Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,912 members, 7,828,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Jamie Roberts, Yvonne Nelson's Baby Daddy Married To Keela Harrison (Wedding Pic - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jamie Roberts, Yvonne Nelson's Baby Daddy Married To Keela Harrison (Wedding Pic (48630 Views)

Yvonne Nelson And Jamie Roberts At Daughter, Ryn Roberts' 1st Birthday / Keela Harrison, Yvonne Nelson’s Baby Daddy, Jamie Roberts Estranged Wife (Pics) / Jamie Roberts, Yvonne Nelson's Baby Daddy Unveiled. He's A British Photographer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jamie Roberts, Yvonne Nelson's Baby Daddy Married To Keela Harrison (Wedding Pic by purples25(f): 8:55am On Nov 15, 2017
yvelchstores:
Look at the wedding picture post, she said he is the best in d world. That's what Tonto was using to give single ladies high bp, "oh my man is the best in d world, he serves me breakfast in bed, he even cook for me and on top, buys me cars". Instagram life issa fake life. This is a perfect example, this ex wife must have been posting every week, sweetest hubby, sweetest marriage, romantic hubby meanwhile she was bearing it.

Its now she is saying,he is an illiterate, ex convict. Madam abeg cut ur losses n move on.

U ladies shld learn, not every post on instagram u will say "awww, cute couple. Pls future husband,slide into my dm".

Every day I realize more that I shouldn't be jealous or intimidated by these social media shows. Every day I realize that people love to lay it on thick for the world to envy them. Every day I realize more that people show off a life that is so fake meanwhile they're just living normally like the rest. You are very right.

8 Likes

Re: Jamie Roberts, Yvonne Nelson's Baby Daddy Married To Keela Harrison (Wedding Pic by luwabrooklyn(m): 8:57am On Nov 15, 2017
LuvU2:
It's not all African women. We hv people with inferior complex in both genders. Same reason some African men marry fat/old/ugly white women. It's a black problem baby not a woman's problem. ❤
dah one nah hustle oh no compare am join ladies oh
Re: Jamie Roberts, Yvonne Nelson's Baby Daddy Married To Keela Harrison (Wedding Pic by gawk: 8:59am On Nov 15, 2017
ivolt:

You know what I am talking about, if women want to marry any man,
most women will be married by month end.
But being a man doesn't necessarily make a person an eligible partner.
Men have standards too, mostly look and class but must also be of equal
class or higher.

I laugh when I see some people claim that women flock around men
because men are scarce. That is a lie, women flock around above-average
high-class men, which leaves out most men.

I have a perfect response if all men in a particular country were up to standard and all women were up to standard.. Unwillingness of men to marry will still abound... Its an ancient pattern your analysis cant water it down... Men are not what you think we are

1 Like

Re: Jamie Roberts, Yvonne Nelson's Baby Daddy Married To Keela Harrison (Wedding Pic by purples25(f): 8:59am On Nov 15, 2017
discman2k2:
That's the problem wt to dey open big mouth talk before you receive ypir blessing. Bad thing go just follow the blessing dey frustrate am.

Pips, when expecting blessings, keep shut, nurse your happiness all y yourself until it happens.

All d best, guys.

So True. Just hide whatever good thing is happening to you until it is too great to be brought down. Too many people and things that are not happy for you just waiting in the shadows for you to carelessly reveal you luck so that they can trash it.

1 Like

Re: Jamie Roberts, Yvonne Nelson's Baby Daddy Married To Keela Harrison (Wedding Pic by gawk: 9:00am On Nov 15, 2017
ivolt:

You know what I am talking about, if women want to marry any man,
most women will be married by month end.
But being a man doesn't necessarily make a person an eligible partner.
Men have standards too, mostly look and class but must also be of equal
class or higher.

I laugh when I see some people claim that women flock around men
because men are scarce. That is a lie, women flock around above-average
high-class men, which leaves out most men.

I have a perfect response for u if all men in a particular country were up to standard and all women were up to standard, Unwillingness of men to marry will still abound... Its an ancient pattern your analysis cant water it down... Men are not what you think we are

4 Likes

Re: Jamie Roberts, Yvonne Nelson's Baby Daddy Married To Keela Harrison (Wedding Pic by purples25(f): 9:02am On Nov 15, 2017
Chybeibe:
If am divorcing a man or I divorced a man, I don't think I will be pained, I would be fed up with him not pained, also the fact that we are divorcing doesn't mean that we will be enemies, and I can't go on social media to talk bad about him. It ain't good.

