Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,096 members, 7,821,795 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Type And Post This On Your Facebook @[4:] And Share What You See - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Type And Post This On Your Facebook @[4:] And Share What You See (964 Views)

Are You Building An AI Startup? Share What You're Building / What Is Data Type And Why It Is Important In Programming? / Data Science Enthusiasts, Let's Meet Here, Talk And Share Ideas! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Type And Post This On Your Facebook @[4:] And Share What You See by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 14, 2017
hi ppl I saw this on a post on Facebook.
I was very surprised at what I saw
just type "@[4:]" then post it, you will be shocked at what you see.
Re: Type And Post This On Your Facebook @[4:] And Share What You See by branhampaul: 9:04pm On Nov 14, 2017
praiseneofingz:
hi ppl I saw this on a post on Facebook.
I was very surprised at what I saw
just type "@[4:]" then post it, you will be shocked at what you see.
This was the result "@[4:2048:]".
Re: Type And Post This On Your Facebook @[4:] And Share What You See by Nobody: 9:15pm On Nov 14, 2017
branhampaul:
This was the result "@[4:2048:]".
its @[4:] don't include this "
Re: Type And Post This On Your Facebook @[4:] And Share What You See by branhampaul: 9:36pm On Nov 14, 2017
praiseneofingz:
its @[4:] don't include this "
yea, i didn't include that.
Re: Type And Post This On Your Facebook @[4:] And Share What You See by Nobody: 9:44pm On Nov 14, 2017
branhampaul:
yea, i didn't include that.
just type it in ur update box, and post! u will see something
Re: Type And Post This On Your Facebook @[4:] And Share What You See by IzEmmyGraphz(m): 8:31am On Nov 16, 2021
What is it exactly? someone should send screenshot pls, haven't been able to login to my facebook for some days now

(1) (Reply)

Malvertising: Why Cryptocurrency Miner On Android Are Dangerous / Here’re Top Five Languages For Mobile App Development / Who Knows About Regenesys Business School Data Science Scholarship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.