Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,542 members, 7,837,081 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Simi Is My Favourite Right Now, Girl Wey Dey Write Her Own Songs – Wizkid - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Simi Is My Favourite Right Now, Girl Wey Dey Write Her Own Songs – Wizkid (19186 Views)

Bolanle Ninalowo - “na Girl Wey Follow Us Climb Okada Go Follow Us Fly Jet / “davido Sings Wack Songs, Wizkid Will Always Be Better Than Him” / Na Girl Wey Follow Us Climb Okada Go Follow Us Fly Private Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simi Is My Favourite Right Now, Girl Wey Dey Write Her Own Songs – Wizkid by BruncleZuma: 8:58am On Nov 15, 2017
That makes you an olodo...
Re: Simi Is My Favourite Right Now, Girl Wey Dey Write Her Own Songs – Wizkid by femi4: 8:59am On Nov 15, 2017
Second time on fp
Re: Simi Is My Favourite Right Now, Girl Wey Dey Write Her Own Songs – Wizkid by designVATExcel: 8:59am On Nov 15, 2017
They are both successful & their "beef" is even drawing them more traffic.

For the fans however, the same might not hold. Guys get something productive doing, fan-ship doesn't bring in cash.
Re: Simi Is My Favourite Right Now, Girl Wey Dey Write Her Own Songs – Wizkid by Stevengerd(m): 8:59am On Nov 15, 2017
Simi's album odikwa tight and rich. I will be dropping my verses on that track5 #GONE FOR GOOD. Nice storyline, Lovely tune, Dope production

1 Like

Re: Simi Is My Favourite Right Now, Girl Wey Dey Write Her Own Songs – Wizkid by Paxziano: 9:00am On Nov 15, 2017
kingemmybxt:

Nigerian music star, Wizkid has named colleague
Simisola Bolatito Ogunleye widely known as Simi as his
favourite artiste of the moment.

‘Starboy’ as popularly called commended Simi for her
skills in writing songs.

He also said Simi has a great voice. Wizkid’s reaction
followed her award for Songwriter of the year in Nigeria
at the 2017 AFRIMA.

Wizkid went down his twitter page and he wrote; Simi
my fav right now!

Sweet voice. Girl wey dey write her own songs…❤

source:- http://afribaze.com.ng/61320/simi-is-my-favourite-right-now-girl-wey-dey-write-her-own-songs---wizkid

Lol. Badt guy WizKid don dey plan knack Simi... Na so e dey start.
Re: Simi Is My Favourite Right Now, Girl Wey Dey Write Her Own Songs – Wizkid by donqx: 9:00am On Nov 15, 2017
hmmm
Re: Simi Is My Favourite Right Now, Girl Wey Dey Write Her Own Songs – Wizkid by hopexter(m): 9:01am On Nov 15, 2017
Wizkid indirectly throwing shades at Davido and childishly involving Simi in their beef.
Re: Simi Is My Favourite Right Now, Girl Wey Dey Write Her Own Songs – Wizkid by rocknation62(m): 9:03am On Nov 15, 2017
modelmike7:
Nice one,
I won't be suprised seeing our jobless youths both young and old shouting upandan about Whizkid referring to Davido in this simple encouraging post!

Nigerians and idleness are like.........
When trouble sleep
Yanga go wake am
Wetin him dey find
Palaver, he dey find
Palaver, he go get-e o)
Palaver, he go get
Palaver

3 Likes

Re: Simi Is My Favourite Right Now, Girl Wey Dey Write Her Own Songs – Wizkid by KingTom(m): 9:09am On Nov 15, 2017
oviejnr:
Patiently waiting for someone to lay claim to "FALL" AND " IF" grin
If Na tekno grin Pere Na dammy krane grin we're waiting for Fall grin
Re: Simi Is My Favourite Right Now, Girl Wey Dey Write Her Own Songs – Wizkid by braivheart: 9:10am On Nov 15, 2017
dukie25:
This same story appeared yesterday but meanwhile here is what Europeans think of Wizkid song when Anthony Joshua used it in his entrance to the ring. .

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6180902_screenshot20171030115332_jpega7c94cca9762ac13df17485746fd0f20

One person don turn 'Europeans'

Na wa o

3 Likes

Re: Simi Is My Favourite Right Now, Girl Wey Dey Write Her Own Songs – Wizkid by Nobody: 9:11am On Nov 15, 2017
Queendoncom:
Simi's voice gives me goosebumps.

Her voice is sad and raw and there is something about it that makes you yearn for everything....it gives you life, and at the same time refuses to let you have that one thing you cannot put a word to

Do I call her voice evocative? Sonorous?
Her voice is like a stream and a lake all combined...not sickly sweet, not hard, at times it has a reedy tinge that sounds like she is running her tongue along a rope/wire?
Her voice is everything cool
Sadly I cannot capture it with a post (I wish I could be Mz Adichie for a minute now!)

