Stats: 3,156,839 members, 7,831,720 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Akon Reacts To Davido’s MTV Ema’s Best Worldwide Act Awards - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Akon Reacts To Davido’s MTV Ema’s Best Worldwide Act Awards (37479 Views)

Davido Shows Off His MTV EMA's Best African Act 2017 Award / Davido Wins MTV EMA Best African Act 2017 / Wizkid And Davido Nominated For Best African Act, MTV EMA 2017 London (2) (3) (4)

Re: Akon Reacts To Davido’s MTV Ema’s Best Worldwide Act Awards by osscarr(m): 9:57am On Nov 15, 2017
ayxmania:
Is he not the 'frog'?

Go look for what to do
David is blessed already n u can't pull him down
Sorry
Re: Akon Reacts To Davido’s MTV Ema’s Best Worldwide Act Awards by TheKing4040(m): 9:58am On Nov 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

Akon is a washed up ass-licker.

How does Davido deserve it?
Africa has more deserving artistes like Lorine Chia from Cameroon.

Its a shame that musical awards are no more based on merit, musical content or talent.
shut ur trap hater...what do you know about music? Nothing

Re: Akon Reacts To Davido’s MTV Ema’s Best Worldwide Act Awards by coolie1: 9:58am On Nov 15, 2017
"DAVIDO" the legendary frog

Re: Akon Reacts To Davido’s MTV Ema’s Best Worldwide Act Awards by shadrach77: 10:00am On Nov 15, 2017
Akon calling Davido lil brother whearas Davido is now bigger than him.

Instagram followers

Davido 5.2 million
Wizkid 4.2 million
Akon 3.3 million
Re: Akon Reacts To Davido’s MTV Ema’s Best Worldwide Act Awards by Henrydboss: 10:03am On Nov 15, 2017
01mcfadden:
What manner of favor is following this son of man that even with his frog voice, he is still making waves.
30 billion � � �

Re: Akon Reacts To Davido’s MTV Ema’s Best Worldwide Act Awards by Nobody: 10:05am On Nov 15, 2017
Davido is a legend.

30 billion was such a big hit to feature Rkelly.

I heard Rkelly screaming 2 days ago to another song where he was trying to sound like Davido 30biilion Remix.

Re: Akon Reacts To Davido’s MTV Ema’s Best Worldwide Act Awards by Mofe72: 10:16am On Nov 15, 2017
chukxy44:
So the world famous Akon too dey hustle for attention

Someone congratulating a colleague is hustling for attention? undecided

SMH

Re: Akon Reacts To Davido’s MTV Ema’s Best Worldwide Act Awards by anibirelawal(m): 10:34am On Nov 15, 2017
chukxy44:
Nop, u are not getting it. is it a crime to be a wellwisher? beside he was amongst the hosts.
Re: Akon Reacts To Davido’s MTV Ema’s Best Worldwide Act Awards by Vado(m): 11:03am On Nov 15, 2017
I respect Akon so much for his work ethics and disposition to Africa. He paid his dues, churned out hits upon hits on global level, won numerous awards and retired to the motherland to enjoy his wealth.

This continent too sweet walahi, no controlling of our lives ridiculously with unnecessary laws and regulations.

Re: Akon Reacts To Davido’s MTV Ema’s Best Worldwide Act Awards by encryptjay(m): 11:47am On Nov 15, 2017
sagieramos:
Fadarts and comics The wait is almost over.......... Dunkodes uncensored will be out on the last day of November............. Winter[dunkodes] is here #dunkodes #fadarts
I love the artwork and I just saved the page of the first one. Looks interesting
Re: Akon Reacts To Davido’s MTV Ema’s Best Worldwide Act Awards by encryptjay(m): 11:47am On Nov 15, 2017
sagieramos:
Fadarts and comics The wait is almost over.......... Dunkodes uncensored will be out on the last day of November............. Winter[dunkodes] is here #dunkodes #fadarts
I love the artwork and I just saved the page of the first one. Looks interesting
Re: Akon Reacts To Davido’s MTV Ema’s Best Worldwide Act Awards by Nobody: 11:55am On Nov 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

Akon is a washed up ass-licker.

How does Davido deserve it?
Africa has more deserving artistes like Lorine Chia from Cameroon.

Its a shame that musical awards are no more based on merit, musical content or talent.

Re: Akon Reacts To Davido’s MTV Ema’s Best Worldwide Act Awards by Nobody: 12:00pm On Nov 15, 2017
Vado:
I respect Akon so much for his work ethics and disposition to Africa. He paid his dues, churned out hits upon hits on global level, won numerous awards and retired to the motherland to enjoy his wealth.

This continent too sweet walahi, no controlling of our lives ridiculously with unnecessary laws and regulations.

Personal life
Akon is Muslim.[40][41] Akon claims that he has six children with three different women in an interview with Blender,[42] all of whom he has great relationships with. He says he wishes to keep his family protected from the public eye.
He also has his own charity for underprivileged children in Africa called Konfidence Foundation.[43] Akon owns a diamond mine in South Africa and denies the existence of blood diamonds (also known as "conflict diamonds"wink saying, "I don't believe in conflict diamonds. That's just a movie. Think about it. Nobody thought or cared about conflict diamonds until 'Blood Diamond' was released."[44] However, he has since stated that he does accept that blood diamonds exist, and that he is partial-owner of an African mine that is dedicated to avoiding use of blood diamonds while also donating profits to local communities.[45]....