He was this and that, yet she married him, she sound rather stupid to me.

I know right. Calling him all those things is like indirectly insulting her own self. He was this and that and she married the same man that is so and so
Re: Jamie Roberts, Yvonne Nelson's Baby Daddy Married To Keela Harrison (Wedding Pic by lollarj(f): 9:02am On Nov 15, 2017
shame ! shame !!!

Re: Jamie Roberts, Yvonne Nelson's Baby Daddy Married To Keela Harrison (Wedding Pic by pweetiedee(m): 9:03am On Nov 15, 2017
ifyalways:
Ozigizaga cheesy

Nwa Amaikpe Don win. cheesy

BTW, they all take slimming pills, go under the knife but deceive their gullible followers by going to the gym to take pictures. cheesy

She wan reach size 2.

person wey slim wey dey take slimming pills.
Re: Jamie Roberts, Yvonne Nelson's Baby Daddy Married To Keela Harrison (Wedding Pic by pweetiedee(m): 9:04am On Nov 15, 2017
purples25:

I know right. Calling him all those things is like indirectly insulting her own self. He was this and that and she married the same man that is so and so

lmao

2 Likes

Re: Jamie Roberts, Yvonne Nelson's Baby Daddy Married To Keela Harrison (Wedding Pic by purples25(f): 9:08am On Nov 15, 2017
Nigerians sef, when it comes to this social media, we are the kings of this fake life. What some people say is true, our own accumulation of money and fame and good things is not even for our own personal benefit but most of the time we do it to intimidate and oppress others. To make other people look small , sorry and less lucky. Just so we can tell other people ' I am above your level ' and ' I have more than you '

5 Likes

Re: Jamie Roberts, Yvonne Nelson's Baby Daddy Married To Keela Harrison (Wedding Pic by pweetiedee(m): 9:09am On Nov 15, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:

Don't mind the stvpid woman. She is pained at losing the so called 'lazy guy' . If you see what half witted smelling Lebanese do to African women, you'd ask for the abolition of slavery all over. African girls are useless at the sight of white skin and wolly hair.

As in ehn...

the day my friend told me her dream.is to marry a Lebanese, I lost respect for her.

those garlic smelling people. of all the fine Nigerian men.

1 Like

Re: Jamie Roberts, Yvonne Nelson's Baby Daddy Married To Keela Harrison (Wedding Pic by xendra: 9:09am On Nov 15, 2017
Smellingmouth:
Why she come dey complain bitterly na? cheesy The man is lazy, broke and in lot of debts, shouldnt it be good riddance to bad rubbish? Just be happy say Yvonne Nelson dey carry one load from your head..
thats not complaining, read her post well.. she is not even bitter.
Re: Jamie Roberts, Yvonne Nelson's Baby Daddy Married To Keela Harrison (Wedding Pic by Chommieblaq(f): 9:13am On Nov 15, 2017
All these ladies saying, the woman is bitter, pained jealous etc, your reaction might be worse if you are in her shoe, of course you will say no but you can never tell till you are there.

Yvonne befriend her and later started sleeping with the husband, such betrayal from someone you took as a friend? Even if they about divorcing or divorced. If the story is actually true then Yvonne did wrong.

You can't beat a person, and tell the person how to cry again.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jamie Roberts, Yvonne Nelson's Baby Daddy Married To Keela Harrison (Wedding Pic by ritababe(f): 9:16am On Nov 15, 2017
delugajackson:
Pretty bad.

And some Nairaland girls were busy saying ''Awnn.. He's cute, wow.. Handsome man'' kiss and all that trash.. undecided Them no even gree make the guy land.

Nairaland babes, una see una life??

but he is cute na
Re: Jamie Roberts, Yvonne Nelson's Baby Daddy Married To Keela Harrison (Wedding Pic by Xano(m): 9:18am On Nov 15, 2017
Duru009:
Men are really scarce these days!!

Men are not scare. Some women seek for married men to lure them out of their marriages to marry them.
These are evil deeds some women do. Married men who are not spiritually strong fail into this temptation.
It is pathetic.
Re: Jamie Roberts, Yvonne Nelson's Baby Daddy Married To Keela Harrison (Wedding Pic by Reptyle(m): 9:20am On Nov 15, 2017
teresafaith:
The only thing I see here is a jealous scorned woman, who didn't believe the guy was going to get someone way better than her.

