Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:58 AM

Countries You Have Never Heard Of But Existed - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Countries You Have Never Heard Of But Existed (7034 Views)

Weird Animals You Never Knew Existed In The World. / 6 Countries You Can Study At Top Universities At Affordable Fees. / Amazing Words You Didn't Know Existed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Countries You Have Never Heard Of But Existed by TimmyPapa(m): 7:58am On Nov 15, 2017
1 Kiribati
Up first is Kiribati, an island nation that became independent from the United Kingdom in 1979.
Kiribati, an island republic in the Central Pacific, comprises 33 coral atolls and isles stretching along the equator. With lagoons and white-sand beaches, many of its islands are uninhabited, offering a remote setting for fishing, diving and bird-watching.

2 Andorra
Andorra is a tiny, independent principality situated between France and Spain in the Pyrenees mountains. It’s known for its ski resorts and a tax-haven status that encourages duty-free shopping. Capital Andorra la Vella has boutiques and jewelers on Meritxell Avenue and several shopping centers.

3. Vanuatu
Vanuatu is a South Pacific Ocean nation made up of roughly 80 islands that stretch 1,300 kilometers. The islands offer scuba diving at coral reefs, underwater caverns and wrecks such as the WWII-era troopship SS President Coolidge.

Checkout the Full list her and get Informed
https://afro9jaland..com.ng/2017/11/countries-youve-never-hard-of-but.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Countries You Have Never Heard Of But Existed by Nobody: 8:03am On Nov 15, 2017
Oh, we learn everyday. Just learnt something new!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Countries You Have Never Heard Of But Existed by TimmyPapa(m): 8:15am On Nov 15, 2017
modelmike7:
Oh,
we learn everyday.
Just learnt something new!
you welcome bro

1 Like

Re: Countries You Have Never Heard Of But Existed by Ajebusta(m): 8:26am On Nov 15, 2017
I know Andorra... the other two nah!

5 Likes

Re: Countries You Have Never Heard Of But Existed by nedu2000(m): 8:56am On Nov 15, 2017
Op it is "heard of but exist(ed)". Please modify.

3 Likes

Re: Countries You Have Never Heard Of But Existed by prynsex(m): 8:57am On Nov 15, 2017
Ajebusta:
I know Andorra... the other two nah!
and you've been there?

1 Like

Re: Countries You Have Never Heard Of But Existed by Nelsizzy(m): 9:46am On Nov 15, 2017
I know Andorra and I have heard of the other two. Good one op

1 Like

Re: Countries You Have Never Heard Of But Existed by TimmyPapa(m): 10:07am On Nov 15, 2017
prynsex:

and you've been there?
Thanks. Mind error..
Re: Countries You Have Never Heard Of But Existed by TimmyPapa(m): 10:09am On Nov 15, 2017
nedu2000:
Op it is "heard of but exist(ed)". Please modify.
Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Countries You Have Never Heard Of But Existed by Einl(m): 10:45am On Nov 15, 2017
OP

Your title should be "Exist".
Present continuous tense.
"Existed" means was once alive but no more.

Anyway most of the countries are popularly known.

2 Likes

Re: Countries You Have Never Heard Of But Existed by TimmyPapa(m): 11:04am On Nov 15, 2017
Einl:
OP

Your title should be "Exist".
Present continuous tense.
"Existed" means was once alive but no more.

Anyway most of the countries are popularly known.
Thanks anyway..
Re: Countries You Have Never Heard Of But Existed by Ajebusta(m): 11:17am On Nov 15, 2017
prynsex:
and you've been there?
Yeah ... Via Andorra Visa Lottery that one wey you do too.... na me win am

1 Like

Re: Countries You Have Never Heard Of But Existed by TimmyPapa(m): 11:39am On Nov 15, 2017
Ajebusta:

Yeah
... Via Andorra Visa Lottery that one wey you do too.... na me win am
lolss
Re: Countries You Have Never Heard Of But Existed by Nobody: 11:40am On Nov 15, 2017
you will still find at least nigerians there most likely awon omo nna, igbo brodas dia.
Re: Countries You Have Never Heard Of But Existed by Forceup(f): 11:44am On Nov 15, 2017
grin
Re: Countries You Have Never Heard Of But Existed by kheart(m): 11:48am On Nov 15, 2017
Except for the last 1, I know d 1st 2
Re: Countries You Have Never Heard Of But Existed by TimmyPapa(m): 12:22pm On Nov 15, 2017
kheart:
Except for the last 1, I know d 1st 2
There are 11 i bet you dont Know more than 2
Re: Countries You Have Never Heard Of But Existed by Nobody: 12:30pm On Nov 15, 2017
Additional Fact(s): 1. The president of France is also co or joint ruler of Andorra. 2.Andorra is the only independent country in the world that has Catalan as its official language. The other would have been "Catalunya" except...you know the rest.

