Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,210 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Funniest Post By Me That Will Burst Your Brain !!!! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Funniest Post By Me That Will Burst Your Brain !!!! (2738 Views)

Coronavirus Comedy That Will Burst Your Brain / Rib Cracking Joke That Can Burst Your Kidney Through Laughinh / Hillarious Sign Post By A Wary Father Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funniest Post By Me That Will Burst Your Brain !!!! by ossaichika(m): 6:22am On Nov 15, 2017
grin grin grin
Good morning all

Lets play a game
Post a creative funny post that will make peoples day!
Lets go

*44 days remaining to go back
to the village for Xmas and explain why
you are still single* grin grin

1 Like

Re: Funniest Post By Me That Will Burst Your Brain !!!! by ossaichika(m): 6:23am On Nov 15, 2017
*Fat girls are the most selfish people
in the world,dey will sit down with mini skirt
and u will see nothing*.

4 Likes

Re: Funniest Post By Me That Will Burst Your Brain !!!! by ossaichika(m): 6:25am On Nov 15, 2017
*U are busy telling someone's daughter
that u can't breath without her.Do ur parents know that u are on life support?*

1 Like

Re: Funniest Post By Me That Will Burst Your Brain !!!! by ossaichika(m): 6:27am On Nov 15, 2017
Gals are busy complaining that
when men have sex or impregnate them they run away.My question is:-
when u score a goal do u remain at the goal post or run celebrating wildly?

3 Likes

Re: Funniest Post By Me That Will Burst Your Brain !!!! by ossaichika(m): 6:29am On Nov 15, 2017
How Americans give directions to their place*

My house is about 300 meters away from Greenville park. 19th East 45th street. You'll get to my house

*But in Nigeria?*

OK when you reach Alajo Junction, you would see one big gutter. Jump the gutter and take left...do as if you are going right but be going left small small�. Be going down down until you see a green kiosk in front of MDC church and opposite there's a refuse dump, just stand there and flash me I will come outside

grin grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Funniest Post By Me That Will Burst Your Brain !!!! by DjAndroid: 6:32am On Nov 15, 2017
All checked yet my brain no burst. More?
Re: Funniest Post By Me That Will Burst Your Brain !!!! by ossaichika(m): 6:33am On Nov 15, 2017
First round use condom

Second round don't use

Third round use condom

4th round don't use

Believe me the HIV will be confused

STD be like

3 Likes

Re: Funniest Post By Me That Will Burst Your Brain !!!! by ossaichika(m): 6:33am On Nov 15, 2017
DjAndroid:
All checked yet my brain no burst. More?

Huh?

2 Likes

Re: Funniest Post By Me That Will Burst Your Brain !!!! by DjAndroid: 6:39am On Nov 15, 2017
ossaichika:
grin grin grin
Good morning all

Lets play a game
Post a creative funny post that will make peoples day!
Lets go

*44 days remaining to go back
to the village for Xmas and explain why
you are still single* grin grin

All you guys mocking unmarried guys, I believe you people are not married yet. You don't know what is in stock for you about marriage. Wait till you are ready to get married and see how lucky you are.

The world is not a bed of roses.
Re: Funniest Post By Me That Will Burst Your Brain !!!! by Khd95(m): 6:40am On Nov 15, 2017
nothing bursss may brain pass Argentina vs Nigeria match.... ur story for the meme are dry
Re: Funniest Post By Me That Will Burst Your Brain !!!! by Nobody: 6:41am On Nov 15, 2017
DjAndroid:

All you guys mocking unmarried guys, I believe you people are not married yet. You don't know what is in stock for you about marriage. Wait till you are ready to get married and see how lucky you are.

Hell on earth
Re: Funniest Post By Me That Will Burst Your Brain !!!! by littlewonders: 6:53am On Nov 15, 2017
I'm still checking my brain.
Re: Funniest Post By Me That Will Burst Your Brain !!!! by ossaichika(m): 7:06am On Nov 15, 2017
DjAndroid:

Laugh it out
Re: Funniest Post By Me That Will Burst Your Brain !!!! by EmmanuelIbeh(m): 7:52am On Nov 15, 2017
I laugh true true. But Op, if U use android app like aviary, U can actually put the write up inside the picture and that will be dope
Re: Funniest Post By Me That Will Burst Your Brain !!!! by afoltundeseun(m): 8:09am On Nov 15, 2017
Khd95:
nothing bursss may brain pass Argentina vs Nigeria match.... ur story for the meme are dry
worst still, the stories are copied and pasted
Re: Funniest Post By Me That Will Burst Your Brain !!!! by ossaichika(m): 8:41am On Nov 15, 2017
EmmanuelIbeh:
I laugh true true. But Op, if U use android app like aviary, U can actually put the write up inside the picture and that will be dope

Your right thanks thou
Re: Funniest Post By Me That Will Burst Your Brain !!!! by ossaichika(m): 8:41am On Nov 15, 2017
afoltundeseun:
worst still, the stories are copied and pasted

People!
Re: Funniest Post By Me That Will Burst Your Brain !!!! by ossaichika(m): 8:42am On Nov 15, 2017
littlewonders:
I'm still checking my brain.

Lol at least some people cant relate
Re: Funniest Post By Me That Will Burst Your Brain !!!! by ossaichika(m): 8:43am On Nov 15, 2017
Khd95:

Alright
Thanks for the negative words thou
Re: Funniest Post By Me That Will Burst Your Brain !!!! by afoltundeseun(m): 9:24am On Nov 15, 2017
ossaichika:

Alright
Thanks for the negative words thou
I didn't spot any negative words in his comment
Re: Funniest Post By Me That Will Burst Your Brain !!!! by Nobody: 12:10pm On Nov 15, 2017
op my brain didn't burst undecided
Re: Funniest Post By Me That Will Burst Your Brain !!!! by sharplikenail: 1:12pm On Nov 15, 2017
A lot has changed. Now they just say, ask Lara.ng

And you can use Google Maps to see pictures of the street & house you're going to.

wink

ossaichika:
How Americans give directions to their place*

My house is about 300 meters away from Greenville park. 19th East 45th street. You'll get to my house

*But in Nigeria?*

OK when you reach Alajo Junction, you would see one big gutter. Jump the gutter and take left...do as if you are going right but be going left small small�. Be going down down until you see a green kiosk in front of MDC church and opposite there's a refuse dump, just stand there and flash me I will come outside

grin grin cheesy
Re: Funniest Post By Me That Will Burst Your Brain !!!! by tumboko: 4:03pm On Nov 20, 2017
Op,u try joor

(1) (Reply)

Clever Condom Adverts / Runners Pass Out After Lagos Marathon / Hilarious Photo : As A Lady, This Is The Best Way To Explain Why You Are Late

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.