Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,752 members, 7,809,884 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:35 PM

Efe – I Love You (Video) - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Efe – I Love You (Video) (14167 Views)

Fireboy DML - 'Need You' (Video) / Tekno – 'On You' (Video) / Efe "I Love You" (Audio) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Efe – I Love You (Video) by rafabenitez: 7:23am On Nov 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This music is everything the word 'Trash' stands for.
How can a love song sound so much like the jingles for a Herbal drug?

The truth be told,
Efe should quit music and float a funeral home with his remaining money... Better still, answer his calling as an undertaker.

I dedicate my FTC to Gernot Rohr,
For introducing match-fixing to Nigerian football.
my oga u don kill me with laughter.but ure right esp in efe,d guy na waste pipe.
Re: Efe – I Love You (Video) by himclfgud(m): 7:45am On Nov 15, 2017
Haba!!! All dis winch dem......Efe tried jare .....ride on #teamEfe# grin Enemies can hug their toothbrush

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This music is everything the word 'Trash' stands for.
How can a love song sound so much like the jingles for a Herbal drug?

The truth be told,
Efe should quit music and float a funeral home with his remaining money... Better still, answer his calling as an undertaker.

I dedicate my FTC to Gernot Rohr,
For introducing match-fixing to Nigerian football.

1 Like

Re: Efe – I Love You (Video) by Nobody: 7:53am On Nov 15, 2017
The song is not bad na. Why una carry bad Belle for this guy like this.
Re: Efe – I Love You (Video) by shegie(m): 8:32am On Nov 15, 2017
CHANGE UR WAY I BEG U
Re: Efe – I Love You (Video) by Episteme2(m): 8:39am On Nov 15, 2017
By Nigerian standard, this song is not bad. Haters gonna hate whether good or bad.
Thanks to you guys. You're the reason he keeps working harder.
Re: Efe – I Love You (Video) by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 8:50am On Nov 15, 2017
The song isn't bad. He tried but, he can do better.
Re: Efe – I Love You (Video) by Martinez19(m): 9:46am On Nov 15, 2017
Nairalanders don't have joy. I was already believing that the song was trash until I watched it. It song was okay but Efe could have better. He should take the music thing seriously and be hardworking at it. The rap was good but he didn't end the rap wella. He should have worked on the chorus. If he had done that, we would be talking of a hit single. Anyway, not bad for a first timer.
Re: Efe – I Love You (Video) by snilyung(m): 10:00am On Nov 15, 2017
guy,should quit music,atleast there are lots of jobs to be done in aba,as street niqqa,he feel dey pack dirty or even join shoe makers........found no sense in dis rubbish

thrash!!
Re: Efe – I Love You (Video) by newoffer: 10:47am On Nov 15, 2017
You can see where all d blackface coaches who are glued to match fixing where dem dey
Re: Efe – I Love You (Video) by gaddy00: 1:05pm On Nov 15, 2017
Blessed Child, Cursed Singer....
Re: Efe – I Love You (Video) by Ezekielmary: 1:21pm On Nov 15, 2017
This track is better than the last one he did... #somebody... I think with time he will do well...his rapping vibes has improved... I love the music.... just that he lacks some ingredients to spicy up....an he need a better manager like bankw, Don jazzy, an more to get him to the prime
Re: Efe – I Love You (Video) by adedejidamilare(m): 1:47pm On Nov 15, 2017
Efe ...
Singing 4/10
Rap 5/10
After spending his money on this video, I doubt if he still has up to 700k in his account. Lol ��

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Burna Boy – Pull Up / Flavour - Levels (Official Video) / DOWNLOAD: Emini Kabex Ft Diamond Jimma - Wish Me Bad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.