Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Between Aba And Delta - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Between Aba And Delta (885 Views)

Rivers And Delta Indigenes Are The Least Interested In Joining The Army / Urgent Vacancy Edo And Delta State / Urgent Vacancies In Benin, Asaba, Enugu, Port Harcourt, Calabar, Aba And Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Aba And Delta by ApostleEbuka(m): 6:06am On Nov 15, 2017
which has more employment opportunities?
Re: Between Aba And Delta by webstacka: 8:19am On Nov 15, 2017
I dunno of Delta but in Aba, you need a skill to survive. Teaching skill, tailoring skill, and others are needed in Aba.
Re: Between Aba And Delta by Nobody: 9:12am On Nov 15, 2017
Aba is a commercial center just like Onitsha Delta is a white collar job hub
Re: Between Aba And Delta by Chuksmonika(m): 1:56pm On Nov 16, 2017
ApostleEbuka:
which has more employment opportunities?
there are jobs in Aba,its just that you will have to wait until there is vacancies,the only job you can get,and it is readily available in aba is teaching jobs,but me i dnt wnt teaching jobs,in aba u dont hv to look much for it,schools in aba needs Teachers
Re: Between Aba And Delta by ApostleEbuka(m): 4:42pm On Nov 16, 2017
Chuksmonika:
there are jobs in Aba,its just that you will have to wait until there is vacancies,the only job you can get,and it is readily available in aba is teaching jobs,but me i dnt wnt teaching jobs,in aba u dont hv to look much for it,schools in aba needs Teachers

am in need of a teaching job too. please if there is vacancy there, help me
Re: Between Aba And Delta by Chuksmonika(m): 4:55pm On Nov 16, 2017
ApostleEbuka:

ofcos i will,are you in aba presently?
Re: Between Aba And Delta by ApostleEbuka(m): 6:23pm On Nov 16, 2017
Chuksmonika:
ofcos i will,are you in aba presently?

I plan on moving to aba next month
Re: Between Aba And Delta by Chuksmonika(m): 6:25pm On Nov 16, 2017
ApostleEbuka:

I plan on moving to aba next month
ok bro,since u want teaching job,u wil get them in aba,But the pay is not all that Much,but you can still snd your cv to some places too,and when sometin comes up(vacancies),they will give u a call

1 Like

Re: Between Aba And Delta by Chuksmonika(m): 1:34pm On Nov 20, 2017
ApostleEbuka:

can you snd ur cv to this mail address, emekaigbokwe93@gmail.com
Re: Between Aba And Delta by ApostleEbuka(m): 2:51pm On Nov 20, 2017
Chuksmonika:
can you snd ur cv to this mail address, emekaigbokwe93@gmail.com

thank you Sir. I have done that. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Between Aba And Delta by lunacol(m): 3:01pm On Nov 20, 2017
ApostleEbuka:

thank you Sir. I have done that. God bless you.
As you are in Aba,don't miss the opportunity to learn an importation business.That's what is reigning there for now.It might be difficult for a start but in a year or two years to come money will be tearing your pocket.You will be traveling to various countries for business transactions. Don't miss the opportunity.For me it's either a Federal job or business. Utilize your time in Aba effectively.Aba has turned many young guys that never believed they will touch 100000 naira to millionaires.It's all about choice.Dream big and take a step towards improving your financial life and lifestyle.Teaching job will pay you a paltry sum of 20 to 25k in a private institution or 30k in government Npower program.Learn one of those businesses they do there.They are legitimate.

(1) (Reply)

Working In A 5star Hotel / Urgent Vacancies For Immediate Employement. / British American Tobacco Online Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.