Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,932 members, 7,817,721 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

ABC Orjiakor Buys Eko Atlantic Afren Tower - Properties (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / ABC Orjiakor Buys Eko Atlantic Afren Tower (51709 Views)

Eko Atlantic Newest Updates In Pictures / Eko Atlantic City: Tower B Of The Eko Pearl Towers Completed And Unveiled / Eko Atlantic Taking Shape - Latest Beautiful Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ABC Orjiakor Buys Eko Atlantic Afren Tower by HERSLEY(f): 11:23am On Nov 20, 2017
bizzle2:

Amako
hmmmm nice... We ll meet at enugu Nanka day then.... Hope u watch masquerade?
Re: ABC Orjiakor Buys Eko Atlantic Afren Tower by laudate: 2:04pm On Nov 20, 2017
Ahamefuna0001:

Ur ancestors must be in anguish and regrets in the various hell right now, They won't believe you can openly deny their tribe.

Bro, Am a proud Igbo. Inferiority starts when you're ashamed of identifying who you're.

I'll assure you that Igbo will continue giving you and your Afonja brothers high BP.
Where have I ever denied my tribe?? undecided Do you even know my ethnic group? Are you sure you are not high on some local gin or kai-kai?? shocked You and your brothers are simply fond of peddling lies, fallacy and deceit. You lot are fond of calling people, what they are not. Anyone who does not share the perspective of your people, must always come from one tribe according to them, even though there are over 250 other ethnic groups in Nigeria. Can you see how shallow you lot, are?

I don't care if you are Igbo, Efik, Gwari or Ibibio. sad It doesn't put food on my table. And everyone can see from your ranting, that you are the only one suffering from hypertension. Ndo. Try not to kill yourself over my matter. Efulefu like you... undecided

4 Likes

Re: ABC Orjiakor Buys Eko Atlantic Afren Tower by Leez(m): 3:36pm On Nov 20, 2017
laudate:

Where have I ever denied my tribe?? undecided Do you even know my ethnic group? Are you sure you are not high on some local gin or kai-kai?? shocked You and your brothers are simply fond of peddling lies, fallacy and deceit. You lot are fond of calling people, what they are not. Anyone who does not share the perspective of your people, must always come from one tribe according to them, even though there are over 250 other ethnic groups in Nigeria. Can you see how shallow you lot, are?

I don't care if you are Igbo, Efik, Gwari or Ibibio. sad It doesn't put food on my table. And everyone can see from your ranting, that you are the only one suffering from hypertension. Ndo. Try not to kill yourself over my matter. Efulefu like you... undecided
once again u have been caught trying to claim wat u are not grin grin
afonja be proud of ur cat claw face na
Re: ABC Orjiakor Buys Eko Atlantic Afren Tower by Leez(m): 3:37pm On Nov 20, 2017
post=62388655:

yes, are you pain?
u already know bro grin

Re: ABC Orjiakor Buys Eko Atlantic Afren Tower by laudate: 3:40pm On Nov 20, 2017
Leez:

once again u have been caught trying to claim wat u are not grin grin
afonja be proud of ur cat claw face na
Stop exhibiting your shallow mentality and answer my question. Ekwensu!

2 Likes

Re: ABC Orjiakor Buys Eko Atlantic Afren Tower by Leez(m): 3:42pm On Nov 20, 2017
laudate:
Stop exhibiting your shallow mentality and answer my question. Ekwensu!
grin grin unity beggar grin

Re: ABC Orjiakor Buys Eko Atlantic Afren Tower by Leez(m): 3:43pm On Nov 20, 2017
Re: ABC Orjiakor Buys Eko Atlantic Afren Tower by laudate: 3:43pm On Nov 20, 2017
Leez:

grin grin
unity beggar grin
Thanks for letting us know that is your new name, unintelligent slave like you begging for freedom.
Re: ABC Orjiakor Buys Eko Atlantic Afren Tower by aribisala0(m): 3:58pm On Nov 20, 2017
Leez:

ewedudeens wee not like this
EBOLAS will not like this

When contacted to confirm the acquisition of the building, Orjiako denied that he had bought the tower, however, top officials who work for Gilbert and Jack Chagoury who are behind the development of Eko Atlantic City, and two bank CEOs in the know of the transaction, maintained that he bought the building in his wife, Henrietta Orjiako’s name.
Another source claimed that Orjiako was not interested in making his latest acquisition public in order to keep his creditors at bay.
https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2017/09/25/eko-atlantic-gets-first-occupant-as-abc-orjiako-acquires-afren-tower/

