Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,680 members, 7,823,919 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

How To Make $1,000 Monthly Online Without Stress - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make $1,000 Monthly Online Without Stress (1303 Views)

CBN Denies Introducing Policy To Make $1 To ₦1.25 / I Make N150,000 Monthly Selling Akara In Kaduna – Widow / How To Make $800 Monthly Online Trading Domain Names (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make $1,000 Monthly Online Without Stress by sholatour(m): 10:53am On Nov 15, 2017
Domain trading is a lucrative online business which I'm personally involved in. I have been doing the business for some years & have sold many domain names including phonedetails.com (bought for $25 & sold for $316), jobsbrowser.com (bought for $25 & sold for $450), smartpillow.com (bought for $25 & sold for $6,000) & so on (click the links in my signature below for proofs). A lot of Nigerians don't know about the business while those who know about it are not doing it right thereby losing their money. Hence, I want to initiate 30 people only into my Online Mentoring Program & guide them to success in the business. The 30 lucky people will have access to my domain trading secret & avoid mistakes that newbies make. The registration fee for the program is N5,000 & it is first come, first served. I'm not taking more than 30 people so that it will be easy for me to guide them. If you are interested & want to register, contact sholatour@yahoo.com & read the next post to know more about the program.
Re: How To Make $1,000 Monthly Online Without Stress by sholatour(m): 10:55am On Nov 15, 2017
My Online Mentoring Program In Domain Trading gives you lifetime membership & I will guide you until you succeed in the business. It is programmed in such a way that you can learn at your own convenient time & pace. The registration fee to join the program is paid once as you will not pay anything again. You will also receive my 21-page ebook titled 'Successful Domain Trading For Nigerians' (in PDF format) after registering for the program. Here are the contents of the ebook: (1) Introduction To Domain Trading (2) How To Buy Marketable Domain Names (3) How To Sell Domain Names For Profit (4) Tools For Domain Trading (5) 14 Tools A Domainer Must Have (6) How To Avoid Mistakes That Newbies Make (7) Domaining The Chinese Way (8 ) My Personal Domaining Secret - How I Buy & Sell Domain Names For Profit As A Nigerian, plus more. If you are not sure whether I will keep my words, read what those who got a portion of my ebook for free said: [url]nairaland.com/4137484/free-ebook-domain-trading[/url].
Re: How To Make $1,000 Monthly Online Without Stress by sholatour(m): 2:33pm On Nov 15, 2017
I am going to train and mentor 30 people only so that they too can train others in order to get more Nigerians into this business.
Re: How To Make $1,000 Monthly Online Without Stress by sholatour(m): 6:03pm On Nov 15, 2017
Chinese, Indians and Americans dominate the domain market and I believe that many Nigerians can make impact in the market.
Re: How To Make $1,000 Monthly Online Without Stress by sholatour(m): 9:00pm On Nov 15, 2017
If you don't know anything about domain trading, read this thread of mine on nairaland to learn: [url]nairaland.com/4055943/revealed-how-make-millions-domain[/url]
Re: How To Make $1,000 Monthly Online Without Stress by zinaunreal(m): 9:03pm On Nov 15, 2017
Na by force? $6k and above wey you don chop never do you you still wan chop boys small money coz of ebook.

2 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000 Monthly Online Without Stress by sholatour(m): 8:14am On Nov 16, 2017
Good morning
Re: How To Make $1,000 Monthly Online Without Stress by sholatour(m): 12:20pm On Nov 16, 2017
We are still taking registration.
Re: How To Make $1,000 Monthly Online Without Stress by FXElixir: 2:07pm On Nov 16, 2017
zinaunreal:
Na by force? $6k and above wey you don chop never do you you still wan chop boys small money coz of ebook.
sholatour:
Registration for the program is still ongoing.
zinaunreal:

OP I just dont get it.
If youre a successful domain trader why r u going after peanuts from ebook.

I have a proposition for you:
Mentor me on this hobby of yours, help me sell a domain to an end-user and i will buy 3 of your ebooks and give them out free on NL.

What do u say ?

3 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000 Monthly Online Without Stress by sholatour(m): 5:48pm On Nov 16, 2017
A lot of people have been registering, you can join them.
Re: How To Make $1,000 Monthly Online Without Stress by sholatour(m): 9:09pm On Nov 16, 2017
Those who have registered have started receiving training and some of them have started trading.
Re: How To Make $1,000 Monthly Online Without Stress by DoctorGenerator: 5:18am On Nov 17, 2017
Guy,u be learner. Can this shiiiit you wrote convince you yourself to pay money. Aba, be helpful if you are real.
Re: How To Make $1,000 Monthly Online Without Stress by sholatour(m): 8:44am On Nov 17, 2017
Few registration slots remaining.
Re: How To Make $1,000 Monthly Online Without Stress by sholatour(m): 1:40pm On Nov 17, 2017
You can still register because there are registration slots remaining.
Re: How To Make $1,000 Monthly Online Without Stress by sholatour(m): 6:02pm On Nov 17, 2017
Registration is rounding up gradually because we are getting close to our target.
Re: How To Make $1,000 Monthly Online Without Stress by sholatour(m): 8:54pm On Nov 17, 2017
Just 7 slots left.
Re: How To Make $1,000 Monthly Online Without Stress by sholatour(m): 8:56pm On Nov 17, 2017
There are just 7 slots remaining to be filled.
Re: How To Make $1,000 Monthly Online Without Stress by sholatour(m): 7:39am On Nov 18, 2017
Registration for the program ends today, you can still register.

(1) (Reply)

. / make 10k per day from article writing / Niwi International - Learn How To Earn Up To $10,000 - $50,000 Monthly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.