Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,261 members, 7,836,192 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Who Is Hotter ? Midnight Crew Or Sammie Okposo ? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Is Hotter ? Midnight Crew Or Sammie Okposo ? (6658 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Vs Tiwa Savage: Who Is Hotter & Classier? / Wizkid's girlfriend VS Davido's girlfriend who is Hotter? / Battle Of Curves, Who Is Hotter? Mercy Johnson Vs Toolz Oniru (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Hotter ? Midnight Crew Or Sammie Okposo ? by mycc(f): 7:24pm On Nov 19, 2007
come to think of it, can one call midnight crew celebrities ? SAMMIE is.
Re: Who Is Hotter ? Midnight Crew Or Sammie Okposo ? by bicee(f): 11:28am On Dec 14, 2007
midnight crew is da bomb. sammie okposo is also very good
Re: Who Is Hotter ? Midnight Crew Or Sammie Okposo ? by mycc(f): 6:02pm On Jan 07, 2008
na so ?
Re: Who Is Hotter ? Midnight Crew Or Sammie Okposo ? by Emad(f): 11:14am On Jan 10, 2008
Pictures please
Re: Who Is Hotter ? Midnight Crew Or Sammie Okposo ? by mycc(f): 2:45pm On Apr 07, 2008
the song 'IGWE' by MIDNIGHT CREW is great, beautiful composition, great lyrics. now aviailable on www.cdbaby.com
Re: Who Is Hotter ? Midnight Crew Or Sammie Okposo ? by mycc(f): 2:48pm On Apr 07, 2008
the song 'IGWE' by MIDNIGHT CREW is great, beautiful composition, great lyrics. now aviailable on www.cdbaby.com
Re: Who Is Hotter ? Midnight Crew Or Sammie Okposo ? by Yetunday(f): 11:18am On Apr 08, 2008
@ Emad these pictures are for u grin

Re: Who Is Hotter ? Midnight Crew Or Sammie Okposo ? by mycc(f): 4:55pm On Apr 11, 2008
midnight crew.
Re: Who Is Hotter ? Midnight Crew Or Sammie Okposo ? by Emad(f): 1:35am On Apr 12, 2008
OK yetunday

what about sammie Okposo?
I mean i reaaaaaaaaalllllll good one of him wink
Re: Who Is Hotter ? Midnight Crew Or Sammie Okposo ? by Yetunday(f): 6:18pm On Apr 19, 2008
Emad, I cld only get Sammy's pic with other guys but he's the 1st from ur right.

Re: Who Is Hotter ? Midnight Crew Or Sammie Okposo ? by Emad(f): 6:23pm On Apr 19, 2008
OK my Verdict:

Midnight crew is better,
Massa how Sammy Wowo so??
Re: Who Is Hotter ? Midnight Crew Or Sammie Okposo ? by Yetunday(f): 12:29pm On Apr 21, 2008
na so we see am o
Re: Who Is Hotter ? Midnight Crew Or Sammie Okposo ? by mycc(f): 3:08am On Apr 22, 2008
i no fit shout.
Re: Who Is Hotter ? Midnight Crew Or Sammie Okposo ? by Emad(f): 4:41pm On Apr 23, 2008
and they say Stella damasus had something to do with this man??

hummmmmmmm beauty and the beast
Re: Who Is Hotter ? Midnight Crew Or Sammie Okposo ? by Yetunday(f): 10:42am On Apr 28, 2008
Heard the guy is also in Kate henshaw's bad book for jilting her! wonder where the attraction came from in the 1st place!
Re: Who Is Hotter ? Midnight Crew Or Sammie Okposo ? by Emad(f): 11:17am On Apr 28, 2008
whattt Kate Henshaw?