3 Likes

Re: Simi Is My Favourite Right Now, Girl Wey Dey Write Her Own Songs – Wizkid by odinga1of: 9:16am On Nov 15, 2017
Offpoint:
Are the mods drunk or something? I thought something this similar was on front-page yesterday....

Nonsense

The mods are heating up the beef... by pushing things to FP twice.
Re: Simi Is My Favourite Right Now, Girl Wey Dey Write Her Own Songs – Wizkid by Nobody: 9:17am On Nov 15, 2017
braivheart:

One person don turn 'Europeans'

Na wa o

Even if undecided
Even if it was a million Europeans, what are they tryingggg!?
As if everybody gets their metal and rock and punk and all that nonsense

I love talent, it shows...has nothing to do with the development when the chips are down (maybe discovering talents is easier with development but when discovered? can't be hidden...the reason why I adore football and music and all art (not acting ooo, this one has a link with development sadly lipsrsealed)

My point? Let that European zip her or his mouth! Nanchench!!!
Re: Simi Is My Favourite Right Now, Girl Wey Dey Write Her Own Songs – Wizkid by Donshemzy1234: 9:30am On Nov 15, 2017
coolie1:
don't worry for all those of u dat want to fry beans I have enough here to fry

I want to fry petrol
Re: Simi Is My Favourite Right Now, Girl Wey Dey Write Her Own Songs – Wizkid by bigboss80s(m): 9:43am On Nov 15, 2017
Shading Davido again
Re: Simi Is My Favourite Right Now, Girl Wey Dey Write Her Own Songs – Wizkid by Offpoint: 9:59am On Nov 15, 2017
odinga1of:

The mods are heating up the beef... by pushing things to FP twice.
I wonder how much they are paid for it and of what benefits will they stand to gain. the duo are making their money and getting more famous, while they're here wasting their time.
Re: Simi Is My Favourite Right Now, Girl Wey Dey Write Her Own Songs – Wizkid by oviejnr(m): 10:41am On Nov 15, 2017
KingTom:

Abi na, that song is to calm for davido. His composure for the video sef no be here, i sure say d director go don warn ham taya cheesy grin
Re: Simi Is My Favourite Right Now, Girl Wey Dey Write Her Own Songs – Wizkid by Yoshy: 11:01am On Nov 15, 2017
Don't go and chop my Simi this yet boy, I'd like to see a collabo though.
Re: Simi Is My Favourite Right Now, Girl Wey Dey Write Her Own Songs – Wizkid by khalhokage(m): 11:24am On Nov 15, 2017
For sure, Simi is favourite Nigerian musician at the moment, male or female.
Re: Simi Is My Favourite Right Now, Girl Wey Dey Write Her Own Songs – Wizkid by muller101(m): 11:36am On Nov 15, 2017
mightyhazel:
this boy lips dey ever close?
the lips always dey like fish wey de struggle to breathe atmospheric air
Re: Simi Is My Favourite Right Now, Girl Wey Dey Write Her Own Songs – Wizkid by Nobody: 12:57pm On Nov 15, 2017
dukie25:
This same story appeared yesterday but meanwhile here is what Europeans think of Wizkid song when Anthony Joshua used it in his entrance to the ring. .

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6180902_screenshot20171030115332_jpega7c94cca9762ac13df17485746fd0f20
So this one person represents the whole continent of Europe? Wonderful
Re: Simi Is My Favourite Right Now, Girl Wey Dey Write Her Own Songs – Wizkid by showghan(m): 1:35pm On Nov 15, 2017
Hmmm... I no trust dat Wizzy boy ooo. He don dey get plan to kponz the babe.

Re: Simi Is My Favourite Right Now, Girl Wey Dey Write Her Own Songs – Wizkid by holluphemydavid(m): 3:29pm On Nov 15, 2017
dis kid too get probs
Re: Simi Is My Favourite Right Now, Girl Wey Dey Write Her Own Songs – Wizkid by Palaver: 4:36pm On Nov 15, 2017
rocknation62:
When trouble sleep Yanga go wake am Wetin him dey find Palaver, he dey find Palaver, he go get-e o) Palaver, he go get Palaver
angry
Re: Simi Is My Favourite Right Now, Girl Wey Dey Write Her Own Songs – Wizkid by oviejnr(m): 6:47pm On Nov 16, 2017
KingTom:

I told you bro, go check front page. No be d guy write fall grin cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shina Peters, Adekunle Gold, Others Rock Perfect Goldberg Ariya Repete Concert / Robbers Invade Lagbaja's House In Lagos / #bbnaija: Lydia Forson On Cee-c And Tboss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.