I dunno why people think Akon is irrelevant/ oldskool...he's just more business minded now innit

Re: Akon Reacts To Davido’s MTV Ema’s Best Worldwide Act Awards by Nobody: 12:02pm On Nov 15, 2017
coolie1:
"DAVIDO" the legendary frog

Angel Voice, wetin u done release.
Keyboard critic and bathroom singer

European MTV say Frog voice is bae!!!
Re: Akon Reacts To Davido’s MTV Ema’s Best Worldwide Act Awards by Nobody: 12:04pm On Nov 15, 2017
shadrach77:
Akon calling Davido lil brother whearas Davido is now bigger than him.

Instagram followers

Davido 5.2 million
Wizkid 4.2 million
Akon 5 million

How is Davido bigger than Akon...on what grounds??
You guys just talking rubbish
Re: Akon Reacts To Davido’s MTV Ema’s Best Worldwide Act Awards by Nobody: 12:07pm On Nov 15, 2017
Konvict Muzik is a record label founded by R&B singer Akon.[1] Fotemah Mba held the executive position of Vice President of A&R for the label. Other than Akon, popular artists such as T-Pain, A-Wax, Kat DeLuna, American Yard and French Montana Jonn Hart Verse Simmonds have signed in the past or are still present on the label. At the beginning of most Konvict Muzik artists' songs there is the sound of the clank of a jail cell, followed by Akon uttering "Konvict". Akon started his own label after the success of his debut album. Akon has signed a deal with Columbia Records and Epic Records for new artists signed to Konvict.[citation needed]
Akon has signed Nigerian artistes: P-Square, Tuface, and Wizkid as representatives of his record label Konvict Muzik in Africa. He revealed this in December 2011 in Lagos at the unveiling of Cintron energy drink, which took place in footballer Jay Jay Okocha's club Number 10.[2

Re: Akon Reacts To Davido’s MTV Ema’s Best Worldwide Act Awards by Macmoni(m): 1:25pm On Nov 15, 2017
ayxmania:
Is he not the 'frog'?
aunty toad wat ya achievenent pls
Re: Akon Reacts To Davido’s MTV Ema’s Best Worldwide Act Awards by Macmoni(m): 1:25pm On Nov 15, 2017
ayxmania:
Is he not the 'frog'?
aunty toad wat ya achievement pls
Re: Akon Reacts To Davido’s MTV Ema’s Best Worldwide Act Awards by kunzel(m): 2:24pm On Nov 15, 2017
Mentcee:
Isn't Buhari stupid?
Is your useless father mad?
Re: Akon Reacts To Davido’s MTV Ema’s Best Worldwide Act Awards by Nobody: 2:26pm On Nov 15, 2017
Macmoni:

aunty toad wat ya achievement pls
I have JUST ONE! While you reason and type with the burnt part of your brain, I don't. Issa achievement something.
Re: Akon Reacts To Davido’s MTV Ema’s Best Worldwide Act Awards by Macmoni(m): 4:23pm On Nov 15, 2017
ayxmania:

I have JUST ONE! While you reason and type with the burnt part of your brain, I don't. Issa achievement something.
if u thought u have achieve by typing nonsense i rather remain with my burnt brain na una type way no feet eva live long cos badbelle go kill u
Re: Akon Reacts To Davido’s MTV Ema’s Best Worldwide Act Awards by Nobody: 5:12pm On Nov 15, 2017
Macmoni:

if u thought u have achieve by typing nonsense i rather remain with my burnt brain na una type way no feet eva live long cos badbelle go kill u

Ignorance go kill u instead. You saw a comment without digesting the meaning and started attacking me.
Alaye koshi!
Re: Akon Reacts To Davido’s MTV Ema’s Best Worldwide Act Awards by sagieramos(m): 5:31pm On Nov 15, 2017
encryptjay:

it's a comiculture that haven't been in existence before. like our page on Facebook @fadarts and comics
Re: Akon Reacts To Davido’s MTV Ema’s Best Worldwide Act Awards by Macmoni(m): 6:55pm On Nov 15, 2017
ayxmania:

Ignorance go kill u instead. You saw a comment without digesting the meaning and started attacking me.
Alaye koshi!
ur senseless comment was questionable
slowpoke
Re: Akon Reacts To Davido’s MTV Ema’s Best Worldwide Act Awards by Nobody: 7:20pm On Nov 15, 2017
Macmoni:

ur senseless comment was questionable
slowpoke

Replying your attention seeking idiotic self is my worst mistake is recent times. You know what man, go hang yourself. La idiota!
Re: Akon Reacts To Davido’s MTV Ema’s Best Worldwide Act Awards by Macmoni(m): 7:56pm On Nov 15, 2017
ayxmania:

Replying your attention seeking idiotic self is my worst mistake is recent times. You know what man, go hang yourself. La idiota!
please speak English and tenk God u admited your mistake
#swegbe!
Re: Akon Reacts To Davido’s MTV Ema’s Best Worldwide Act Awards by Nobody: 3:05am On Jan 02, 2018
chukxy44:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvb1oYvuCAo

He went into Philantropy

AY, Korede Bello, And Okey Bakassi At A Restaurant In London (Photo) / Korede Bello Over Swagg Photo (the Faceless) / “FIA”: Davido Shades Caroline Danjuma & Police In New Song: "Save Your Drama"