graphic Photos) / 15-Year-Old Secondary School Student Rapes 14-Year-Old Schoolmate In Delta State / Armed Car Snatcher Caught In Ikota, Lagos. Stolen Vehicle Recovered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.