Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,519 members, 7,958,572 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:35 PM

Aftermath Of Argentina Vs Nigeria : 7 Funny Pictures - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Aftermath Of Argentina Vs Nigeria : 7 Funny Pictures (67183 Views)

Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes / Argentina Vs Nigeria: International Friendly - 2 - 4 (Full Time) / Aftermath Of Super Eagles World Cup Qualification: 10 Funny Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aftermath Of Argentina Vs Nigeria : 7 Funny Pictures by Kelvin0(m): 10:21pm On Nov 14, 2017
grin
Re: Aftermath Of Argentina Vs Nigeria : 7 Funny Pictures by Nobody: 10:22pm On Nov 14, 2017
Messi be like, Coach, na because I no play.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aftermath Of Argentina Vs Nigeria : 7 Funny Pictures by Nobody: 10:23pm On Nov 14, 2017
Nothing is more funny than Rochas thinking of erecting a statue. grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Argentina Vs Nigeria : 7 Funny Pictures by lawalosky(m): 10:23pm On Nov 14, 2017
Re: Aftermath Of Argentina Vs Nigeria : 7 Funny Pictures by maklelemakukula(m): 10:23pm On Nov 14, 2017
oluemmakay:
I didn't watch the game. I just asked a friend after returning from church. I just can't believe the scoreline. I just quickly rush to nairaland... Alas, it's true
check the meaning of Alas grin

5 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Argentina Vs Nigeria : 7 Funny Pictures by BadBlaize(m): 10:25pm On Nov 14, 2017
The only time am proud of being a Nigerian

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Argentina Vs Nigeria : 7 Funny Pictures by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 10:25pm On Nov 14, 2017
BankManager:
Iheanacho's free kick against Argentina is probably the first I've seen scored by the super eagles since
Okocha's own against Cameroon.
Simon Moses Scored One Under Oliseh

4 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Argentina Vs Nigeria : 7 Funny Pictures by Nobody: 10:26pm On Nov 14, 2017
deb303:

babe y, even you? smh
Re: Aftermath Of Argentina Vs Nigeria : 7 Funny Pictures by hardehbayor112(m): 10:28pm On Nov 14, 2017
Wow!!!
Nigeria my country
Who watch England/ Spain match yesterday

It was woooooooo
Re: Aftermath Of Argentina Vs Nigeria : 7 Funny Pictures by Mak4web(m): 10:28pm On Nov 14, 2017
Goodnight all

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Argentina Vs Nigeria : 7 Funny Pictures by ACE1010: 10:30pm On Nov 14, 2017
Chevronstaff:
6.Anytime I think about the goalkeepers we are carrying to the world cup....How can Akpeyi face someone like Harry Kane or Cristiano Ronaldo??

grin grin grin grin
Re: Aftermath Of Argentina Vs Nigeria : 7 Funny Pictures by Marvel1206: 10:41pm On Nov 14, 2017
YoungRichRuler:
Arsene Wenger be like.
Iwobi my boy.
Haha haha lwkmd

2 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Argentina Vs Nigeria : 7 Funny Pictures by joxxy01(m): 10:42pm On Nov 14, 2017
deb303:
booker tee
Re: Aftermath Of Argentina Vs Nigeria : 7 Funny Pictures by stagger: 10:44pm On Nov 14, 2017
BankManager:
Iheanacho's free kick against Argentina is probably the first I've seen scored by the super eagles since

Okocha scored in the 3rd place match in AFCON 2004 with a freekick. He also scored against Angola in the 1-1 draw during the 2006 World Cup qualifiers. I believe that was the last.

