Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Dr Joe Odumakin Pay A Visit To Cancer Patient Actor Sodiq To Raise Save Sodiq - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dr Joe Odumakin Pay A Visit To Cancer Patient Actor Sodiq To Raise Save Sodiq (627 Views)

Sodiq Adebayo And Wife, Monsurat Amzat Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary / The Adebayo Brothers: Femi, Tope And Sodiq Adebayo (Pictured) / Teasar Lengoma, Cancer Patient Wants To See Wizkid, D'banj, Davido, Banky W (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dr Joe Odumakin Pay A Visit To Cancer Patient Actor Sodiq To Raise Save Sodiq by opeyemiieblog(m): 7:13am On Nov 15, 2017
Dr Joe Odumakin pay a visit to Cancer Patience Actor Sodiq to raise Save Sodiq project

On Sodiq page he gushes about the visit of the doctor to him... He wrote :

....Dr.Joe Odumakin. This is truly my day, she heard of my story ,cut short her visit to Ilorin just to see me!! Thank you so much Doctor...promised to help ease my pains anyway she can!! All my troubles started when I was first diagnosed for Leukemia and then Prostate palaver set in!! The choices I have to make are nerve wracking...surgery to permanently rid of the discomfiture by doing something to my testicles...castration..that is my layman view or I get placed on drugs, for two years, without a guarantee that it will be a complete success at the cost of a 150,000 Naira by monthly!! I have done the Biopsy , this is to confirm the positiveness of whether its cancerous or not, and then commence with the next procedure!! If only I could be able to abroad and seek for more medical attention! Without doubt some thing more positive I can get without going through rigours of a possible " CASTRATION!!! The bottom line is that I NEED HELP financially to be able to do so!! Dr.Odumakin I am a in quagmire!!! Leukemia. Prostrate.. What,what do I do I do? Am age 67, retired, on a meagre salary that dies not as at when due, with a houshol to support!!! If only kind hearted Nigerians, the Government can HELP!!!!! Sadiq Daba.
Save Sadiq`s Project...
When I read the post of @AzukaJebose yesterday about the excruciating pain Sadiq Daba of Cockrow At Dawn...aka Bitrus was going through caused by Leukemia and Prostrate cancer I had to return to Lagos this evening and drove straight to see him. I have also been in touch with @SoniIrabor and @AzukaJebose .
Great Nigeria People , I am optimistic that Sadiq Daba will pull through. He is not a beggar but has paid his dues. kindly donate to Abubakar Sadiq Daba, UBA, 1005382276. Taken from Dr. How Odumakin's wall.

Gist from Praizeblog
http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/11/dr-joe-odumakin-pay-visit-to-cancer.html?m=0

Cc lalasticlala fynestboi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dr Joe Odumakin Pay A Visit To Cancer Patient Actor Sodiq To Raise Save Sodiq by opeyemiieblog(m): 7:13am On Nov 15, 2017
Hmmm God will save him
Re: Dr Joe Odumakin Pay A Visit To Cancer Patient Actor Sodiq To Raise Save Sodiq by AntiWailer: 7:18am On Nov 15, 2017
Those who laboured in Nollywood are living in penury.

While tithe, offering and shiit chopping girls keep posting

"Hard work pays" with life too expensive for the total gross on all the movies they did.
Re: Dr Joe Odumakin Pay A Visit To Cancer Patient Actor Sodiq To Raise Save Sodiq by OKorowanta: 7:21am On Nov 15, 2017
Dat Kunle Afolayan dat used him as his lead actor for his major movie 'October 1st' with which he won countless awards can't even lead the charge in sourcing for money to help out.
The man who gave his all in Kunle's biggest movie till date.
After using you they dump you.
Awon mad smellos!
Re: Dr Joe Odumakin Pay A Visit To Cancer Patient Actor Sodiq To Raise Save Sodiq by AntiWailer: 7:26am On Nov 15, 2017
OKorowanta:
Dat Kunle Afolayan dat used him as his lead actor for his major movie 'October 1st' with which he won countless awards can't even lead the charge in sourcing for money to help out.
Awon mad smellos!

No mind all of them
Re: Dr Joe Odumakin Pay A Visit To Cancer Patient Actor Sodiq To Raise Save Sodiq by Konquest: 7:35am On Nov 15, 2017
opeyemiieblog:
Dr Joe Odumakin pay a visit to Cancer Patience Actor Sodiq to raise Save Sodiq project

On Sodiq page he gushes about the visit of the doctor to him... He wrote :

....Dr.Joe Odumakin. This is truly my day, she heard of my story ,cut short her visit to Ilorin just to see me!! Thank you so much Doctor...promised to help ease my pains anyway she can!! All my troubles started when I was first diagnosed for Leukemia and then Prostate palaver set in!! The choices I have to make are nerve wracking...surgery to permanently rid of the discomfiture by doing something to my testicles...castration..that is my layman view or I get placed on drugs, for two years, without a guarantee that it will be a complete success at the cost of a 150,000 Naira by monthly!! I have done the Biopsy , this is to confirm the positiveness of whether its cancerous or not, and then commence with the next procedure!! If only I could be able to abroad and seek for more medical attention! Without doubt some thing more positive I can get without going through rigours of a possible " CASTRATION!!! The bottom line is that I NEED HELP financially to be able to do so!! Dr.Odumakin I am a in quagmire!!! Leukemia. Prostrate.. What,what do I do I do? Am age 67, retired, on a meagre salary that dies not as at when due, with a houshol to support!!! If only kind hearted Nigerians, the Government can HELP!!!!! Sadiq Daba.
Save Sadiq`s Project...
When I read the post of @AzukaJebose yesterday about the excruciating pain Sadiq Daba of Cockrow At Dawn...aka Bitrus was going through caused by Leukemia and Prostrate cancer I had to return to Lagos this evening and drove straight to see him. I have also been in touch with @SoniIrabor and @AzukaJebose .
Great Nigeria People , I am optimistic that Sadiq Daba will pull through. He is not a beggar but has paid his dues. kindly donate to Abubakar Sadiq Daba, UBA, 1005382276. Taken from Dr. How Odumakin's wall.

Gist from Praizeblog
http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/11/dr-joe-odumakin-pay-visit-to-cancer.html?m=0

Cc lalasticlala fynestboi
^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^
Sadiq Daba, the iconic actor who played the
role of Bitrus in the early 1980s
"Coc.k Crow at Dawn" series has cancer!

It is always important to go for PSA tests
to avoid full-blown prostrate cancer.
Re: Dr Joe Odumakin Pay A Visit To Cancer Patient Actor Sodiq To Raise Save Sodiq by Konquest: 7:44am On Nov 15, 2017
OKorowanta:
The man who gave his all in Kunle's biggest movie till date.
Awon mad smellos!
^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^
What makes you think so?
Kunle Afolayan did NOT use and dump him! grin

Sadiq Daba is just letting
Nigerians know about this double
cancer attack and I will make my
financial contributions to the fund after
reading
this.

I've known him since his days on NTAs
Coc.k Crow at Dawn starting in 1980.

Many people will assist him if they get to
know what is going on.
Re: Dr Joe Odumakin Pay A Visit To Cancer Patient Actor Sodiq To Raise Save Sodiq by Homeboiy: 7:52am On Nov 15, 2017
Hmmm ok

(1) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Wizkid Looking / Enews: MTN Confirms Funke Akindele Pregnancy / Blind Mystic Who Predicted 9/11 And Rise Of ISIS Prediction Of 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.