Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,500 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Robert Mugabe Agrees To Step Down, Negotiates For Grace To Leave Zimbabwe - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Robert Mugabe Agrees To Step Down, Negotiates For Grace To Leave Zimbabwe (44138 Views)

Photo Of Grace And Robert Mugabe After Resignation Has Gone Viral Online / Zimbabwe Military Takeover Live Updates: Robert Mugabe Under House Arrest / Emmerson Mnangagwa Becomes Zimbabwe President, Replaces Robert Mugabe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robert Mugabe Agrees To Step Down, Negotiates For Grace To Leave Zimbabwe by Austinoiz(m): 11:00am On Nov 15, 2017
Check him wella, he must be peeing on his undies by now
Re: Robert Mugabe Agrees To Step Down, Negotiates For Grace To Leave Zimbabwe by XYZo: 11:00am On Nov 15, 2017
See as the wife dey tell am[b] mechuonu for that picture[/b] cry cry

shocked . " please keep shut and don't give me that crap u this old and foolish husband, what are u telling me angry undecided "
Re: Robert Mugabe Agrees To Step Down, Negotiates For Grace To Leave Zimbabwe by namdo(m): 11:01am On Nov 15, 2017
Wow....freedom for Zimbabwe!!! God bless the army of that country for a clean removal of Rob Mugabe. cool
I hope they put good interim government to organize free and fair elections later. Congrats Zimbabwe. grin
Re: Robert Mugabe Agrees To Step Down, Negotiates For Grace To Leave Zimbabwe by Bakrabas: 11:03am On Nov 15, 2017
I hope America is not the one behind this, I could remember vividly that after the reign of M. Ghadafi, Libya still nursing the pains

Trump said, that he will force Mugabe out... Neocolonialism in the last stage of imperialism

1 Like

Re: Robert Mugabe Agrees To Step Down, Negotiates For Grace To Leave Zimbabwe by longlong: 11:03am On Nov 15, 2017
fwesharumi:
he is a cowARD FOR AGREEING TO STEPPING DOWN... I THOUGH HE IS THE BRUCE LEE OF AFRICAN...LMAO
Do you know how many innocent lives that would die if he refuses to stop down peacefully. Sometimes be thinking na

1 Like

Re: Robert Mugabe Agrees To Step Down, Negotiates For Grace To Leave Zimbabwe by blvckbillionair: 11:03am On Nov 15, 2017
I would stop
hakeem4:
you don't need to reply this kind of people

1 Like

Re: Robert Mugabe Agrees To Step Down, Negotiates For Grace To Leave Zimbabwe by 8stargeneral: 11:04am On Nov 15, 2017
African always want to die in power
Re: Robert Mugabe Agrees To Step Down, Negotiates For Grace To Leave Zimbabwe by ibkayee(f): 11:07am On Nov 15, 2017
Eh if it were about the interest of the people they would've done this long before. Mnangagwa won't be much different from Mugabe, only reason they're stepping in is because Mugabe removed him from the line of power for Grace. Still better than nothing

1 Like

Re: Robert Mugabe Agrees To Step Down, Negotiates For Grace To Leave Zimbabwe by jamace(m): 11:15am On Nov 15, 2017
Zim Army should explore the Rawling treatment for those criminals. Enough is enough. angry
Re: Robert Mugabe Agrees To Step Down, Negotiates For Grace To Leave Zimbabwe by Kobicove(m): 11:17am On Nov 15, 2017
Finally...there will be a breath of fresh air in Zimbabwe

I wonder why it took so long

1 Like

Re: Robert Mugabe Agrees To Step Down, Negotiates For Grace To Leave Zimbabwe by wizod(m): 11:22am On Nov 15, 2017
Re: Robert Mugabe Agrees To Step Down, Negotiates For Grace To Leave Zimbabwe by bigpicture001: 11:26am On Nov 15, 2017
leave as a hero,he refused..now he is chased out as a coward....idiot old man
Re: Robert Mugabe Agrees To Step Down, Negotiates For Grace To Leave Zimbabwe by FrancisIgya: 11:27am On Nov 15, 2017
Grace Mugabe and Patience Jonathan have many things in common.

1 Like

Re: Robert Mugabe Agrees To Step Down, Negotiates For Grace To Leave Zimbabwe by Ugosample(m): 11:37am On Nov 15, 2017
Kzinne:
i guess the Zimbabwean military couldn't stand the idea of receiving orders from a woman
not that, but the idea of turning the country to family property annoyed the hell outta them
Re: Robert Mugabe Agrees To Step Down, Negotiates For Grace To Leave Zimbabwe by Ugosample(m): 11:39am On Nov 15, 2017
ivolt:

He won't end up anywhere, I didn't recall him being involved in war crimes.

Tell that to the Ndembeles he murdered like meat, and see what happens next
Re: Robert Mugabe Agrees To Step Down, Negotiates For Grace To Leave Zimbabwe by Konze70: 11:42am On Nov 15, 2017
Grace is gradually becoming Disgrace Mugabe . The end has come. SHAME !