2 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Argentina Vs Nigeria : 7 Funny Pictures by Odunayaw(m): 10:48pm On Nov 14, 2017
stagger:

Okocha scored in the 3rd place match in AFCON 2004 with a freekick. He also scored against Angola in the 1-1 draw during the 2006 World Cup qualifiers. I believe that was the last.
wafu 2017 final; Rabiu Ali
dem plenty sef in U17
Re: Aftermath Of Argentina Vs Nigeria : 7 Funny Pictures by Omololupromise: 10:59pm On Nov 14, 2017
After defeating Argentina meal for the Nigeria players

2 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Argentina Vs Nigeria : 7 Funny Pictures by OurworkComNg1: 11:06pm On Nov 14, 2017
super eagles

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Argentina Vs Nigeria : 7 Funny Pictures by miredia(m): 11:11pm On Nov 14, 2017
maklelemakukula:
I see what you did. grin grin
Re: Aftermath Of Argentina Vs Nigeria : 7 Funny Pictures by pezeji(m): 11:12pm On Nov 14, 2017
BankManager:
Moses simon has scored one before

2 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Argentina Vs Nigeria : 7 Funny Pictures by ItsBolaji: 11:14pm On Nov 14, 2017
BankManager:
I had to go home in my boxers cos I didn't expect the super eagles to score a free kick.

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Argentina Vs Nigeria : 7 Funny Pictures by tnewsr: 11:17pm On Nov 14, 2017
Congratulations to the Super Eagles for a job well done. Sign of better FIFA World Cup Next Year.

Watch Full Match Highlights: Argentina 2 Vs 4 Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Argentina Vs Nigeria : 7 Funny Pictures by Ken4agent(m): 11:48pm On Nov 14, 2017
Chevronstaff:
7.Rochas Okorocha is somewhere now thinking of how to erect Gernot Rohr's statue in Owerri..
grin grin

GErnot ROHR ; the architect of revitalised super eagles....
Maximum respect to the Coach

No mind the man just erecting upandown cluelessly
Re: Aftermath Of Argentina Vs Nigeria : 7 Funny Pictures by Rick9(m): 11:54pm On Nov 14, 2017
Chevronstaff:
6.Anytime I think about the goalkeepers we are carrying to the world cup....How can Akpeyi face someone like Harry Kane or Cristiano Ronaldo??
grin this got me

2 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Argentina Vs Nigeria : 7 Funny Pictures by Rick9(m): 11:55pm On Nov 14, 2017
Chevronstaff:
7.Rochas Okorocha is somewhere now thinking of how to erect Gernot Rohr's statue in Owerri..
grin grin

grin grin Ahhhahah

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Argentina Vs Nigeria : 7 Funny Pictures by Jerrypolo(m): 12:02am On Nov 15, 2017
oluemmakay:
I didn't watch the game. I just asked a friend after returning from church. I just can't believe the scoreline. I just quickly rush to nairaland... Alas, it's true

Alas, my dear, means "Unfortunately". Did you really mean Alas?

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Argentina Vs Nigeria : 7 Funny Pictures by Jerrypolo(m): 12:04am On Nov 15, 2017
ItsBolaji:
I had to go home in my boxers cos I didn't expect the super eagles to score a free kick.

In other words, you staked your trousers.

5 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Argentina Vs Nigeria : 7 Funny Pictures by MetalJigsaw(m): 12:10am On Nov 15, 2017
Chevronstaff:
We go need baskets and Ghana-must-go bags for that match be dat.

...Even a standby ball boy at the back of the net,lol.

That dude is equivalent to an empty net.. hehehe

2 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Argentina Vs Nigeria : 7 Funny Pictures by haryomikun(m): 12:28am On Nov 15, 2017
BankManager:
emenike's free kick in 2013 nations cup sir

4 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Argentina Vs Nigeria : 7 Funny Pictures by delugajackson: 12:34am On Nov 15, 2017
Chevronstaff:
grin grin

If this isn't funny, I don't know what else is. So timely.

OP, you're a genius

cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Argentina Vs Nigeria : 7 Funny Pictures by stabilizer: 12:36am On Nov 15, 2017
MetalJigsaw:
We go need baskets and Ghana-must-go bags for that match be dat.

...Even a standby ball boy at the back of the net,lol.

That dude is equivalent to an empty net.. hehehe

The standby ball boy should be inside the net

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aftermath Of Argentina Vs Nigeria : 7 Funny Pictures by smulti(m): 12:43am On Nov 15, 2017
maklelemakukula:

where can it be checked

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Arsenal Celebrates Alex Iwobi After Scoring Winning Goal Against Cameroon (Pics) / Cristiano Ronaldo Hits Police Official As Fan Invades Juventus Training(Photos) / Rashidi Yekini’s Mother Sells Bread For Survival In Kwara (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.