The man must have something he says or does that makes the girls ignore THAT face wink
Re: Who Is Hotter ? Midnight Crew Or Sammie Okposo ? by Yetunday(f): 4:00pm On May 01, 2008
abi o, apart from these 2 celeb ladies, I heard he's gotten down wit almost all the ladies in his group (dodnt quote me o)
Re: Who Is Hotter ? Midnight Crew Or Sammie Okposo ? by mycc(f): 10:35pm On Jul 13, 2008
eeeeehhhhhhhh AMEBO.
Re: Who Is Hotter ? Midnight Crew Or Sammie Okposo ? by mycc(f): 8:52pm On Jul 21, 2008
despite all people think of him, SAMMIE is a great guy.
Re: Who Is Hotter ? Midnight Crew Or Sammie Okposo ? by komekn(m): 12:32pm On Jul 23, 2008
I don’t usually like to contribute to a discourse that is losing its purpose, I believe the question is about the quality of their music and not unsubstantiated comments and appraisals of their supposed personal relationships.

Looks an irrelevance to this discourse. Its hard to compare one is solo and the other is a group, but in terms of content, diversity and presence, SAMMIE.

Sammie was in my Church not too long ago and as worship leader he truly rocked the house into the place of worship. grin
Re: Who Is Hotter ? Midnight Crew Or Sammie Okposo ? by Shaz(f): 1:15pm On Jul 26, 2008
MNC's hotter
Re: Who Is Hotter ? Midnight Crew Or Sammie Okposo ? by rampant(f): 1:50pm On Jul 26, 2008
dnt like any of them angry angry
Re: Who Is Hotter ? Midnight Crew Or Sammie Okposo ? by Pepeye(f): 4:40pm On Jul 29, 2008
None of the above
Re: Who Is Hotter ? Midnight Crew Or Sammie Okposo ? by mycc(f): 8:27am On Aug 16, 2008
midnight crew is a gospel music group made up of four singers, PATRICIA-UWAJE KING, OLUGBENGA OYEBOLA, ODUNAYO OJO and MICHAEL ABDUL, they met at YABA COLLEGE OF TECHNOLOGY in the year 2000 and started the group on the 8th of NOVEMBER 2001.the group . their mission? "to tear the walls of religion and put the praise of GOD on the lips of all men". midnight crew music style is eclectic, a fusion of different genres of music, their first album,FUSION was released in 2003 and the second, IGWE was released 2008.they have performed along side KIRK FRANKLIN, DONNIE McCLURKIN, ISRAEL HOUGHTON, LIONEL PETERSON, KURT CARR, DON MOEN and PANAM PERCY PAUL, an unusual gospel music brand, midnight crew engage themselves in social responsibility activities,, they assist in soliciting help for the children in KOMA HILLS and multi media concepts in order to reach AREA BOYS with the message of living a purpose driven life.

IGWE LYRICS

(Solo)

Kosobabire (There's no king like you)

Kosi Baba bire (There's no father like you)

Ko ma s'Olorun bi ire (There's no God like you)

(Response)

Igwe! (Your Majesty)

2x

(Solo)

E ba mi gb'Olorun tobi (Magnify the Lord with me)

(Response)

Oba nla oba to ga (Great King, Mighty King)

(Solo)

E ba mi gb'Olorun tobi (Magnify the Lord with me)

(Response)

Edumare oba to ga(Great King, Mighty King)

Igwe (Oh King!) (4x)

(Solo)

Kosobabire (There's no king like you)

Laye at'orun (In heaven and on earth)

Ko ma s'Olorun bire(There's no God like you)

(Response)

Igwe!!(Your Majesty!)

Kosoba bire(There's no king like you)

Ko si baba bi re(In heaven and on earth)

Ko ma s'Olorun bire(There's no God like you)

Igwe!(Your Majesty!!)

