Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,755 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Can't All Nigerian Foreign Graduates Come To Our Rescue? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Can't All Nigerian Foreign Graduates Come To Our Rescue? (887 Views)

We Can't All Be Employed - Use Your 6th Sense To Create A Job Yourself / Vacancy/Career Pages Of All Nigerian Companies / JOB VACANCIES WEBSITES (NIGERIAN & FOREIGN) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can't All Nigerian Foreign Graduates Come To Our Rescue? by ban1(m): 10:07pm On Mar 22, 2010
(note: this doesn't mean Nigerians at home are not active)
I always ask myself if all the Nigerians who studied abroad and graduated and those with experience in one or two fields can come together and find a way of creating a better Nigeria. Let's bring some new ideas. Nothing is impossible, I understand that the current macro-environmental issue will be our barrier but we can scale through.
All Nigerians and Nigerian friends lets share some thoughts. Both the optimists and the pessimists are welcome as some people don't even believe in themselves talkless of Nigeria. I believe this will go a long way. We waste so much resources abroad which can be used to create a positive Nigeria. Most tourist countries don't have one tenth of our resources. Let's say or do something.

Your response might help us all,
Re: Can't All Nigerian Foreign Graduates Come To Our Rescue? by busybody20: 8:35am On Mar 23, 2010
ban1:

Dont let us be discouraged by anyone who is pessimistic. The idea is ok only if we start at the right places with the right trained personel. I work with this cctv in one of the borough in the uk. The fear of this cctv is a reduction in crime. Remember it not only for crime fighting. It can do more for other cases. Start n c 4st!

A country where there is corruption, heavy traffic, one chance, no respect for human lifes, crime, No regualar supply of electricity - Heat, A country ruled by an absent president, Massive unemployment, Corrupt leaders who are more concern about how to embuzzle public funds, religious crisis, you might end up finish a 4 year course after 6 years due to ASU strikes etc

ehn ehn Poster,
Where are you sef? UK?  grin.  See Life  grin    grin

ban1:

Dont let us be discouraged by anyone who is pessimistic. The idea is ok only if we start at the right places with the right trained personel. I work with this cctv in one of the borough in the uk. The fear of this cctv is a reduction in crime. Remember it not only for crime fighting. It can do more for other cases. Start n c 4st!
Re: Can't All Nigerian Foreign Graduates Come To Our Rescue? by busybody20: 8:46am On Mar 23, 2010
ban1:

(note: this doesn't mean Nigerians at home are not active)
I always ask myself if all the Nigerians who studied abroad and graduated and those with experience in one or two fields can come together and find a way of creating a better Nigeria. Let's bring some new ideas. Nothing is impossible, I understand that the current macro-environmental issue will be our barrier but we can scale through.
All Nigerians and Nigerian friends lets share some thoughts. Both the optimists and the pessimists are welcome as some people don't even believe in themselves talkless of Nigeria. I believe this will go a long way. We waste so much resources abroad which can be used to create a positive Nigeria. Most tourist countries don't have one tenth of our resources. Let's say or do something.

Your response might help us all,

A country where there is corruption, heavy traffic, one chance, no respect for human lifes, crime, No regualar supply of electricity - Heat, A country ruled by an absent president, Massive unemployment, Corrupt leaders who are more interested about how to embuzzle public funds, religious crisis, you might end up finish a 4 year course after 6 years due to ASU strikes etc

ehn ehn Poster,
Where are you sef? UK?  grin.  See Life  grin    grin

ban1:

I'm not tryn 2 be rude coz I was once like this. Whenever 9jrians have a piece of advice from anyone in d uk or the states, they tend 2 believe it can not work because the people are not enlightened. U can be d first 2 do anythin new in Nigeria. Forget your status. Look at your weight loss, time factor, enviromental factor and so on. Dont wait 4 your president coz he is not interested. I wish d present youth can save d next generation from d hand of our ignorant leaders. I may not be in 9ja but stil a 9ja 2 d blood.

ban1:

Re: Can't All Nigerian Foreign Graduates Come To Our Rescue? by ban1(m): 2:41pm On Mar 23, 2010
checking my previous is ur answer to our problems. anyway, our problems remain what it is.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Police Force Recruitment / Volunteers Needed For Community Computer School / Firs Versus Fbn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.