1 Like

Re: Countries You Have Never Heard Of But Existed by Nelsizzy(m): 12:33pm On Nov 15, 2017
TimmyPapa:

There are 11 i bet you dont Know more than 2
Shoot them
Re: Countries You Have Never Heard Of But Existed by Nobody: 12:41pm On Nov 15, 2017
Op Sealand Why not replace that with Nieu instead or the Cook Islands?
Re: Countries You Have Never Heard Of But Existed by oluemmakay(m): 12:44pm On Nov 15, 2017
Even if the country have no name, I trust my brother from the East will be there.
Re: Countries You Have Never Heard Of But Existed by Nobody: 12:52pm On Nov 15, 2017
That said,if you are quite conversant with your geography,then you should be well aware of the existence of these countries.
Re: Countries You Have Never Heard Of But Existed by TimmyPapa(m): 2:09pm On Nov 15, 2017
mansakhalifa:
That said,if you are quite conversant with your geography,then you should be well aware of the existence of these countries.
Oya book tuale
Re: Countries You Have Never Heard Of But Existed by henrydedon(m): 2:09pm On Nov 15, 2017
thanks for the knowledge
Re: Countries You Have Never Heard Of But Existed by TimmyPapa(m): 2:11pm On Nov 15, 2017
henrydedon:
thanks for the knowledge

You welcome my brother hope you have checked for the full list..onelove
Re: Countries You Have Never Heard Of But Existed by Nobody: 2:46pm On Nov 15, 2017
TimmyPapa:
1 Kiribati
Up first is Kiribati, an island nation that became independent from the United Kingdom in 1979.
Kiribati, an island republic in the Central Pacific, comprises 33 coral atolls and isles stretching along the equator. With lagoons and white-sand beaches, many of its islands are uninhabited, offering a remote setting for fishing, diving and bird-watching.

2 Andorra
Andorra is a tiny, independent principality situated between France and Spain in the Pyrenees mountains. It’s known for its ski resorts and a tax-haven status that encourages duty-free shopping. Capital Andorra la Vella has boutiques and jewelers on Meritxell Avenue and several shopping centers.

3. Vanuatu
Vanuatu is a South Pacific Ocean nation made up of roughly 80 islands that stretch 1,300 kilometers. The islands offer scuba diving at coral reefs, underwater caverns and wrecks such as the WWII-era troopship SS President Coolidge.

Checkout the Full list her and get Informed
https://afro9jaland..com.ng/2017/11/countries-youve-never-hard-of-but.html
explorer does more dan this and never refers us to any blog. Post here or goan die
Re: Countries You Have Never Heard Of But Existed by TimmyPapa(m): 4:15pm On Nov 15, 2017
yeyerolling:
explorer does more dan this and never refers us to any blog. Post here or goan die

Ok... thanks also..@least for participating and contributing
Re: Countries You Have Never Heard Of But Existed by arleck(m): 4:35pm On Nov 15, 2017
Timmypapa op! you be olodo! wah bou Corisca undecided and curacao undecided ??
i know you havent heard about them right wink
so diary em up wink
Re: Countries You Have Never Heard Of But Existed by TimmyPapa(m): 4:40pm On Nov 15, 2017
arleck:
Timmypapa op! you be olodo! wah bou Corisca undecided and curacao undecided ??

i know you havent heard about them right wink

so diary em up wink
Lols thanks
Re: Countries You Have Never Heard Of But Existed by arleck(m): 4:47pm On Nov 15, 2017
TimmyPapa:
Lols thanks
grin
anytime man

(1) (2) (Reply)

NUC Directs UI Governing Council To Appoint Acting VC / 20 Most Powerful Army In The World (see Where Nigeria Is) / Secondary School Expels Two Female Students For Kissing In Public [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.