1 Like

Re: Robert Mugabe Agrees To Step Down, Negotiates For Grace To Leave Zimbabwe by Nobody: 11:43am On Nov 15, 2017
Is this the end of an era? All these legendary sit-tight leaders are gradually going away: Hosni(2011), Gaddhafi(2011),Zin Ali(2011),Blaise Campoare was shown to the exit by the Burkinabes in 2014,last year,we saw Jammeh take a bow for Barrow to step in. Eduardo dos Santos set up a puppet and stepped down earlier this year too! And now THIS?! This must be another wind of change. Positive or Negative? I can't say. Nguema of Equatorial Guinea retains his position as the longest-serving head of state in Africa... Closely followed by Museveni of Uganda(1986). 3rd should be Al Bashir of Sudan (1989). DAMN!
Re: Robert Mugabe Agrees To Step Down, Negotiates For Grace To Leave Zimbabwe by ivolt: 11:43am On Nov 15, 2017
Ugosample:

You don't understand global politics.
Nothing will happen to Mugabe.
Re: Robert Mugabe Agrees To Step Down, Negotiates For Grace To Leave Zimbabwe by Nobody: 11:44am On Nov 15, 2017
That's good for the greedy idiott, an old fool with no insight.
Re: Robert Mugabe Agrees To Step Down, Negotiates For Grace To Leave Zimbabwe by Nobody: 11:48am On Nov 15, 2017
Grace Mugabe wants to be president? Well then she can try becoming the president of the Republic of No-where. (hmmm...Sounds like Norway) sad
Re: Robert Mugabe Agrees To Step Down, Negotiates For Grace To Leave Zimbabwe by 2sexycom(m): 11:52am On Nov 15, 2017
Togo should be NEXT!
Re: Robert Mugabe Agrees To Step Down, Negotiates For Grace To Leave Zimbabwe by Chukazu: 11:55am On Nov 15, 2017
They should never allow that women to just leave... everyone knows she has been the one running the country in the absence a spineless Mugabe and as such has first hand information on whole lot of state secret .

Let them detain and interrogate her until she piss for body sad

1 Like

Re: Robert Mugabe Agrees To Step Down, Negotiates For Grace To Leave Zimbabwe by Obalende: 11:57am On Nov 15, 2017
kokomaster3d:
Its like only Military rule is good for Africans

Yes only military rule because they are barbaric savages.
Re: Robert Mugabe Agrees To Step Down, Negotiates For Grace To Leave Zimbabwe by Chigold101(m): 11:58am On Nov 15, 2017
Boyooosa:
Behind every successful man lies a woman; they both enjoyed the power, let them romance the consequences together.
And as for karma, I know u r a biatch! So let the suffer begins!
grace Mugabe had set a set a record in world politics.
Have married two presidents
Re: Robert Mugabe Agrees To Step Down, Negotiates For Grace To Leave Zimbabwe by Chukazu: 11:59am On Nov 15, 2017
Ugosample:

They would gain nothing by doing so...the guy is already a "dry vegetables" . .. just steps away to joining his ancestors embarassed

Is the heartless wife that should bear the brunt

1 Like

Re: Robert Mugabe Agrees To Step Down, Negotiates For Grace To Leave Zimbabwe by kokumo25(m): 12:00pm On Nov 15, 2017
This is a great developments in Zimbabwe, but what will happen after is my problem. We have seen many government taken out forcefully and then civil war begins, different fraction begin to fight for power. And the people start to suffer. How sure are this is the best thing to do. God help Zimbabweans.
Re: Robert Mugabe Agrees To Step Down, Negotiates For Grace To Leave Zimbabwe by Chukazu: 12:01pm On Nov 15, 2017
Chigold101:

What of Mandela's wife ...Grace Mitchell that previously married Mozambique's ex president?
Re: Robert Mugabe Agrees To Step Down, Negotiates For Grace To Leave Zimbabwe by Nobody: 12:03pm On Nov 15, 2017
Kizyte:
Contact me for your make-ups grin

But you're a male or is that the new trend? smiley
Re: Robert Mugabe Agrees To Step Down, Negotiates For Grace To Leave Zimbabwe by eph12(m): 12:11pm On Nov 15, 2017
There's International pressure obviously
Re: Robert Mugabe Agrees To Step Down, Negotiates For Grace To Leave Zimbabwe by Nobody: 12:13pm On Nov 15, 2017
Stupid man.
I can't wait to hear PATRICK Obahiagbon speak...
Re: Robert Mugabe Agrees To Step Down, Negotiates For Grace To Leave Zimbabwe by emex4gman(m): 12:35pm On Nov 15, 2017
Wow, Didn't think this was possible. Thank God it was bloodless
Re: Robert Mugabe Agrees To Step Down, Negotiates For Grace To Leave Zimbabwe by Boyooosa(m): 12:39pm On Nov 15, 2017
Chigold101:
Time to add a prisoner to her record... She's really great!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Leave The US If You Are Not Happy - Trump To Congresswomen Of Foreign Descent / Gabon Residents Hail Soldiers, Celebrate Military Takeover / Trump Warns Biden: Don’t Wrongfully Claim Office Of President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.