Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,858 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:33 AM

My Ratings For Each Of The Super Eagles Players Against Argentina Today. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / My Ratings For Each Of The Super Eagles Players Against Argentina Today. (882 Views)

Super Eagles To Play Friendly Against Argentina In March. / The VAR Controversy And Why Nigeria Needs To Be Careful Against Argentina / Fifa 18 Player Ratings For Real Madrid, Man City, Chelsea And Man United (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ratings For Each Of The Super Eagles Players Against Argentina Today. by Tolulopefinest(m): 11:03pm On Nov 14, 2017
Daniel Akpeyi 4

A jittery performance and one would now fear for his Eagles future leading up to Russia 2018. He was short on confidence and his latest display will hurt his chances of being on the flight to the World Cup.

Francis Uzoho 7

Made at least two big saves when he replaced Akpeyi for his debut. It must be a day not to forget in a hurry as he came away with a clean sheer on his bow for the Super Eagles.

Chiedozie Awaziem 5

The Nantes defender started in a three-man defence and made a series of needless fouls in dangerous positions. He will have to work a lot more if he hopes to make the final cut to Russia 2018.

William Troost-Ekong 7

A storming game by the Turkey-based central defender even when the classier Leon Balogun was replaced after an hour. He put his body on the line literally and should be very proud of what he produced against Argentina’s world-class attack.

Leon Balogun 6

He did not the high standards he has set for himself in previous games, but all the same did not enough to earn some praise.

Kenneth Omeruo 6

He posted a stable outing which should at least put him back in the Eagles main frame again. But he is still far behind where he was a few years ago.

Ola Aina 6

His third Eagles cap and he gave a good account of himself yet again. He has come to stay in this team and it will interesting how the competition for places on the final World Cup squad plays out in the coming months.

Bryan Idowu 6

A dream debut as he scored just minutes after he came on. That must have shored up his self-belief as he also held his own back in defence.

Shehu Abdullahi 6

An average performance and will have to do more to maintain his place in the starting XI.

Tyronne Ebuehi 7

Another terrific performance by an Eagles defender on the day. He looked great going forward and was not intimidated when he defended against the Argies.

Wilfred Ndidi 7

As always the Leicester City defensive midfielder worked his socks off from both ends of the pitch. He only needs to do a little more in attack to be the finished article.

Mikel Obi 7

He played the entire 90 minutes to underline his fitness. Held his own in midfield, steadying the ship even when Argentina appeared to have overrun the Eagles in the middle of the park.

John Ogu 7

Another tireless warrior in the engine room. He has enjoyed a decent run in the first team and he could extend this subsequently.

Alex Iwobi 9 MAN OF THE MATCH

He scored twice and provided an assist to inspire Nigeria to only their second win against Argentina. Victor Moses is the star of the Super Eagles, but this Arsenal forward is now not far away.

Kelechi Iheanacho 8

The Leicester City striker is back in serious contention for a place at next year’s Mundial on the back of what he produced on the night – a goal and an assist.

Ahmed Musa 6

Despite his trying time in England, he showed flashes of his old self and was committed to the cause of the team in the time he was on the park. He assisted for the Eagles fourth goal.

Olanrewaju Kayode NA

Not enough time to rate him.

The ratings is based on 10.

Nairalanders....share your own view.
Re: My Ratings For Each Of The Super Eagles Players Against Argentina Today. by Juchii(m): 11:19pm On Nov 14, 2017
I rate Mikel 8

Iheanoacho 8

Indidi 8

Iwobi 9

Ebuehi 9

Anyway nice try
Re: My Ratings For Each Of The Super Eagles Players Against Argentina Today. by Tolulopefinest(m): 11:44pm On Nov 14, 2017
Juchii:
I rate Mikel 8

Iheanoacho 8

Indidi 8

Iwobi 9

Ebuehi 9

Anyway nice try

What about Daniel Akpeyi grin?
Re: My Ratings For Each Of The Super Eagles Players Against Argentina Today. by greatmarshall(m): 11:47pm On Nov 14, 2017
Okay

Do you want to be making cool cash weekly? Check out my signature
Re: My Ratings For Each Of The Super Eagles Players Against Argentina Today. by mazimee(m): 11:53pm On Nov 14, 2017
Ebuehi is a deserves more than a bench, I never knew he was that good yet was kept at the bench all this.
Re: My Ratings For Each Of The Super Eagles Players Against Argentina Today. by Juchii(m): 1:55pm On Nov 15, 2017
Tolulopefinest:

What about Daniel Akpeyi grin?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin his village people could even rate him zero

(1) (Reply)

A South African Makes History With Fastest World Title Knockout / See What Ronaldo Breaks. / Women Empowerment: Check Out The First Nigeria Female Olympic Boxer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.