Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,409 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Buhari Unveils A Statue Of Akanu Ibiam In Abakiliki, Ebonyi (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Unveils A Statue Of Akanu Ibiam In Abakiliki, Ebonyi (Photos) (23209 Views)

Chris Ngige Shows Off His Dance Skills At Akanu Ibiam Airport, Enugu (video) / Governor Ugwuanyi Inspects Rehabilitation Of Akanu Ibiam Airport / Buhari Approves Upgrade Of Akanu Ibiam Airport Enugu At N10 Billion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Unveils A Statue Of Akanu Ibiam In Abakiliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by Kendroid: 1:12pm On Nov 15, 2017
It is only someone who has never visited this man's village that will recongnize him for doing nothing!!

I school in this man's community "Akanu Ibiam Fed Poly Unwana" and i can categorically tell you that there is no single good Road(s) leading to his town, no Lights, No Water supply, that place is just a forgotten zoon.

There is nothing good about that place except their people are welcoming!!
Re: Buhari Unveils A Statue Of Akanu Ibiam In Abakiliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by babapressy(m): 1:26pm On Nov 15, 2017
Good
Re: Buhari Unveils A Statue Of Akanu Ibiam In Abakiliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by colossus91(m): 1:57pm On Nov 15, 2017
meeky007:
BUHARI'S VISIT CANT CHANGE A PERCENTAGE OF OUR MIND
AN IGBO MAN REMAINS 100 PERCENT IGBO

quote me not
ONLY IGBOS WILL UNDSTD
am telling you bro,coming to a state he has done nothing in particular for what a clueless visit!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Unveils A Statue Of Akanu Ibiam In Abakiliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by SageTravels: 3:18pm On Nov 15, 2017
oglalasioux:

Is Unwana in Afikpo North?

Yes Bro
Re: Buhari Unveils A Statue Of Akanu Ibiam In Abakiliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by guru90: 3:18pm On Nov 15, 2017
I Don tire 4 Nigeria and all our 419 leaders. whatever they are showcasing is 4 their pocket money they are looking for!!!!
Re: Buhari Unveils A Statue Of Akanu Ibiam In Abakiliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by SageTravels: 3:21pm On Nov 15, 2017
Abagworo:

It's no different except that the statue is of a dead man. After all statues of Sam Mbakwe, Ojukwu and Nnamdi Azikiwe are also in the Owerri gallery.

There is a difference. The Statue was there before. He just removed it to reconstruct the road.
Re: Buhari Unveils A Statue Of Akanu Ibiam In Abakiliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by SageTravels: 3:22pm On Nov 15, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Tell them, are you done with your NYSC??

Nooo. December. Stream II
Re: Buhari Unveils A Statue Of Akanu Ibiam In Abakiliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by adadike281(f): 3:24pm On Nov 15, 2017
Obiano, biko, we don't want idols in Anambra state, I take Papa God beg u.
Re: Buhari Unveils A Statue Of Akanu Ibiam In Abakiliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Nov 15, 2017
SageTravels:

Nooo. December. Stream II
No problem when's the end of year party? I haven't attended any meetings in a while
Re: Buhari Unveils A Statue Of Akanu Ibiam In Abakiliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by guru90: 3:25pm On Nov 15, 2017
Kendroid:
It is only someone who has never visited this man's village that will recongnize him for doing nothing!!

I school in this man's community "Akanu Ibiam Fed Poly Unwana" and i can categorically tell you that there is no single good Road(s) leading to his town, no Lights, No Water supply, that place is just a forgotten zoon.

There is nothing good about that place except their people are welcoming!!

you nailed brother. I served in Abakiliki Town. But I noticed that Dis Greed Dave only working in Abakiliki Town and his village and other places entered voice mail. He is just working where eyes De see well.... Dave also behaving like Blood sucker Rochas.... Rochas only working in Owerri town and other places entered voice mail.

No single politicians in this Nigeria will ever deceive me again and again........

1 Like

Re: Buhari Unveils A Statue Of Akanu Ibiam In Abakiliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by SageTravels: 3:26pm On Nov 15, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
No problem when's the end of year party? I haven't attended any meetings in a while

Dec 9. No venue yet.
Re: Buhari Unveils A Statue Of Akanu Ibiam In Abakiliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 15, 2017
I will see u there
SageTravels:

Dec 9. No venue yet.
Re: Buhari Unveils A Statue Of Akanu Ibiam In Abakiliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by SageTravels: 3:30pm On Nov 15, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
I will see u there

But there is a meeting/Child Dedication before the end of the year at Mr Okechukwu Ibiam's house
Re: Buhari Unveils A Statue Of Akanu Ibiam In Abakiliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Nov 15, 2017
I will show, he is my mums cousin
SageTravels:

But there is a meeting/Child Dedication before the end of the year at Mr Okechukwu Ibiam's house
Re: Buhari Unveils A Statue Of Akanu Ibiam In Abakiliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by SageTravels: 3:34pm On Nov 15, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
I will show, he is my mums cousin

I will be there too

1 Like

Re: Buhari Unveils A Statue Of Akanu Ibiam In Abakiliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by Oladipo1166(m): 3:39pm On Nov 15, 2017
people from that side and statue are like 5 & 6.
Re: Buhari Unveils A Statue Of Akanu Ibiam In Abakiliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by Annydora(f): 5:23pm On Nov 15, 2017
this present Govt and sculptures,statues or images is this the change
the are other pressing issues at hand,not you erecting sculptures from one place to another nawa o

Have you tried our bulk sms marketing platform?
You get guaranteed delivery, delivery reports or sms refunds
(or your money back) if your messages are not delivered.
www.smsmarketingportal.com
Re: Buhari Unveils A Statue Of Akanu Ibiam In Abakiliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by oglalasioux(m): 6:53pm On Nov 15, 2017
SageTravels:

Yes Bro

Please cross check. Unwana is in Afikpo South.
Re: Buhari Unveils A Statue Of Akanu Ibiam In Abakiliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by SageTravels: 10:45pm On Nov 15, 2017
oglalasioux:

Please cross check. Unwana is in Afikpo South.
Nothing to cross Check. unwana is in Afikpo.
Re: Buhari Unveils A Statue Of Akanu Ibiam In Abakiliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by Igboid: 11:10pm On Nov 15, 2017
Akanu Ibiam was a man of high integrity, who rejected the honour given to him by British empire, as a Member of the Order of British Empire, OBE, in defiance to British role in Nigeria invasion and genocide in Biafra.

How Ironic is it that political jobbers who for crumbs are frolicking with a man who sanctioned the massacre of their people, and had championed their political marginalization are the ones building a statue for Akanu Ibiam.

Do these jobless shameless political jobbers masking as political leaders in Igboland today, really know the meaning of integrity and other things Akanu Ibiam emboldened?

Chai! Iheukwu mere na ala Igbo. Mmili nwe maa efi n'anya!
Ndi mpu ala nwe buluzie ndi ndu ala!

https://www.nairaland.com/3721977/protest-letter-dr-francis-akanu

Akanu Ibiam, a true Igbo leader could say No to the queen and the mighty British empire.
Igbo corrupt political jobbers masking as political leaders can't say no to a local Fulani man ruling a third world country.

Says alot about the decay of the Igbo society since it was invaded and assimilated into Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Unveils A Statue Of Akanu Ibiam In Abakiliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by oglalasioux(m): 6:29am On Nov 16, 2017
SageTravels:

Nothing to cross Check. unwana is in Afikpo.

Just take correction. It doesn't make you less of what you are.
Re: Buhari Unveils A Statue Of Akanu Ibiam In Abakiliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by SageTravels: 9:22am On Nov 16, 2017
oglalasioux:

Just take correction. It doesn't make you less of what you are.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afikpo_North Google is your Friend.

Re: Buhari Unveils A Statue Of Akanu Ibiam In Abakiliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by chernest2002: 9:50am On Nov 16, 2017
This is the era of unveiling statues with hungry stomach.
Re: Buhari Unveils A Statue Of Akanu Ibiam In Abakiliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by oglalasioux(m): 7:10pm On Nov 18, 2017
SageTravels:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afikpo_North Google is your Friend.

Sorry. My bad.

Correction taken, thanks.
Re: Buhari Unveils A Statue Of Akanu Ibiam In Abakiliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 9:47pm On Nov 21, 2017
Mhizkel:
This is the era of statue.
Who will unveil the statue of Mhizkel? cheesy
Let me unveil it for you tongue
Re: Buhari Unveils A Statue Of Akanu Ibiam In Abakiliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by Mhizkel(f): 9:35am On Nov 22, 2017
tosyne2much:
Let me unveil it for you tongue
You sure? Cos mine's worth a million $ grin
Re: Buhari Unveils A Statue Of Akanu Ibiam In Abakiliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 10:17am On Nov 22, 2017
Mhizkel:

You sure? Cos mine's worth a million $ grin
Okay motigbo.. Hope u dey okay jawe cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Don’t Compare Igboho’s Travails With Prophet Muhammed's — Muslims Slam Afenifere / Aniete Ekong Pictured Cooking In The Kitchen / "I Stand By My Words, Buhari Is Incorruptible" - Wole Oyelese

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.