(solo)

E ba mi gbolorun tobi(Magnify the Lord with me)

(Response)

Oba nla oba to ga(Great King, Mighty King)

(Solo)

E ba mi gbolorun tobi(Magnify the Lord with me)

(Response)

Edumare oba to ga (Great King, Mighty King)

Igwe! (Your Majesty!)(4x)

Eze ndieze(King of Kings)

Idi egwo(You are too much)

Onye nabia ozo(The soon coming King)

Idi egwo(You are too good)

Onyedikagi (Who is like thee)

Onyedikachukwu (Who is like God)

Omalecha (Beautiful God)

Agwunechemba ONE (The no 1 great warrior that watches the city)

(Chorus)

Bulieya (Lift him higher)

Elu (Higher)

Bulie Jesus (Lift Jesus high)

Elu (Higher)

Bia Bulie ya (Come lift him him higher)

Elu (Higher)

Bulie Jesus (Lift Jesus High)

Elu (Higher)

Igwe (Your Majesty!!!!!!) (Repeat)
Re: Who Is Hotter ? Midnight Crew Or Sammie Okposo ? by mycc(f): 5:48pm On Jan 09, 2009
sammie okposo don come with a different style eh.
Re: Who Is Hotter ? Midnight Crew Or Sammie Okposo ? by otokx(m): 11:43pm On Jan 09, 2009
midnight crew is cool but before their "igwe" hit single where were dey? Leave out sentiments and look over the period of time - then you will know how far?
Re: Who Is Hotter ? Midnight Crew Or Sammie Okposo ? by suze(f): 8:49am On Jan 10, 2009
That igwe song brought them into limelight.The song is really nice.

I was as hanging out with a friend in at thistle's bar on the island , a band was playing and before we knew it they started playing midnite's crew igwe. Everyone @ d bar was singing along and was so excited.
Re: Who Is Hotter ? Midnight Crew Or Sammie Okposo ? by Pepeye(f): 9:08am On Jan 10, 2009
Recently heard the mid nite crew. . They sure re the bomb kiss
Re: Who Is Hotter ? Midnight Crew Or Sammie Okposo ? by djcrucifix(m): 4:11pm On Jan 11, 2009
what sort of question is that? undecided, it is without saying that midnite crew is way hotter than sammy ,.
Re: Who Is Hotter ? Midnight Crew Or Sammie Okposo ? by Afam4eva(m): 7:03pm On Jan 12, 2009
It's definitely Midnight Crew, sammie no come near
Re: Who Is Hotter ? Midnight Crew Or Sammie Okposo ? by clemcykul(f): 11:39am On Jan 15, 2009
same here.

samiie is too thick.
Re: Who Is Hotter ? Midnight Crew Or Sammie Okposo ? by mycc(f): 1:39pm On Apr 14, 2009
midnight crew is a faith based singing and music making group positioned for putting the praise of GOD on the lips of all men.

founded on the 8th of November, 2001, the group has three albums to its credit; FUSION, TUNGBA UNLIMITED and IGWE.

midnight crew's music can be described as eclectic, robust and full of character, taking something from every genre of music available to its four proprietors.

the proprietors of the group, PATRICIA UWAJE KING, GBENGA OYEBOLA, ODUNAYO OJO and MICHAEL ABDUL have served in a number of choirs, amassing a wealth of experience for the task ahead.

voted MUSIC GROUP OF THE YEAR in the just concluded 2009 CITY PEOPLE AWARDS, midnight crew has enjoyed several enviable platforms alongside a number of gospel music greats around the world; Lionel Peterson, Mary-Mary, Kirk Franklin, Donnie McClurkin, Panam Percy Paul, Kurt Carr, Ebenezer Obey, Israel Houghton, Tye Tribbett, Sammie Okposo, Fred Hammond and Don Moen.

a rare gospel music brand, midnight crew is socially responsible, lending a helping hand to better their society.

the helpless children of koma hills are foremost in the heart of midnight crew, helping to tell the world that these children still need clothes, medical care and formal education.

_mycc

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Look-alike Stars:- Who’s Finer, Brain Or Kiss Daniel? / Star Actor,odunlade Adekola And Kemi Afolabi’s Sex'tape Exp0sed / Rapper 50 Cent Visits His Former Hood With His Gold Bentley Mulsanne (see PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.