If you are truly a woman, I hope one day, someone "way better than you" steps in, disrupts your marriage and snatches your man. I also hope other women like you mock you because the only thing they see will be a jealous scorned woman who did not believe her guy could get someone way better than you.

2 Likes

Re: Jamie Roberts, Yvonne Nelson's Baby Daddy Married To Keela Harrison (Wedding Pic by Mayflowa(m): 9:22am On Nov 15, 2017
bigtt76:
The woman must have nagged her husband into this. She sounds just like one undecided Yes the man will come to Ghana and thrive well. She will buy him a better camera too and introduce him to her circle of friends... das all he needs! grin Chopping Ghana girls on the go too

Lol. Are u a guy? Only boys make the last statement freely!
Re: Jamie Roberts, Yvonne Nelson's Baby Daddy Married To Keela Harrison (Wedding Pic by MizAijay(f): 9:26am On Nov 15, 2017
teresafaith:
The only thing I see here is a jealous scorned woman, who didn't believe the guy was going to get someone way better than her.

Please add disgruntled to that list. The woman is just pained. She's in the process of divorcing him because he's trash to her yet she's still claiming ownership. Some people seem to forget that the very trash you dispose can be recycled by someone else to a better and more useful product. So much bitterness in one message! Pheeew.....
I'm happy that Yvonne has an offspring to her name. It's worth being thankful for.

1 Like

Re: Jamie Roberts, Yvonne Nelson's Baby Daddy Married To Keela Harrison (Wedding Pic by Pataricatering(f): 9:36am On Nov 15, 2017
Definer of good girls !
DIKEnaWAR:
The biggest pity is that good girls who have their lives together; good education, good jobs, good family and upbringing use people like this to measure success and happiness.

Yvonne Nelson is a lowlife that attract men like her. Iyanya, this Dan Maraya Beirut that she has a baby for and others before him.
Re: Jamie Roberts, Yvonne Nelson's Baby Daddy Married To Keela Harrison (Wedding Pic by delugajackson: 9:37am On Nov 15, 2017
ritababe:

but he is cute na
Lol. You like cute guys ehhn.
Re: Jamie Roberts, Yvonne Nelson's Baby Daddy Married To Keela Harrison (Wedding Pic by ivolt: 9:37am On Nov 15, 2017
gawk:

I have a perfect response for u if all men in a particular country were up to standard and all women were up to standard,
Unwillingness of men to marry will still abound...
There will always be hierarchy, if hierarchies suddenly disappear,
most men and most women will be married.

So, it will always be a question of some men being ineligible and not unwillingness.

Marriage is never a one-way affair, if only women want marriage,
marriage won't exist.

Even in ancient times where a chief could have a harem
of wives, it isn't because other men don't want many women, they
just don't have the means.

[qoute]
Its an ancient pattern your analysis cant water it down... [/quote]
Such pattern doesn't exist except in your imagination.

Men are not what you think we are
You are speaking for yourself, not for men, I am a man myself,
one who see things for what they are.

In ancient and modern times, a man's desirability isn't a question
of possessing pen.is but being able to serve a function that is of
high value to the society.

So the concept of "we men are" is nonsensical unless you belong to the
above-average group.

1 Like

Re: Jamie Roberts, Yvonne Nelson's Baby Daddy Married To Keela Harrison (Wedding Pic by noscarn91(m): 9:41am On Nov 15, 2017
Ashawo kobo kobo , all these so called actresses are all whores , I have zero respect for them.
Re: Jamie Roberts, Yvonne Nelson's Baby Daddy Married To Keela Harrison (Wedding Pic by Nobody: 9:43am On Nov 15, 2017
I can stop laughing na dis should be fun cheesy

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jamie Roberts, Yvonne Nelson's Baby Daddy Married To Keela Harrison (Wedding Pic by Kobicove(m): 9:49am On Nov 15, 2017
greencard:
she was chatting with a blogger, to what end was she having that in the first place if not to make it public?

