Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,603 members, 7,812,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

NTA Couldn't Even Air The Match Between Nigeria And Argentina - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NTA Couldn't Even Air The Match Between Nigeria And Argentina (1040 Views)

Tinubu At 67:tinubu Attends Match Between Ex-super Eagles Players & Team Tinubu / Buhari At A Football Match Between Gwagwadas FC & Tigers FC In 70s (Throwback Ph / Ambode And Soyinka At Boxing Match Between Tinubu & Holyfield (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NTA Couldn't Even Air The Match Between Nigeria And Argentina by capatainrambo: 6:53pm On Nov 14, 2017
maka why?
shame on BON, nta, Nff and other relevant bodies
most especially shame on the FG
Re: NTA Couldn't Even Air The Match Between Nigeria And Argentina by naptu2: 6:57pm On Nov 14, 2017
capatainrambo:
maka why?

It's live on NTA terrestrial.
Re: NTA Couldn't Even Air The Match Between Nigeria And Argentina by DOUBLEWAHALA: 7:28pm On Nov 14, 2017
capatainrambo:
maka why?

who is still watching nta?
bros are u still using black and white television
Re: NTA Couldn't Even Air The Match Between Nigeria And Argentina by capatainrambo: 7:34pm On Nov 14, 2017
naptu2:

It's live on NTA terrestrial.
how many people have acess to that?
me I don't o

1 Like

Re: NTA Couldn't Even Air The Match Between Nigeria And Argentina by naptu2: 7:37pm On Nov 14, 2017
capatainrambo:
how many people have acess to that?

me I don't o

NTA terrestrial is regular NTA. All you need is an antenna.
Re: NTA Couldn't Even Air The Match Between Nigeria And Argentina by capatainrambo: 7:59pm On Nov 14, 2017
naptu2:

NTA terrestrial is regular NTA. All you need is an antenna.
they did not show it
Re: NTA Couldn't Even Air The Match Between Nigeria And Argentina by naptu2: 8:12pm On Nov 14, 2017
capatainrambo:
they did not show it

Of course they showed it. I watched it. Colin Udoh was in their studio. It was on NTA Channel 5.
Re: NTA Couldn't Even Air The Match Between Nigeria And Argentina by rozay12345: 9:34pm On Nov 14, 2017
it is saddening to believe Nigeria has Television before countries such as France and Germany. Through meaningful governance, BBC has created a reputation for themselves in the world while NTA is still battling private media outlet for relevance in the country, i know many Nigerians who would rather listen to the radio than watch anything NTA.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Fires Back Over Atiku’s Comment On US Ban / Osasu Obayiuwana And Minister Of Sports In A Heated Argument On Twitter / Trumps Takes Swipe At Nigerians Again!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.