Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

The Fate Of Ikoyi Whistle-blowers: Issues Arising (Gbenga Aruleba's Interview) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Fate Of Ikoyi Whistle-blowers: Issues Arising (Gbenga Aruleba's Interview) (485 Views)

FG Pays Ikoyi Whistle-blower N421m; Jets Out Of The Country / "Ikoyi Whistle-blower Is Mad" - EFCC Says, Takes Him To Psychiatric Hospital / Nigerian Government Has Paid N325Million To Whistle Blowers - EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Fate Of Ikoyi Whistle-blowers: Issues Arising (Gbenga Aruleba's Interview) by ikorodureporta: 11:03am On Nov 15, 2017
I just watched one of the #Ikoyigate whistle-blowers being interviewed by Gbenga Aruleba on AIT's 'FOCUS NIGERIA'....

According to him (Abdul), he's an estate agent working around & hanging out with other 2 whistle-blowers (Stephen & Bala) who were security guards in the area. The issue of the looted money came about when they were hanging around & he moved on to lead the investigation & they reported to the EFCC.:.. Later, Stephen & Bala sidelined him thats why he had to report to a lawyer.

He said one of the whistle-blowers (Stephen) actually developed mental issues & was placed in a psychiatric home...

Lemme search for the video online....
*updated* video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxC4PJC2GWE

Now that they've reevealed their identities, i wonder how they wld live to spend that money
Re: The Fate Of Ikoyi Whistle-blowers: Issues Arising (Gbenga Aruleba's Interview) by TheFreeOne: 11:33am On Nov 15, 2017
The way this country is being managed presently I wonder what will become of it in the next few years if same government continues in power.

I don't envy whistle blowers at all cos those whose duty is to protect them will create situations like this that'll endanger their lives.

(1) (Reply)

Fayose's Mum, Wife, Sons Join Him At His 57th Birthday Celebration / 2018 Budget: President Buhari To Spend N4.8bn On Villa Cleaning & Maintenance / Ex-vice President Alex Ekwueme Is Dead- Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.