Btw is it your private chat?grin

You don't see anything wrong with it cos you're ignorant undecided

in places where things are done properly you could be sued for publishing the contents of a private chat without the express permission of the other participant(s)!
Re: Jamie Roberts, Yvonne Nelson's Baby Daddy Married To Keela Harrison (Wedding Pic by debbiluv82: 9:54am On Nov 15, 2017
Charlie, they are possess by evil spirits so can not settle for men that they will spend the rest of their life with. So they choose men that have comma so that after some time,the marriage can be annulled life goes on as a single parent. Mtscheeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Jamie Roberts, Yvonne Nelson's Baby Daddy Married To Keela Harrison (Wedding Pic by iamfromlagos(f): 9:55am On Nov 15, 2017
Chybeibe:
If am divorcing a man or I divorced a man, I don't think I will be pained, I would be fed up with him not pained, also the fact that we are divorcing doesn't mean that we will be enemies, and I can't go on social media to talk bad about him. It ain't good.

He was this and that, yet she married him, she sound rather stupid to me.
a million likes for you jare. exactly my thoughts too. she's just pained.
Re: Jamie Roberts, Yvonne Nelson's Baby Daddy Married To Keela Harrison (Wedding Pic by DIKEnaWAR: 10:01am On Nov 15, 2017
LuvU2:
D way I see it some African men re okay with African men marrying whites but find it nauseating when an African woman does same. Nd vise versa. We hv a lot of people suffering from low body image nd when they see people like us having admiration for people thar look purely African they think we re pretending or rebelling. Like how can we not be whitewashed? grin

Anyway I luv this story cos it exposes a lot.

You are right. When a black man marries a white lady, his brothers see it like he has gone, conquered them white fellas and brought home a prize. Meanwhile, when a black woman marries a white guy, brothers see it like dude just invaded our territory, left us dazed and defenceless while walking home with our 'sister'.

No wonder the furrow that greeted Serena Williams' engagement to her man. grin grin

I guess 'our'(blacks and I am one!) reaction is usually borne out of protectionism. We love our fortresses fortified and guarded. I guess there is this hidden nagging twist to it; does the fact that our 'sisters' go weak at the knees, at the sight of 'em white boys not point to our huge 'deficiency'? (In what department, we have failed to find out).

Dear sis, I don't want to ramble on, but those of us that stick to black skin have time and again questioned if we are just rebelling against a system or being natural?

3 Likes

Re: Jamie Roberts, Yvonne Nelson's Baby Daddy Married To Keela Harrison (Wedding Pic by bigtt76(f): 10:02am On Nov 15, 2017
grin grin grin grin but its the truth naaaaaaaa grin

Mayflowa:

Lol. Are u a guy? Only boys make the last statement freely!
Re: Jamie Roberts, Yvonne Nelson's Baby Daddy Married To Keela Harrison (Wedding Pic by adahgold(m): 10:07am On Nov 15, 2017
All these celebrities na second hand men then like smh.
Re: Jamie Roberts, Yvonne Nelson's Baby Daddy Married To Keela Harrison (Wedding Pic by anitank(f): 10:18am On Nov 15, 2017
It's okay to be pained, scorned, bitter.....but the wife needs to handle herself with some dignity and stop ranting like a classless ghetto human being. She can't be using such derogatory words for someone she once painted to be a perfect man, she's infact making herself look stupid.

Ps: nobody gets snatched. People willfully walk out of their relationships and walk into another.
Re: Jamie Roberts, Yvonne Nelson's Baby Daddy Married To Keela Harrison (Wedding Pic by Vacora(m): 10:25am On Nov 15, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:

You are right. When a black man marries a white lady, his brothers see it like he has gone, conquered them white fellas and brought home a prize. Meanwhile, when a black woman marries a white guy, brothers see it like dude just invaded our territory, left us dazed and defenceless while walking home with our 'sister'.

No wonder the furrow that greeted Serena Williams' engagement to her man. grin grin

I guess 'our'(blacks and I am one!) reaction is usually borne out of protectionism. We love our fortresses fortified and guarded. I guess there is this hidden nagging twist to it; does the fact that our 'sisters' go weak at the knees, at the sight of 'em white boys not point to our huge 'deficiency'? (In what department, we have failed to find out).

Dear sis, I don't want to ramble on, but those of us that stick to black skin have time and again questioned if we are just rebelling against a system or being natural?

I like your analogy. Makes so much sense. Jungle Fever is what some call it grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Two Outfits Bambam Wore At Her Traditional Wedding To Teddy A / Banky W & Adesua Etomi Are Legally Married, As They Sign Marriage Papers Today / Remember Agu From Beasts Of No Nation Movie? This Is Him Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.