Bottom line the man denied buying it and is a confirmed debtor

African Export-Import Bank, Diamond Bank Plc and Skye Bank Plc ("the Lenders"wink v Shebah Exploration & Production Company Limited ("the Borrower"wink, Allenne Limited and Dr Ambrosie Bryant Chukwueloka Orjiako (together "the Guarantors"wink [2016] EWHC 311.https://www.dacbeachcroft.com/en/gb/articles/2016/february/commercial-court-has-granted-summary-judgment-in-favour-of-syndicated-lenders/
Re: ABC Orjiakor Buys Eko Atlantic Afren Tower by Leez(m): 5:11pm On Nov 20, 2017
aribisala0:

EBOLAS will not like this

When contacted to confirm the acquisition of the building, Orjiako denied that he had bought the tower, however, top officials who work for Gilbert and Jack Chagoury who are behind the development of Eko Atlantic City, and two bank CEOs in the know of the transaction, maintained that he bought the building in his wife, Henrietta Orjiako’s name.
Another source claimed that Orjiako was not interested in making his latest acquisition public in order to keep his creditors at bay.
https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2017/09/25/eko-atlantic-gets-first-occupant-as-abc-orjiako-acquires-afren-tower/

Bottom line the man denied buying it and is a confirmed debtor

African Export-Import Bank, Diamond Bank Plc and Skye Bank Plc ("the Lenders"wink v Shebah Exploration & Production Company Limited ("the Borrower"wink, Allenne Limited and Dr Ambrosie Bryant Chukwueloka Orjiako (together "the Guarantors"wink [2016] EWHC 311.https://www.dacbeachcroft.com/en/gb/articles/2016/february/commercial-court-has-granted-summary-judgment-in-favour-of-syndicated-lenders/
e pain am

Re: ABC Orjiakor Buys Eko Atlantic Afren Tower by aribisala0(m): 5:12pm On Nov 20, 2017
Leez:

e pain am
Meaning?? Ebola boy?
Re: ABC Orjiakor Buys Eko Atlantic Afren Tower by Leez(m): 5:13pm On Nov 20, 2017
laudate:

Thanks for letting us know that is your new name, unintelligent slave like you begging for freedom.
better dan begging for unity tbh undecided
Re: ABC Orjiakor Buys Eko Atlantic Afren Tower by Leez(m): 5:14pm On Nov 20, 2017
aribisala0:
Meaning?? Ebola boy?
u do know ebola came in thru lagos rite o ye afonja
Re: ABC Orjiakor Buys Eko Atlantic Afren Tower by aribisala0(m): 5:20pm On Nov 20, 2017
Leez:

better dan begging for unity tbh undecided
Conquering a people and annexing their land is different form begging for unity

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bviS5aqi3fk
Re: ABC Orjiakor Buys Eko Atlantic Afren Tower by aribisala0(m): 5:21pm On Nov 20, 2017
Leez:

u do know ebola came in thru lagos rite o ye afonja
Omo Ebola grin from Anambra came thru Lagos?
Re: ABC Orjiakor Buys Eko Atlantic Afren Tower by Leez(m): 5:30pm On Nov 20, 2017
aribisala0:
Omo Ebola grin from Anambra came thru Lagos?
omo nile yea it did just like ur agberos grin
Re: ABC Orjiakor Buys Eko Atlantic Afren Tower by Leez(m): 5:32pm On Nov 20, 2017
aribisala0:
Conquering a people and annexing their land is different form begging for unity

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bviS5aqi3fk
u mean d way oduduwa aka skull lord and d ratak ambassador sold u out ? grin
Re: ABC Orjiakor Buys Eko Atlantic Afren Tower by aribisala0(m): 5:32pm On Nov 20, 2017
Leez:

omo nile yea it did just like ur agberos grin
Omo Ebola kedu
Re: ABC Orjiakor Buys Eko Atlantic Afren Tower by aribisala0(m): 5:32pm On Nov 20, 2017
Leez:

u mean d way oduduwa aka skull lord and d ratak ambassador sold u out ? grin
Dry.........
Re: ABC Orjiakor Buys Eko Atlantic Afren Tower by Leez(m): 5:34pm On Nov 20, 2017
aribisala0:
Dry.........
wet wet wet wet grin grin
Re: ABC Orjiakor Buys Eko Atlantic Afren Tower by Leez(m): 5:34pm On Nov 20, 2017
aribisala0:
Omo Ebola kedu
onyishi skull miners udo smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Architectural design (interior, Exterior, Plans And Construction) 08096365063 / Security Men In Front Of A House In Abuja Dressed In Queen's Guard Uniform / Doctor Godwin Maduka Builds 100 Houses For Widows & Less Privileged In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.